George Floyd was a criminal.

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

I did not know that he pointed a loaded gun on the belly of a pregnant woman while his accomplices robbed her and then pistol whipped her. This is the “hero” of BLM? Come on. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did but he is far from a hero. And now our cities burn and police officers are vilified. Very sad. Very illogical. 99% of police officers are great people.

you are SOOOOOO missing the point.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

Where did you get the idea the police officer just summarily execute African American nogoodniks? Here in this part of the country, we have plenty of black people in jail, taken in without being killed.

I get it, it is OK to kill some of them.

Apparently he saw the error of his ways, and will now be celebrated in song and dance. They will be replacing the Robert E Lee statues that have been displaced, and replace them with George Floyd statues, at least in liberal jurisdictions.

As a father, I am horrified. Who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s stomach, beats her and then goes free?

How can you listen to Louder F'n Chowder Crowder for more than 5 seconds anyway?

Did you see how he signs every post on YouTube.

"Eat My Butt"

Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Doesn’t mean that what Floyd did was not horrific and should have been in prison for life. Would still be alive now too.

100% speculation as to whether George would still be alive. Please don't go there.

99% of protesters are good people by their get vilified.

See how that works?

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

Even if they did know he had a criminal history, it would have been NO EXCUSE.

99% of cops are great people? Meh - MAYBE 90%

Why was he in trouble again?

Doesn't matter - It was a modern day extrajudicial lynching.

He'd been out of prison for over 10 years. Please don't tell me he deserved the modern day lynching. Criminal? Please .. as if the cops knew that at the time they murdered the guy. Spare us.

90% is a fuck of a lot higher than the amount of good black people. Where are the protests against their rampant violent crimes?

He didn't deserve the way the cop treated him. But he was on meth when he died. The world is a better place without meth heads.

99% of protesters are good people by their get vilified.

See how that works?

Youre off your rocker. At best, maybe 10% of the protesters are good people, and thats being VERY generous.

in the freedom loving constitutional USA Floyd should have been restrained, put in the car, taken to jail, TRIED and then dealt with.....

in RUSSIA and N KOREA or CONSERVATIVE freedom-HATING America cops just kill blacks for the heck of it.....NO TRIAL.....

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Prison for life? Your prejudice is reaching record levels.

You’re missing the point. He should never have been a free man. Locked up for life. Why was he free?

Plea deal. You can't put somebody in prison for life if they haven't been convicted of murder.

What was he jailed for?
In 2009, Floyd served a five-year prison sentence as part of a plea deal on the 2007 charge of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon, reports the Houston Chronicle.

One of his Houston pals, Ronnie Lillard, told the BBC that he became involved in his local ministry, Resurrection Houston, after being freed from jail.

Determined to change himself and help improve his neighbourhood, "Big Floyd" - as he was known - "embraced his own life change [and] he was looking around at his community," Lillard added.

90% is a fuck of a lot higher than the amount of good black people. Where are the protests against their rampant violent crimes?

You're a racist ... Buh-Bye :bye1:

Who’s saying he did? Stick to what’s being said

Yes he was a criminal. He didn't deserve to die like that. But we don't deserve the chaos and destruction.

Extensive criminal record. A vicious animal.

In certain countries, he would have been executed for his crimes

As a father, I am horrified. Who points a gun at a pregnant woman’s stomach, beats her and then goes free?

Welcome to the future they have planned for you. Big corporations are hurling even more money at groups working to empty prisons of guys like these.

If every black victim of poilice violence had a statue it would look like terracota army of Qin Shi Huang

Ask yourself this scary question and then piss your pink panties.
“Is this nation better without George Floyd in it?”
Derek Chauvin May be considered a martyr of sorts by some.
Thanks Derek!

Floyd was very troubled person with a criminal record. I don't see how that is relevant to the actions of Officer Chauvin that led to his death.
How many businesses were hurt with his counterfeit money?

Ask yourself this scary question and then piss your pink panties.
“Is this nation better without George Floyd in it?”
Derek Chauvin May be considered a martyr of sorts by some.
Thanks Derek!

Somewhere there is a scarred woman...the victim of his home invasion, robbery and beating. She still sleeps in fear and worry. The victim of crime is never the same.
This woman breathed a sigh of relief last week. Her tormentor will never hurt her again.

Forum List

Back