George Floyd was a criminal.

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Even if they did know he had a criminal history, it would have been NO EXCUSE.

99% of cops are great people? Meh - MAYBE 90%

90% is a fuck of a lot higher than the amount of good black people. Where are the protests against their rampant violent crimes?

You're a racist ... Buh-Bye :bye1:
Most of the protesters are white you fucking retard. :laugh:

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

99% of protesters are good people by their get vilified.

See how that works?

100% of protesters are good people. 100% of looters and rioters are bad people and should be vilified. See how that works?

That’s not how the right is seeing the issue.

Protesting peacefully is a right just like the right to bear arms. Looting, burning, maiming and killing is bad. But these people pretend they are protesters so the lines are blurry. They aren't protesters. They are sick in the head "WOKE" opportunists.

99% of the people out there this week were peaceful protestors wanting to fight system problems in society. You are a child of privilege living in elite neighborhoods. You’re about isolated and out of touch as one could be.

You’re twisting the narrative. I am a child of immigrants who came here with nothing. Our operational definition of “privilege” differs and most of the rioters are white kids. Likely privileged by your definition and you’re making up the 99% number.

Your parents didn’t grow up with privilege. You did.

Did you make up the 99% number in your original post?

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

See how that works?

100% of protesters are good people. 100% of looters and rioters are bad people and should be vilified. See how that works?

Protesting peacefully is a right just like the right to bear arms. Looting, burning, maiming and killing is bad. But these people pretend they are protesters so the lines are blurry. They aren't protesters. They are sick in the head "WOKE" opportunists.

99% of the people out there this week were peaceful protestors wanting to fight system problems in society. You are a child of privilege living in elite neighborhoods. You’re about isolated and out of touch as one could be.

You’re twisting the narrative. I am a child of immigrants who came here with nothing. Our operational definition of “privilege” differs and most of the rioters are white kids. Likely privileged by your definition and you’re making up the 99% number.

I never Said 99%. You did.
You have no idea how I grew up. You assume privilege based solely on skin color. So are LeBron James kids, “privileged”?

See how that works?

You have no idea how I grew up. You assume privilege based solely on skin color. So are LeBron James kids, “privileged”?

You feeling okay? You can’t even remember what you typed a few hours ago.

99% of police officers are great people.

Lebron’s kids certainly are privileged in many ways. Based on everything you’ve said, you are a product of privilege.

Then we disagree. It should be. Floyd is case in point.
You realize the Justice System doesn't work on the idea of Revenge right? Anyhow, what you think doesn't really matter, Floyd did his time for the crimes he committed. The Police had no right to murder him in the street like they did, that is the only point. No one said Floyd is a Hero, but he is the newest public face of the problem of Police Brutality.

This Hero bullshit is just another Strawman for folks who don't believe it's a problem.

You realize the Justice System doesn't work on the idea of Revenge right? Anyhow, what you think doesn't really matter, Floyd did his time for the crimes he committed. The Police had no right to murder him in the street like they did, that is the only point. No one said Floyd is a Hero, but he is the newest public face of the problem of Police Brutality.

This Hero bullshit is just another Strawman for folks who don't believe it's a problem.
Apparently it does. BLM protests and riots. Democrats up charges and dismantle the police.

See how that works?

Lebron’s kids certainly are privileged in many ways. Based on everything you’ve said, you are a product of privilege.

I thought you meant protesters. Sorry. I meant 99.9%. If they weren’t we would have a lawless country of rapes and murders.

Don’t care what race a thug is. If you point a loaded gun on a pregnant woman and then beat her with the gun you should be in prison for life.

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Even if they did know he had a criminal history, it would have been NO EXCUSE.

99% of cops are great people? Meh - MAYBE 90%

90% is a fuck of a lot higher than the amount of good black people. Where are the protests against their rampant violent crimes?

You're a racist ... Buh-Bye :bye1:
Most of the protesters are white you fucking retard. :laugh:

I predicted this a few days ago. The pretzel-like twisting of logic to a degree you have not seen before.

(1) "the looters are white."

(2)"you want to send the national guard to stop looting? You anti-black racist!"

Liberalism is a mental illness. Thats not a slam. Thats a fact.

See how that works?

I thought you meant protesters. Sorry. I meant 99.9%. If they weren’t we would have a lawless country of rapes and murders.

That makes no sense. You’re being quite illogical.

See how that works?

What doesn’t make sense is you not vilifying George for his prior actions and admitting he was not a good guy.

See how that works?

What doesn’t make sense is you not vilifying George for his prior actions and admitting he was not a good guy.

His past certainly was bad. He made a lot of mistakes. Some egregious.

He did time in prison. Moved halfway across the country and hadn’t had trouble for about a decade. I won’t give up on people. I want them to be able to get better when they haven’t been.

See how that works?

He did time in prison. Moved halfway across the country and hadn’t had trouble for about a decade. I won’t give up on people. I want them to be able to get better when they haven’t been.

You don’t have kids. Anyone who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s belly, robs her and then pistol whips her should be in jail for life IMO. Despicable act. The act the media doesn’t cover.

Don’t care what race a thug is. If you point a loaded gun on a pregnant woman and then beat her with the gun you should be in prison for life.
It's nice you have an opinion, I guess you should go try and do something about that. Maybe Protest so you're heard. Either way your opinion is irrelevant to the matter of what happened.

Vilify him for what, I'll never understand how American's can want the Justice System to fucking work but then REFUSE so utterly to accept the part where people do their time and get to try and be better. But I digress, the point HASN'T been his personal freaking character. Good Guy, Bad Guy, Police do not get to kill cuffed people in the middle of the fucking street.

See how that works?

You don’t have kids. Anyone who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s belly, robs her and then pistol whips her should be in jail for life IMO. Despicable act. The act the media doesn’t cover.

You don’t know much about me so don’t pretend you do.

A despicable act to be sure. But the death penalty for such an act is insane.

See how that works?

Yet you tell me I am privileged consistently and you know as much about me. We all make educated guesses.

See how that works?

Yet you tell me I am privileged consistently and you know as much about me. We all make educated guesses.

I know exactly what you’ve said about your parents. You’ve said they’ve attained high educational status and substantial wealth, have they not?

You claimed you earn an income that puts you around the top 1% of the nation and live in an extremely wealthy neighborhood. Correct?

You’ve also said your parents have achieved many times more success than you have, which is substantial given your own personal success.

So yeah, I conclude you are a product of privilege.

Last edited:

See how that works?

I know exactly what you’ve said about your parents. You’ve said they’ve attained high educational status and substantial wealth, have they not?

You claimed you earn an income that puts you around the top 1% of the nation and live in an extremely wealthy neighborhood. Correct?

You’ve also said your parents have achieved many times more success than you have, which is substantial given your own personal success.

By the time they achieved that "success" I was out on my own. It didn't happen overnight.

See how that works?

Since when does hard work and grit equate to "privilege"? Do tell.

See how that works?

By the time they achieved that "success" I was out on my own. It didn't happen overnight.

Fair enough. You also went to elite private colleges. Duke and Northwestern aren’t cheap. Did you also go to private primary or secondary schools?

Forum List

Back