George Floyd was a criminal.

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

99% of protesters are good people by their get vilified.

See how that works?

100% of protesters are good people. 100% of looters and rioters are bad people and should be vilified. See how that works?

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

Must be why the cops were called in the first place ...you know...because he was high on drugs and acting crazy.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

As a father, I am horrified. Who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s stomach, beats her and then goes free?

Welcome to the future they have planned for you. Big corporations are hurling even more money at groups working to empty prisons of guys like these.

Time to pry jesus christ off the cross..... white privilege.... put George Floyd up there ... Democrat jesus.

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Even if they did know he had a criminal history, it would have been NO EXCUSE.

99% of cops are great people? Meh - MAYBE 90%

you are SOOOOOO missing the point.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Prison for life? Your prejudice is reaching record levels.

Ask yourself this scary question and then piss your pink panties.
“Is this nation better without George Floyd in it?”
Derek Chauvin May be considered a martyr of sorts by some.
Thanks Derek!

Somewhere there is a scarred woman...the victim of his home invasion, robbery and beating. She still sleeps in fear and worry. The victim of crime is never the same.
This woman breathed a sigh of relief last week. Her tormentor will never hurt her again.

Thank you for making the world a better place today Derek Chauvin.

As a father, I am horrified. Who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s stomach, beats her and then goes free?

Welcome to the future they have planned for you. Big corporations are hurling even more money at groups working to empty prisons of guys like these.

Time to pry jesus christ off the cross..... white privilege.... put George Floyd up there ... Democrat jesus.

Jesus was dark and a Jew. But you knew that.

See how that works?

100% of protesters are good people. 100% of looters and rioters are bad people and should be vilified. See how that works?

That’s not how the right is seeing the issue.

Saint George is the Left's new idol, their messiah is Hussien Obama.

Extensive criminal record. A vicious animal.

Yet he is a national hero and a saint to the left and would not surprise me to be the next Time magazine Person of the Year.

See how that works?

Protesting peacefully is a right just like the right to bear arms. Looting, burning, maiming and killing is bad. But these people pretend they are protesters so the lines are blurry. They aren't protesters. They are sick in the head "WOKE" opportunists.

See how that works?

How many do you believe know about his violent past? I didn't know until this morning. I bet it would change a lot of minds. As a father, I cannot fathom some thug pointing a loaded gun at my wife's pregnant belly, robbing her and then pistol whipping her. AND THEN GOING FREE!!!!!

Lunacy. How do you defend these actions?

So why do you advocate the peaceful protesters gunning down cops in the streets?

So did you guys have to go to several farms to get the straw for this strawman or is there one big farm that just makes it super convenient?

Was. Now jesus he is black and on crank and fentanyl. .. but you knew that.

Was. Now jesus he is black and on crank and fentanyl. .. but you knew that.

World has gone insane.

Neato! As it turns out, so is the murderer who murdered him.

Not excusing Chauvin, I am pointing out the fact that Floyd should never have been allowed to go free. You're conflating the two because you cannot defend Floyd's actions.

See how that works?

Shall we list all of the prople they have shot dead the last couple weeks?

Not excusing Chauvin, I am pointing out the fact that Floyd should never have been allowed to go free. You're conflating the two because you cannot defend Floyd's actions.

That's not a fact. It's your wrong opinion.

That's not a fact. It's your wrong opinion.

So you believe that persons who point a gun at a pregnant lady's stomach, rob her and pistol whip her should be on the streets? Noted.

Forum List

Back