George Floyd was a criminal.

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

As a father, I am horrified. Who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s stomach, beats her and then goes free?

Welcome to the future they have planned for you. Big corporations are hurling even more money at groups working to empty prisons of guys like these.

Time to pry jesus christ off the cross..... white privilege.... put George Floyd up there ... Democrat jesus.

Jesus was dark and a Jew. But you knew that.

People often confuse whites and jews.

So you believe that persons who point a gun at a pregnant lady's stomach, rob her and pistol whip her should be on the streets?
After serving their time? Yes. Haha, did you think you were tossing a real "zinger!!!" there?
Time should be life. You’re obviously not a parent. Figures as nature doesn’t allow those like you to reproduce. Fortunately.

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

As a father, I am horrified. Who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s stomach, beats her and then goes free?

Welcome to the future they have planned for you. Big corporations are hurling even more money at groups working to empty prisons of guys like these.

Time to pry jesus christ off the cross..... white privilege.... put George Floyd up there ... Democrat jesus.

I am a Jew. Be cool.

Neato! As it turns out, so is the murderer who murdered him.

Not excusing Chauvin, I am pointing out the fact that Floyd should never have been allowed to go free. You're conflating the two because you cannot defend Floyd's actions.

Because the career criminal George Floyd was allowed to go free he is now dead. You do nobody any favors by releasing these violent thugs back into society.

I am a Jew. Be cool.

I know that Azog. We've discussed it in PM. Im just pointing it out.

Time should be life.
False.

I am a parent. You are obviously a racist. And a very whiny one, at that.
So you would be OK with a thug pointing a gun at your pregnant wife, robbing her, pistol whipping her and eventually going free. Color or race is irrelevant. If that thug were white, I would feel the same way. You play the race card all the time. Weak. Find ONE remotely racist post from me. I ll wait patiently. You’re a cheap shot loser.

Because the career criminal George Floyd was allowed to go free he is now dead. You do nobody any favors by releasing these violent thugs back into society.
Because the career rapist Trump was allowed to remain free, he is now president. You do nobody any favors by allowing rapists to freely roam in society.

I am a Jew. Be cool.

I know that Azog. We've discussed it in PM. Im just pointing it out.

Thanks man.

Because the career rapist Trump was allowed to remain free, he is now president. You do nobody any favors by allowing rapists to freely roam in society.
He was convicted? No. Floyd was. False equivalency. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty. Try again. You’re defending a thug who beat a pregnant woman with a gun. Well done.

Time should be life.
False.

I am a parent. You are obviously a racist. And a very whiny one, at that.
So you would be OK with a thug pointing a gun at your pregnant wife, robbing her, pistol whipping her and eventually going free. Color or race is irrelevant. If that thug were white, I would feel the same way. You play the race card all the time. Weak. Find ONE remotely racist post from me. I ll wait patiently. You’re a cheap shot loser.
He was a thug. He is now democrat jesus.

He was convicted? No. Floyd was. False equivalency. In America you’re innocent until proven guilty. Try again. You’re defending a thug who beat a pregnant woman with a gun. Well done.

You are arguing with a guy who believes in aliens and UFOs.

So you would be OK with a thug pointing a gun at your pregnant wife, robbing her, pistol whipping her and eventually going free
Correct. Not a life sentence. As is the case in every court system in america. So basically, you're an unamerican , fascist, terrified racist that thinks the laws should cater to his racist neuroses and masturbatory, weak whining.

Ah yes, let the whining begin. You two have each other to cry on.

So you would be OK with a thug pointing a gun at your pregnant wife, robbing her, pistol whipping her and eventually going free
Correct. Not a life sentence. As is the case in every court system in america. So basically, you're an unamerican , fascist, terrified racist that thinks the laws should cater to his racist neuroses and masturbatory, weak whining.
Then we disagree. It should be. Floyd is case in point.

99% of protesters are good people by their get vilified.

See how that works?

100% of protesters are good people. 100% of looters and rioters are bad people and should be vilified. See how that works?

That’s not how the right is seeing the issue.

Protesting peacefully is a right just like the right to bear arms. Looting, burning, maiming and killing is bad. But these people pretend they are protesters so the lines are blurry. They aren't protesters. They are sick in the head "WOKE" opportunists.

99% of the people out there this week were peaceful protestors wanting to fight system problems in society. You are a child of privilege living in elite neighborhoods. You’re about isolated and out of touch as one could be.

Ah yes, let the whining begin. You two have each other to cry on.
You forgot to call us racist again, your go to card. Everyone who disagrees with you is “racist”.

99% of protesters are good people by their get vilified.

See how that works?

100% of protesters are good people. 100% of looters and rioters are bad people and should be vilified. See how that works?

That’s not how the right is seeing the issue.

Protesting peacefully is a right just like the right to bear arms. Looting, burning, maiming and killing is bad. But these people pretend they are protesters so the lines are blurry. They aren't protesters. They are sick in the head "WOKE" opportunists.

99% of the people out there this week were peaceful protestors wanting to fight system problems in society. You are a child of privilege living in elite neighborhoods. You’re about isolated and out of touch as one could be.

You’re twisting the narrative. I am a child of immigrants who came here with nothing. Our operational definition of “privilege” differs and most of the rioters are white kids. Likely privileged by your definition and you’re making up the 99% number.

So you believe that persons who point a gun at a pregnant lady's stomach, rob her and pistol whip her should be on the streets?
After serving their time? Yes. Haha, did you think you were tossing a real "zinger!!!" there?
Time should be life. You’re obviously not a parent. Figures as nature doesn’t allow those like you to reproduce. Fortunately.
They have been indoctrinated to not value life. The only reason they care about George’s life is that it advances their political agenda.

Forum List

Back