George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
WORLD. -----broken ribs might aid your desperate
cause

Please share your medical training and/or knowledge that leads you to believe that a person cannot be murdered by asphyxiation without the mechanical means showing up in body tissue. Because I can think of all kinds of ways to do it.

No you can't.....constriction asphyxiation ALWAYS LEAVES PHYSICAL EVIDENCE IN THE VICTIM

JO
Which will most likely be written up in the complete autopsy report but the public will not have access to that until after the trial

maybe not-----as far as I know----autopsy results
are not public record-----maybe they are as---uhm--
court records ??? I don't know

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.
You’re no expert; you’re just a fucking idiot.

I am no expert------but I know enough to KNOW that
if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
the lungs-----in fact it is a usual cause of death
for Meth addicts if the heart damage does not get
them first

Methamphetamine over time does not cause one to suffocate.

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

you are confused------you cannot find a dead body---dead of suffocation which shows NOTHING ON AUTOPSY THAT PROVES SUFFOCATION. Your comment-----is actually a little silly. IN FACT---so far
an actual cause of death has not been definitively
determined-----or, at least, not published. btw---
actual myocardial infarction DOES show up on microscopics on autopsy. If he died of MI---then?

OK so I'll say it again

You don't know what the autopsy report will say do you?

Dr Baden has indicated that his report will state that the compression of Floyd's neck and back is what was the cause of his respiratory arrest and subsequent cardiac arrest.

So at this point all we have is the word of a nationally renowned doctor. And for now that's good enough for me.

those cops killed the guy, they should be punished. But that does not excuse rioting and destroying private property, killing cops and other security personnel, defying curfews, attacking the white house. those inciting these riots should be arrested prosecuted and jailed.

Those assholes don't give a shit about Floyd.....anyone who thinks that is just plain stupid. If they cared about black deaths they would all go to Chicago and lynch Rahm Emmanuel. What they care about is the opportunity to act like vicitims of racism so they can go get free sneakers and flat screens. Antifa has them dangling like puppetts on a string.....when all the businesses in that area pull out leaving the black community with no place to work the rich little white Antifa punks will go back to white suburbia basement apartments and continue their expensive class A drug habits while eating out of mommy and daddy's refreigerator.

JO
There is a real difference when it's the police who cause the death of a person in custody and the death of a person as a result of crime don't you think?

That said I do agree with you that the Black community turns a blind eye to Black on Black violence

yes----to both questions-----however the actual CIRCUMSTANCES are important. Just because
a cop's bullet landed in a person and killed him does
not prove 'MURDER" and just because a man dies
under THE SIGNIFICANT STRESS OF BEING ARRESTED
WHILST RESISTING----does not prove murder either.

STRUGGLING TO DRAW A BREATH IS NOT RESISTING IT IS TRYING TO STAY ALIVE.

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.

if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
them first

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

you are confused------you cannot find a dead body---dead of suffocation which shows NOTHING ON AUTOPSY THAT PROVES SUFFOCATION. Your comment-----is actually a little silly. IN FACT---so far
actual myocardial infarction DOES show up on microscopics on autopsy. If he died of MI---then?

OK so I'll say it again

Dr Baden has indicated that his report will state that the compression of Floyd's neck and back is what was the cause of his respiratory arrest and subsequent cardiac arrest.

So at this point all we have is the word of a nationally renowned doctor. And for now that's good enough for me.

those cops killed the guy, they should be punished. But that does not excuse rioting and destroying private property, killing cops and other security personnel, defying curfews, attacking the white house. those inciting these riots should be arrested prosecuted and jailed.

Those assholes don't give a shit about Floyd.....anyone who thinks that is just plain stupid. If they cared about black deaths they would all go to Chicago and lynch Rahm Emmanuel. What they care about is the opportunity to act like vicitims of racism so they can go get free sneakers and flat screens. Antifa has them dangling like puppetts on a string.....when all the businesses in that area pull out leaving the black community with no place to work the rich little white Antifa punks will go back to white suburbia basement apartments and continue their expensive class A drug habits while eating out of mommy and daddy's refreigerator.

JO
There is a real difference when it's the police who cause the death of a person in custody and the death of a person as a result of crime don't you think?

That said I do agree with you that the Black community turns a blind eye to Black on Black violence

I have experienced some pretty unfair treatment at the hands of some asshole cops on more than one occasion. I took it to mean that if we are gong to hire people to do this dirty job we need to have some tolerance for the human factor....else we need:

cause

Please share your medical training and/or knowledge that leads you to believe that a person cannot be murdered by asphyxiation without the mechanical means showing up in body tissue. Because I can think of all kinds of ways to do it.

No you can't.....constriction asphyxiation ALWAYS LEAVES PHYSICAL EVIDENCE IN THE VICTIM

JO
Which will most likely be written up in the complete autopsy report but the public will not have access to that until after the trial

maybe not-----as far as I know----autopsy results
are not public record-----maybe they are as---uhm--
court records ??? I don't know

sooner or later they will be available with a FOIA request

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

yes----to both questions-----however the actual CIRCUMSTANCES are important. Just because
a cop's bullet landed in a person and killed him does
not prove 'MURDER" and just because a man dies
under THE SIGNIFICANT STRESS OF BEING ARRESTED
WHILST RESISTING----does not prove murder either.

STRUGGLING TO DRAW A BREATH IS NOT RESISTING IT IS TRYING TO STAY ALIVE.

I Truly wish he had removed his knee from the guy and turned him over to make sure he was alright. I am angry with the Police officer for that particular thing.....but I do not feel as though humanity has lost anything great.....Floyd was a career criminal with a path of innocent victims behind him. His end was inevitable.

JO

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

I have experienced some pretty unfair treatment at the hands of some asshole cops on more than one occasion. I took it to mean that if we are gong to hire people to do this dirty job we need to have some tolerance for the human factor....else we need:

I have experienced some pretty unfair treatment
as the hands of ass hole people from ALL WALKS of
life------from relatives to nasty school mates, to
lawyers and judges, to aggressive squirrels ..............
does rioting and looting help?

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

Of course not.....and I'm sorry to hear of it...

JO

some of the rioters out there are DELIGHTED that the cop kept his knee on the perp's neck. PS---I call
the death-----accidental.

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

JO

I believe there is some need for public demonstration from time to time.....but these are not demonstrators they are criminal destroyers acting like puppets at the hands of organizations like Antifa who manipulates them mercilessly to their own detriment.

NOT WRONG.....FENTANYL KILLS IN LARGE NUMBERS ....THOSE USING IT WILL DEFINITELY DIE FROM ITS USE.
Fentanyl is a prescription drug that is a very effective pain killer for those who need it and follow the prescription. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, use it safely every day - even for long periods of time.

Fentanyl didn't kill George Floyd; Cauvin did.

someone PRESCRIBED fentanyl? ------did they find the
name of the doctor who prescribed it for George Loyd?
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people use FENTANYL regularly? on which planet are you living. It is highly addictive, very potent, and quite a killer in the
hands of street users. In recent years it has become
a street drug and has killed lots more than it "helped".
Doctors do not casually prescribe fentanyl-----criminals casually sell it

Doesn't matter. You lied. You said all those using Fentanyl will die from its use; that's not true. Don't change the subject to avoid acknowledging that you lied.

can you cite that ALL THOSE WHO USE FENTANYL
will die? I will state----it is highly addictive and users are often found DEAD. It has, in recent years,
become a very dangerous street drug. and is VERY RARELY prescribed for chronic pain control. It is used
in anesthesia in the OPERATING ROOM under very controlled circumstances. which do not include
niteclubs and bordellos

More lies. My wife is on other opiates for chronic pain due to scoliosis. She sees the pain doctor every month for refills. They've offered her Fentanyl for long-term prescription but she declined. We've had plenty of discussions with the pain doctor about Fentanyl and he's explained to us that they have a lot of patients taking it every day. In discussing whether she should use it, he explained that it is actually very safe when taken by prescription.

The problem with Fentanyl is that it takes such miniscule amount for regular use that it is extremely easy to overdose. But taking prescription pills at prescription rates - presumably with or without a prescription, depending on other medications or health issues - Fentanyl is actually very safe.

In my wife's case, her health is actually pretty bad and she takes a lot of very powerful medications for seizures and, even so, the doctor said it was safe for her to take it.

There's no reason to believe that Fentanyl killed Floyd. It's wishful thinking by law-and-order authoritarians.

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

JO

I believe there is some need for public demonstration from time to time.....but these are not demonstrators they are criminal destroyers acting like puppets at the hands of organizations like Antifa who manipulates them mercilessly to their own detriment.

I notice that the lemmings in the street are mostly either very young (like under 35 which to me is young) or somewhat older hippy types. They like RITUAL---
ok guys---everyone--one two three--down on one
knee and wave your fist around..... in my youth
such people wore yellow rags and sang HARE KRISHNA

NOT WRONG.....FENTANYL KILLS IN LARGE NUMBERS ....THOSE USING IT WILL DEFINITELY DIE FROM ITS USE.
Fentanyl is a prescription drug that is a very effective pain killer for those who need it and follow the prescription. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, use it safely every day - even for long periods of time.

Fentanyl didn't kill George Floyd; Cauvin did.

someone PRESCRIBED fentanyl? ------did they find the
name of the doctor who prescribed it for George Loyd?
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people use FENTANYL regularly? on which planet are you living. It is highly addictive, very potent, and quite a killer in the
hands of street users. In recent years it has become
a street drug and has killed lots more than it "helped".
Doctors do not casually prescribe fentanyl-----criminals casually sell it

Doesn't matter. You lied. You said all those using Fentanyl will die from its use; that's not true. Don't change the subject to avoid acknowledging that you lied.

can you cite that ALL THOSE WHO USE FENTANYL
will die? I will state----it is highly addictive and users are often found DEAD. It has, in recent years,
become a very dangerous street drug. and is VERY RARELY prescribed for chronic pain control. It is used
in anesthesia in the OPERATING ROOM under very controlled circumstances. which do not include
niteclubs and bordellos

More lies. My wife is on other opiates for chronic pain due to scoliosis. She sees the pain doctor every month for refills. They've offered her Fentanyl for long-term prescription but she declined. We've had plenty of discussions with the pain doctor about Fentanyl and he's explained to us that they have a lot of patients taking it every day. In discussing whether she should use it, he explained that it is actually very safe when taken by prescription.

The problem with Fentanyl is that it takes such miniscule amount for regular use that it is extremely easy to overdose. But taking prescription pills at prescription rates - presumably with or without a prescription, depending on other medications or health issues - Fentanyl is actually very safe.

In my wife's case, her health is actually pretty bad and she takes a lot of very powerful medications for seizures and, even so, the doctor said it was safe for her to take it.

There's no reason to believe that Fentanyl killed Floyd. It's wishful thinking by law-and-order authoritarians.

I never suggested that FENTANYL killed him----what your wife's pain doc is doing is adding a bit of Fentanyl as an ADJUNCT----not as a joy ride. Your statement that "taken as a prescription it is safe..." is actually
HILARIOUS. Here is a jingle for you "pharmacology is differential toxicology" People who USE fentanyl and methamphetamine obtained
in the gutter and as a joy ride, are not doing something safe and OFTEN die from it------almost inevitably

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

My neighbor is a Sheriff's deputy. He tells me that he deals with the scum of the county on a daily basis. He says sometimes it is hard to realize that some of the people he comes into contact with on a daily basis may not necessarily be that scum.

I Truly wish he had removed his knee from the guy and turned him over to make sure he was alright. I am angry with the Police officer for that particular thing.....but I do not feel as though humanity has lost anything great.....Floyd was a career criminal with a path of innocent victims behind him. His end was inevitable.

JO

Losing Floyd was a loss to some but humanity's loss was the loss of liberty. When the police kill someone unnecessarily, whether or not the cops go to prison for it, we all lose a bit of liberty because our behavior around police is always colored just a little bit by the knowledge that we have of police abuses.

No, Floyd wasn't destined for greatness and humanity would not normally have missed him. Had he died of drugs or a random shooting in Little Mogadishu, we would not have cared. We care because his government killed him and when government kills we should all care or, one day, expect government to come for us, too.

Or, alternatively, we can submit to the will of government, keep our mouths shut, follow orders, and worry less about them killing us. But even then, we can't be sure. What happens when government is run by a bunch of privileged white boys in skinny jeans and they decide that our privilege (while ignoring their own privilege) means that we're not redeemable and they decide to eliminate us?

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

While all of that may or may not be true... the fact is, the officer had no business putting his knee on that guys neck.

Nothing else matters. Nothing. The officer engaged in a terrible breach of training, and conduct. You don't put a knee on someone's neck like that.

And they are trained to put a knee on the shoulder blades specifically.

So, unless they find out he ingested a kilo of cocaine or something, he's still indirectly responsible for the unintentional death.

I think manslaughter is what he'll be guilty of.
Floyd was on Meth.
"The short-term and long-term impact of the individual

When taken, meth and crystal meth create a false sense of well-being and energy, and so a person will tend to push his body faster and further than it is meant to go. Thus, drug users can experience a severe “crash” or physical and mental breakdown after the effects of the drugs wear off.

Because continued use of the drug decreases natural feelings of hunger, users can experience extreme weight loss. Negative effects can also include disturbed sleep patterns, hyperactivity, nausea, delusions of power, increased aggressiveness and irritability.

Other serious effects can include insomnia, confusion, hallucinations, anxiety and paranoia.1 In some cases, use can cause convulsions that lead to death."
It makes you think you're Superman!

George Floyd was murdered by a cop and his buddies let him do it. I don't know what goes through a mans head to make him not protest against murder. They may be somewhat less culpable. But they didn't stop that murdering cocksucker and that's not good.
So you've got one of those four Police Officers who was faced away from Floyd dealing with the gathering crowd. He's now been fired from his job and charged with murder? How do you justify THAT?

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

imagine if a conservative racist scumbag bigot (let's call him CLIVEN BUNDY)

having actually commited crimes and broken laws!

had Police and Government agents, LEGALLY, take action against him.....

and during the LEGAL PROCESS they THREW HIM TO THE GROUND AND KNEELED ON HIS NECK TILL HE WAS DEAD!

how would you feel about that?

would you say "he should have just done what the police said?"

or.....

would you show up with hundreds of other armed murderers who hate the police and actually aim those guns at the "jack booted nazi thugs"?

go ahead.....lie to me......

While all of that may or may not be true... the fact is, the officer had no business putting his knee on that guys neck.

Nothing else matters. Nothing. The officer engaged in a terrible breach of training, and conduct. You don't put a knee on someone's neck like that.

And they are trained to put a knee on the shoulder blades specifically.

So, unless they find out he ingested a kilo of cocaine or something, he's still indirectly responsible for the unintentional death.

I think manslaughter is what he'll be guilty of.
Floyd was on Meth.
"The short-term and long-term impact of the individual

When taken, meth and crystal meth create a false sense of well-being and energy, and so a person will tend to push his body faster and further than it is meant to go. Thus, drug users can experience a severe “crash” or physical and mental breakdown after the effects of the drugs wear off.

Because continued use of the drug decreases natural feelings of hunger, users can experience extreme weight loss. Negative effects can also include disturbed sleep patterns, hyperactivity, nausea, delusions of power, increased aggressiveness and irritability.

Other serious effects can include insomnia, confusion, hallucinations, anxiety and paranoia.1 In some cases, use can cause convulsions that lead to death."
It makes you think you're Superman!

the meth-heads generally DIE from the damage that meth does to HEART AND LUNGS. Someone with the risk factors that George Loyd had, age, diabetes,
hypertension, obesity ----as far as I know, is at great risk to drop dead of a heart attack----that means HEART STUFF ---maybe an infarction or even an arrhythmia.

Forum List

Back