China appointed to UN Human Rights Council panel

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Why do we continue to be a member of this organization, let alone it's largest benefactor? The Chinese government kills its citizens who speak out against it. China heavily sensors speech. I know because I've been there. They block almost all social media and they block search engines. You can't even use Google. I was able to use Bing and typically if you were to search for Tiananmen Square Massacre you would get thousand of hits. When I did it last time I was in China I got eight hits all alluding to it being a conspiracy theory that never actually happened.

The United Nations is corrupt and it's past time we dismantle it and start over.

Last edited:
Why do we continue to be a member of this organization, let along it's largest benefactor? The Chinese government kills its citizens who speak out against it. China heavily sensors speech. I know because I've been there. They block almost all social media and they block search engines. You can't even use Google. I was able to use Bing and typically if you were to search for Tiananmen Square Massacre you would get thousand of hits. When I did it last time I was in China I got eight hits all alluding to it being a conspiracy theory that never actually happened.

The United Nations is corrupt and it's past time we dismantle it and start over.

The very least we can do is get it the hell off of American soil.

I couldn't imagine living in a society where Bing was your only search engine option.

LMFAO!! That must be where you got your censorship lessons and I was your practice target. Wow imagine that you learned and knew all along or maybe you were just hit with Alex Jones conspiracy thoery bahaha.

Now imagine if I wrote that exact same statement --- You'd move it to conspiracy lmfao. ewwwwwwww China iis gonna censor you ewwwww. watch out crazy train. get ur tin foil hat on.

LOL. Oopsieseeeeeee.

Forum List

Back