George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.
You’re no expert; you’re just a fucking idiot.

I am no expert------but I know enough to KNOW that
if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
WORLD. -----broken ribs might aid your desperate
cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.

if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
cause
the only option is they cuffed a dying man while pleading for help,,,

it was,,,

cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

it's not the TRACHEA that gets broken, doofus , its damage to some of the nearby cartilage---or the hyoid
bone. EVEN IN THE ABSENCE of fracture there is
indication on microscopic study of those structures
as well as other findings----like petichial hemorrhages----not only in the structures of the throat----but even in the superficial skin of the neck
and the conjunctiva of the eye. As to the ribs----sans fracture there are issues of BRUISING on the microscopic studies SHEEEEEESH People do not get crushed to death and their bodies come out of it
PRISTINE NORMAL. Autopsy is a really excrutiatingly
tedious process. Even the lungs themselves would show up the event

it was,,,

cause
He was cuffed when they took him out of his car.

I have seen no video of when he was actually put on the ground have you?

it was,,,

cause

he was cuffed when they took him out of the cop car,,,he had already expressed trouble breathing,,,

PS---the only physical maneuver that can kill a man leaving his tissues PRISTINE----would be the SPOCK
VULCAN PINCH (he disrupts that vagus nerve in the
neurovascular bundle of the neck but.........now that spock is dead-------you have no case.) well maybe
pithing the brain stem-----but that would show up on
microscopic

it was,,,

cause

it's not the TRACHEA that gets broken, doofus , its damage to some of the nearby cartilage---or the hyoid
bone. EVEN IN THE ABSENCE of fracture there is
indication on microscopic study of those structures
as well as other findings----like petichial hemorrhages----not only in the structures of the throat----but even in the superficial skin of the neck
and the conjunctiva of the eye. As to the ribs----sans fracture there are issues of BRUISING on the microscopic studies SHEEEEEESH People do not get crushed to death and their bodies come out of it
PRISTINE NORMAL. Autopsy is a really excrutiatingly
tedious process. Even the lungs themselves would show up the event

I'll say this one more time so please read VERY SLOWLY , follow along with your finger and move your lips as you read so you will finally understand.

THERE NEED BE NO DAMAGE TO THE NECK, THROAT, TRACHEA, HYOID BONE OR CARTILAGE AROUND THE TRACHEA FOR A PERSON TO DIE OF ASPHYXIA.

THERE NEED BE NO BROKEN RIBS FOR ONE TO SUFFOCATE DUE TO COMPRESSION OF THE BACK WHILE IN A PRONE POSITION.

And when the full autopsy report is published and made available to the public there will be a more in depth analysis available.

SHEEEEESH

it was,,,

cause

he was cuffed when they took him out of the cop car,,,he had already expressed trouble breathing,,,

Is there video and audio of Floyd saying he was having trouble breathing before he was put on the ground?

it was,,,

cause

Is there video and audio of Floyd saying he was having trouble breathing before he was put on the ground?
its in the police/arrest report,,,

it was,,,

cause

its in the police/arrest report,,,
So no real proof.

it was,,,

cause

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
the lungs-----in fact it is a usual cause of death
for Meth addicts if the heart damage does not get
them first

it was,,,

cause

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
them first

Methamphetamine over time does not cause one to suffocate.

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 40 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

and the diabetes and the obesity -----that guy was a walking time-bomb-----one foot in the grave and the
other on a banana peel

hunter disagrees. Hunter---how many cases of
Meth user, Fentanyl user, obese, diabetics have you
encountered in life who lived past 60? In my experience ---even slender but well nourished, non-diabetic meth users are dead by the mid fifties. Meth
poisons MULTIPLE systems----most lethal---lungs and heart

it was,,,

cause

them first

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

bullshit to your second paragraph, I am way over 30 and have no coronary artery disease. How do you like your herring? pickled?

it was,,,

cause

them first

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

bullshit to your second paragraph, I am way over 30 and have no coronary artery disease. How do you like your herring? pickled?

Really?

If you were autopsied today your arteries would have absolutely no plaque? Bullshit.

it was,,,

cause

them first

you are confused------you cannot find a dead body---dead of suffocation which shows NOTHING ON AUTOPSY THAT PROVES SUFFOCATION. Your comment-----is actually a little silly. IN FACT---so far
an actual cause of death has not been definitively
determined-----or, at least, not published. btw---
actual myocardial infarction DOES show up on microscopics on autopsy. If he died of MI---then?

NOT WRONG.....FENTANYL KILLS IN LARGE NUMBERS ....THOSE USING IT WILL DEFINITELY DIE FROM ITS USE.
Fentanyl is a prescription drug that is a very effective pain killer for those who need it and follow the prescription. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, use it safely every day - even for long periods of time.

Fentanyl didn't kill George Floyd; Cauvin did.

someone PRESCRIBED fentanyl? ------did they find the
name of the doctor who prescribed it for George Loyd?
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people use FENTANYL regularly? on which planet are you living. It is highly addictive, very potent, and quite a killer in the
hands of street users. In recent years it has become
a street drug and has killed lots more than it "helped".
Doctors do not casually prescribe fentanyl-----criminals casually sell it

Doesn't matter. You lied. You said all those using Fentanyl will die from its use; that's not true. Don't change the subject to avoid acknowledging that you lied.

Forum List

Back