George Lucas Explaining That Star Wars Is Really Just An Analogy Of The Modern American Left.

He is talking about Trump and the Republicans who allowed Trump to turn away from the Constitution and the rule of law.

Harry Potter is about the same thing. Dictator wannabe people, who are destroying the laws in their country, Russia, Poland, Hungary, and the US under Trump.
Yeah... I'm sure he was thinking about a Trump Presidency that had'nt happened yet, when he wrote those screen plays... Makes perfect sense...

Yeah... I'm sure he was thinking about a Trump Presidency that had'nt happened yet, when he wrote those screen plays... Makes perfect sense...
He was thinking about any and all dictator wannabes who are constantly trying to, and some succeeding, in turning their countries into dictatorships.

Russia, Cuba, China, etc.

Trump simply modeled himself after all the others to try to achieve what they achieved.

If he could remake Star Wars then Trump would be the de facto choice for Darth Vader. Vader was just so misunderstood. He was abused as a child and horribly scared for life. So miss understood. If only his mother loved him.

He is talking about Trump and the Republicans who allowed Trump to turn away from the Constitution and the rule of law.

Harry Potter is about the same thing. Dictator wannabe people, who are destroying the laws in their country, Russia, Poland, Hungary, and the US under Trump.
Lol, unhinged from reality, proves it.

Where did Trump "turn away from the Constitution"?

Rule of law? You mean Biden's open border policy?

When do the dems start on their Death Star?

I see the dems more like this:

dnc.jpg

As if it wasn't completely obvious...
View attachment 784863
You are such an idiot.

When George Lucas sat down in early 1973 to draft an operatic science fiction movie about a ragtag group of rebels fighting a corrupt central government, the trial of the Watergate burglars had just begun.

He wrote “Star Wars” reflecting the fraught politics of that moment, hoping to serve a tidy political lesson along with the popcorn.

“It was really about the Vietnam War, and that was the period where Nixon was trying to run for a [second] term, which got me to thinking historically about how do democracies get turned into dictatorships?” he told the Chicago Tribune years later. “Because the democracies aren’t overthrown; they’re given away.”

Here is another article where Lucas plainly states he was talking about Republicans: `Star Wars' inadvertently hits too close to U.S.'s role

You are such an idiot.

When George Lucas sat down in early 1973 to draft an operatic science fiction movie about a ragtag group of rebels fighting a corrupt central government, the trial of the Watergate burglars had just begun.

He wrote “Star Wars” reflecting the fraught politics of that moment, hoping to serve a tidy political lesson along with the popcorn.

“It was really about the Vietnam War, and that was the period where Nixon was trying to run for a [second] term, which got me to thinking historically about how do democracies get turned into dictatorships?” he told the Chicago Tribune years later. “Because the democracies aren’t overthrown; they’re given away.”

Here is another article where Lucas plainly states he was talking about Republicans: `Star Wars' inadvertently hits too close to U.S.'s role
Article is from 17 years ago.
If done today, Obama and Biden would be the Dark Side Sith.

Forum List

Back