George H.W. Bush has died

Is it true that Bush was in Dallas on the day JFK was assassinated?

George H.W. Bush

JFKpoints.bmp

Where were you, George?

Yes, he was....JFK Jr named his magazine "George" as a dig at Bush.

"When the iron curtain came down the world needed politicians with visions & will. President George H.W. Bush was capable & committed. He seized the moment and shaped history. He will be remembered as one of the architects of the post-cold war era and as a true trans-Atlantist." - Carter

Bush, a "skull and bones" member was one of the major architects of the "deep state" infrastructure after the murder of JFK (of which he was involved with and was in Dallas that day). He was "CIA" all the way. A CFR and Trilateral Committee member that was a puppet of the Rockefellers. I have a lot more to say about George Herbert Walker Bush but will refrain from revealing more about this perverted POS. Am I sad that he is dead? No fucking way.....
Your post is the perfect example of the new Republican party and one GHW Bush would no doubt have been ashamed of. Full of conspiratorial hate, hysteria and delusion.

Go fuck yourself, ya commie sack of shit. I know more than you by a factor of at least a thousand as it pertains to our real history and what we are facing. I don't belong to either bought and paid for political party, dipshit.....you can't put me in one of your neat little categories. I have few peers.

Ya might know equal amounts Dale.

There are A LOT, and I do mean, A LOT of government bureaucrats, ex-military, and ex-intelligence on this board. (Honestly I find them humorless folks.)

By nature, they play coy. This Johnlaw, like that Faun character, strikes me as one of them. Either that, or, like you said, he's just really dumb.

If you read any of Peter Dale Smith's work you can get into their heads, find out why they actually think their unconstitutional, non-representational control of the nation is best.

I don't get it, but eh, that's power for ya. :dunno:

He) “was a man of the highest character. The entire Bush family is deeply grateful for 41′s life and love, for the compassion of those who have cared and prayed for Dad.” — Former President George W. Bush

“George H.W. Bush’s life is a testament to the notion that public service is a noble, joyous calling. And he did tremendous good along the journey.” — Former President Barack Obama.

“The legacy of George H.W. Bush will be forever etched in the history of America and the world. It is a lifelong record of selfless patriotic service to our nation.” — James A. Baker III, secretary of state in the Bush administration.

“The world has lost a great leader; this country has lost one of its best; and I have lost one of my dearest friends. I am heartbroken.” — Brent Scowcroft, Bush’s national security adviser.

___

“Texans are genuinely honored that he (Bush) called the Lone Star State home and we collectively grieve this monumental loss. — Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.

___

(George H.W. Bush) tried to “create a new international order based on justice and equality among nations” ... he never “forgot the Kuwaiti people and will remain in their memory.” — Kuwait’s ruling emir, Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah

___

“Remembering President George H.W. Bush and the Americans With Disabilities Act. Millions of with Disabilities and who are Deaf or HOH (hard of hearing) lives have been changed for the better as a result of his signing this landmark legislation. My condolences to his entire family RIP #georgehwbush.” — Actress Marlee Matlin, who herself is deaf, via Twitter

___

“President George H.W. Bush was the real deal. We fought but he was gracious enough to accept my apology. Through his daughter Dorothy, my friends Ron Kaufman and Mary Matalin, I got to know him. Rest in Peace #georgehwbush” — Democratic political strategist Donna Brazile, via Twitter

___

“I will never forget George H.W. Bush and President Clinton meeting me in my old hometown of New Orleans to show support and raise money after Hurricane Katrina. I send my love to his family tonight.” — Ellen DeGeneres, via Twitter

Bush, a "skull and bones" member was one of the major architects of the "deep state" infrastructure after the murder of JFK (of which he was involved with and was in Dallas that day). He was "CIA" all the way. A CFR and Trilateral Committee member that was a puppet of the Rockefellers. I have a lot more to say about George Herbert Walker Bush but will refrain from revealing more about this perverted POS. Am I sad that he is dead? No fucking way.....
Your post is the perfect example of the new Republican party and one GHW Bush would no doubt have been ashamed of. Full of conspiratorial hate, hysteria and delusion.

Go fuck yourself, ya commie sack of shit. I know more than you by a factor of at least a thousand as it pertains to our real history and what we are facing. I don't belong to either bought and paid for political party, dipshit.....you can't put me in one of your neat little categories. I have few peers.

No but you do belong to a group of people who will say nasty things about someone the day the die. Someone who was not Hitler. In the end you're a Internet Cowboy, one among many.

I hate the internet sometimes. Okay, a lot of times.

One of the most heinous warmongering families in Murican history......Fucks not given.
With all due respect, Mr. Oddball. I am sorry that you think President George H. W. Bush was anything but a warmonger, but he had one shining light about himself: his keeping of his pledge to provide for the common defense of the American people. I can't remember all the details of his service, because I read his biography years ago, and thankfully, Admiral Tory corrected me. I just know he suffered during WWII and after some passage of time, he was rescued. When he got home, the condition of foreign fighters was clear to him from his view as a loyal American who put himself in harm's way during that effort. He intended to go for peace in the world, but on his watch, there were such bullies in the world, that he did all he could to prevent them from further bloodbaths than those in Iraq in which stories, armed by pictorial evidence which he procured. Certain countries were harassing their neighbors, and there were rumors of entire villages being smitten and left for dead. The white house has a lot of information from good sources that are not available to us, and I know in my heart the Bush family were very thoughtful people, and were friends of my Uncle Neal, who was the family man of the law and a justice of the peace, when they lived in Houston, Texas, where my family lived. They didn't do anybody any harm, but involved themselves in projects that were far and away in the best of community spirit. I'm sorry when I hear someone tear them down over some misunderstanding or belief in something that was said but may not have had truth in its backbone. Because President Bush 41 intervened with some very nasty people in countries that were killing their own people, an attempt was made on his life for his intervention when he was called on to attend an appreciation affair of some sort over there. That's why it makes me so upset when I hear American pols wishing each other a painful death, or harass other politicians. That's not community spirit, it's just plain evil. And when a real man stands up in the face of evil and does something about it, it generally quits.

President GHW Bush didn't ever blow his own horn, and he was taken advantage of by what I can only describe as hateful and motivated people in the press who are pushing with all their might and main to get rid of the US Constitution and replace it with what boils down to communism. Please read a biography of President Bush that is not written by the well-poisoning lockstep press who bends with every lie that is supposed to do some kind of good, but always manages to fall short, because the funds find their way into the pockets of people who use their seats in Congress to scorch the earth under Republicans because they cannot get rich quick for selling America down the river with their seedy obsequious procurement of wealth from our nation's enemies.

And I have a gift for you to wash out your naughty little potty mouth:

Bush was a pedophile that liked getting fellatio by little black boys especially. We know this fact from abused children involved in the Franklin scandal where kids from Boystown, Nebraska were pimped out to high ranking politicians for the purpose of blackmailing them. Cathy O'Brien, a MK-ULTRA and presidential model victim wrote the book "Tranceformation Of America" goes into great detail about her handlers and how Bush raped and sodomized her daughter in front of her to keep her in compliance and docile. Bush was one disgusting piece of shit....

I looked it up. That book is about "CIA mind control slaves" or something.

So. Yep.

One of the most heinous warmongering families in Murican history......Fucks not given.
I agree. He and his entire family were the worst thing that ever happened to this country.
Well, his dad was a Nazi collaborator, what do we expect? He was one of the cabal that plotted an illegal coup d'etat against FDR.

1934: The Plot Against America
1934: The Plot Against America | Harper's Magazine
". . .The Congressional committee kept the names of many of the participants under wraps and no criminal action was ever brought against them. But a few names have leaked out. And one is Prescott Bush, the grandfather of the incumbent president. Prescott Bush was of course deep into the business of the Hamburg-America Lines, and had tight relations throughout this period with the new Government that had come to power in Germany a year earlier under Chancellor Aldoph Hitler. It appears that Bush was to have formed a key liaison for the group with the new German government.

Prescott Bush, of course, went on to service as a U.S. Senator from Connecticut, and his son, George H.W. Bush emerged from World War II as a hero. "

hitler_bush.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if his family was giving Mueller tips now. . .

RIP
His continuation of the Reagan term resulted in the peaceful end of the Cold War.
Those of us who were aware in the face of the Cuban Missile Crisis and the shoot down of the Korean Airlines jet in 1983 followed by the invasion of Grenada never dreamed that result could be realized. We expected nuclear holocaust.
Good on HW Bush. RIP

George H. W. Bush was a kind and caring man who was a war hero and tried his best to be a good president. So show a little respect or shut the fuck up.

In what way was HW Bush a war hero? HW Bush was a fighter pilot who crashed his aircraft into the sea but was saved by a United States sewer pipe, submarine. HW Bush never engaged the enemy in battle.
You strap yourself to a Pratt and Whitney and launch and land on a pitching deck in the middle of the ocean, you pathetic worthless fuckhead.

Forum List

Back