George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

Wrong. The police witnessed no crime. Floyd was accused of committing a crime, that's all. The word of a store clerk does not make it a crime and does not justify killing. It also does not prove Floyd knew he was passing a fake bill.
Prove he was not engaged in a crime, at the time.
I'm pretty sure that the standard of American jurisprudence is innocent until proven guilty.

I'm curious. Did you support Trump during impeachment when the Democrats demanded that Trump prove his innocence? Or do you just not support the Constitution at all?

The police can assume that there's probable cause and arrest him but they can't convict, sentence, and execute him.

You impeached him before providing any evidence didn't you?

How are police supposed to stop any criminals, if they can't do anything at all, until they are proven guilty in court?

By your logic, police shouldn't do anything ever. Can't even pull over a speeder doing 80 in a school zone, because.... Innocent until proven guilty, right? Can't touch them.

Another dumb left-wing post.... sigh...

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.
You’re no expert; you’re just a fucking idiot.

I am no expert------but I know enough to KNOW that
if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
WORLD. -----broken ribs might aid your desperate
cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
the lungs-----in fact it is a usual cause of death
for Meth addicts if the heart damage does not get
them first

Methamphetamine over time does not cause one to suffocate.

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

you are confused------you cannot find a dead body---dead of suffocation which shows NOTHING ON AUTOPSY THAT PROVES SUFFOCATION. Your comment-----is actually a little silly. IN FACT---so far
an actual cause of death has not been definitively
determined-----or, at least, not published. btw---
actual myocardial infarction DOES show up on microscopics on autopsy. If he died of MI---then?

OK so I'll say it again

You don't know what the autopsy report will say do you?

Dr Baden has indicated that his report will state that the compression of Floyd's neck and back is what was the cause of his respiratory arrest and subsequent cardiac arrest.

So at this point all we have is the word of a nationally renowned doctor. And for now that's good enough for me.

those cops killed the guy, they should be punished. But that does not excuse rioting and destroying private property, killing cops and other security personnel, defying curfews, attacking the white house. those inciting these riots should be arrested prosecuted and jailed.

Those assholes don't give a shit about Floyd.....anyone who thinks that is just plain stupid. If they cared about black deaths they would all go to Chicago and lynch Rahm Emmanuel. What they care about is the opportunity to act like vicitims of racism so they can go get free sneakers and flat screens. Antifa has them dangling like puppetts on a string.....when all the businesses in that area pull out leaving the black community with no place to work the rich little white Antifa punks will go back to white suburbia basement apartments and continue their expensive class A drug habits while eating out of mommy and daddy's refreigerator.

JO
There is a real difference when it's the police who cause the death of a person in custody and the death of a person as a result of crime don't you think?

That said I do agree with you that the Black community turns a blind eye to Black on Black violence

yes----to both questions-----however the actual CIRCUMSTANCES are important. Just because
a cop's bullet landed in a person and killed him does
not prove 'MURDER" and just because a man dies
under THE SIGNIFICANT STRESS OF BEING ARRESTED
WHILST RESISTING----does not prove murder either.

STRUGGLING TO DRAW A BREATH IS NOT RESISTING IT IS TRYING TO STAY ALIVE.

I Truly wish he had removed his knee from the guy and turned him over to make sure he was alright. I am angry with the Police officer for that particular thing.....but I do not feel as though humanity has lost anything great.....Floyd was a career criminal with a path of innocent victims behind him. His end was inevitable.

JO

If you died in the next 10 seconds the vast majority of humanity would not care. George Floyd had people who loved him and knew him more intimately than any of us who think it is right to pass judgement on him because he had problems he was struggling with.

Um... no? Floyd's own kids didn't even know he was their father. Their mother had to tell them.... "oh by the way, that's your dad". They didn't even cry at the time. Not until they were on camera.

And Floyd wasn't randomly stopped for no reason. He was caught engaging in crime. Cliven was simply trying to do the legal honest work he had done his whole life.
Wrong. The police witnessed no crime. Floyd was accused of committing a crime, that's all. The word of a store clerk does not make it a crime and does not justify killing. It also does not prove Floyd knew he was passing a fake bill.

The beauty of our justice system is that no one has to prove they did not commit a crime and the state has to prove that you did.

Ever hear the saying you can't prove a negative?

Again, by your logic, no police officer should be able to stop a single criminal, because according to you, they can't do anything until proven guilty, right?

So I guess we should just disband the police, and let anarchy rule.

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.

if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
them first

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

you are confused------you cannot find a dead body---dead of suffocation which shows NOTHING ON AUTOPSY THAT PROVES SUFFOCATION. Your comment-----is actually a little silly. IN FACT---so far
actual myocardial infarction DOES show up on microscopics on autopsy. If he died of MI---then?

OK so I'll say it again

Dr Baden has indicated that his report will state that the compression of Floyd's neck and back is what was the cause of his respiratory arrest and subsequent cardiac arrest.

So at this point all we have is the word of a nationally renowned doctor. And for now that's good enough for me.

those cops killed the guy, they should be punished. But that does not excuse rioting and destroying private property, killing cops and other security personnel, defying curfews, attacking the white house. those inciting these riots should be arrested prosecuted and jailed.

Those assholes don't give a shit about Floyd.....anyone who thinks that is just plain stupid. If they cared about black deaths they would all go to Chicago and lynch Rahm Emmanuel. What they care about is the opportunity to act like vicitims of racism so they can go get free sneakers and flat screens. Antifa has them dangling like puppetts on a string.....when all the businesses in that area pull out leaving the black community with no place to work the rich little white Antifa punks will go back to white suburbia basement apartments and continue their expensive class A drug habits while eating out of mommy and daddy's refreigerator.

JO
There is a real difference when it's the police who cause the death of a person in custody and the death of a person as a result of crime don't you think?

That said I do agree with you that the Black community turns a blind eye to Black on Black violence

yes----to both questions-----however the actual CIRCUMSTANCES are important. Just because

I Truly wish he had removed his knee from the guy and turned him over to make sure he was alright. I am angry with the Police officer for that particular thing.....but I do not feel as though humanity has lost anything great.....Floyd was a career criminal with a path of innocent victims behind him. His end was inevitable.

JO

If you died in the next 10 seconds the vast majority of humanity would not care. George Floyd had people who loved him and knew him more intimately than any of us who think it is right to pass judgement on him because he had problems he was struggling with.

Um... no? Floyd's own kids didn't even know he was their father. Their mother had to tell them.... "oh by the way, that's your dad". They didn't even cry at the time. Not until they were on camera.
Um...so his murder was okay with you?

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

JO

A: I don't believe it was murder. I don't think the police officer was trying to kill him.

B: No, but lying is also not okay with me.

You guys seem to want to hold up this blight on society, as a martyr. Floyd was a life long criminal, that abused and victimized the public, to the very day he died. He was a dead beat dad, and a burden on society.

There was not one good thing about Floyd. Not one. He was human trash.

I'll say it again. Two wrongs, does not make a right. Just because the officer should not have put his knee on that guys neck, does not mean that Floyd was an angel of love and decency.

Floyd was crap. The police officer was wrong. These are not mutually exclusive. Stop propping up a cold cruel violent criminal, as a hero of injustice. Floyd abused and harmed people. Him being gone, is good for society.

Does not mean the officer was right. The officer was in the wrong.

Both of those statements can be true.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
Struggling to breathe is not "putting up a fight"

It was struggling with cops that got him to that point. And you know why the cop didn't do shit when he was saying that? Because the cop knew that it wasn't anything he was doing that was causing him difficulty in breathing. And with the coronavirus thing going on, (which Floyd had) would you expect the cop to give him mouth to mouth or something?
Think what you want but why don't you have someone cuff your hands behind your back and put you face down in your driveway then have one person kneel on your neck and two more kneel on your back and then tell me how easy it was to breathe in that position
You first.. after you spend an entire lifetime developing a criminal record leaving a trail of victims behind you and then trying to drop a counterfeit bill at a local store for some butts. Floyd ended up under that knee for a reason it wasn't random.

There was no proof that he used a fake bill or that he knew it was a fake bill.

And my point is if you were stuggling to breathe because people were holding you down in the manner i stated then you to would be fighting to breathe

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

JO

Yeah Adolf Hitler and Joe Stalin both had mothers that loved them... so what?

Yup now 'I'm sure no one would give a fuck if you dropped dead in the next 10 seconds because you're a fucking asshole.

And Floyd wasn't randomly stopped for no reason. He was caught engaging in crime. Cliven was simply trying to do the legal honest work he had done his whole life.

The beauty of our justice system is that no one has to prove they did not commit a crime and the state has to prove that you did.

Again, by your logic, no police officer should be able to stop a single criminal, because according to you, they can't do anything until proven guilty, right?

You are all assuming he was guilty of something in direct opposition to the law you are using as an excuse to kill people.

That very same law says he is innocent until proven guilty. That has nothing to do with arresting a person.

But killing a guy who was already in cuffs takes away the chance to know whether he was actually guilty of a crime doesn't it?

But you're OK with it because it saves the cost of a trial right?

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

JO

What Murder are you referring to?..... I didn't see anyone murdered.

JO

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

JO

Yup now 'I'm sure no one would give a fuck if you dropped dead in the next 10 seconds because you're a fucking asshole.

I don't measure my life by how many people could potentially show up at my funeral.
But I'm sure that the people Floyd victimized in his long criminal career were there in spirit for his.

JO

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

JO

I don't measure my life by how many people could potentially show up at my funeral.
But I'm sure that the people Floyd victimized in his long criminal career were there in spirit for his.

JO
And how many people would that be?

And it's a good thing you don't care what others think about you because I'm sure most people think youre an asshole

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

JO

JO

And it's a good thing you don't care what others think about you because I'm sure most people think youre an asshole

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO

JO

JO

Oh shit yeah....um....observe the moniker I've earned it over the past 20 years of posting on dozens of boards. Sure....there'll be hundreds of em buddy lined up but not to mourn. They'll all be drinking six packs and popping lasix waiting for their turn .....if I have my way I'll be buried with a high voltage electric fence.

JO

Last edited:

You are all assuming he was guilty of something in direct opposition to the law you are using as an excuse to kill people.

That very same law says he is innocent until proven guilty. That has nothing to do with arresting a person.

But killing a guy who was already in cuffs takes away the chance to know whether he was actually guilty of a crime doesn't it?

But you're OK with it because it saves the cost of a trial right?

And you are doing the exact same thing. Do you not see that? You claim he was murdered over and over, which simply has not been proven.

Sorry, but you can't play this game, where police are guilty until proven innocent, while claiming that a life long criminal who abandoned his family to be a criminal, is completely innocent.

You guys only want justice, and constitutional rights of innocent until proven guilt, when it fits your ideological narrative. I reject that.

therere other things that make it hard to breath other than lack of oxygen,,,

like two full grown adults on your neck and back,,,

Making crap up is a pretty stupid way to make a point. Look at the video again, real slow. You will see that officer Chauvin had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. The other officers from what I could see were just holding down his waist and legs.

You're the one bitching about a drugged up negro criminal dying while reasonably being restrained by police. If anybody around here is an idiot, it's you.

Couple of things:
It is absolutely possible to yell when you are having trouble breathing

There is ZERO chance you can make a sound if you cannot breathe. If you have "trouble" breathing? Maybe some some quiet gurgling. Definitely not words. If you are fucked up on the extremely toxic drug fentanyl freaking out that the cops got you for the 3rd strike, you piss your pants and croak, or that is what felon George Floyd did. That said, EMS should have hit the felon with narcan and then have the judicial system put the felon away for good.

Most people will say I can't breathe when they are actually only having a difficult time breathing.

I was with a friend of mine when he had a serious heart attack and he kept saying I can't breathe but his breathing was in reality very labored.

That said lying face down with hands cuffed behind the back is actually a very poor position for easy breathing as the diaphragm is restricted in movement by the weight of the person and the hard surface of the pavement. The intercostal muscles in the rib cage have to do extra work lifting the person's torso up high enough for the diaphragm to expand and contract and those muscles fatigue rather quickly.

You can experience this yourself of you lie down on your stomach with your hands behind your back after running just enough to be slightly winded.

Now all the the above interference with easy breathing is with only the person's own body weight add to that the weight of one or more people and you can see how very difficult it would be to breathe in that situation. And that's what happened to Floyd, he was put in a position that made breathing difficult for a long enough time that the muscles needed for respiration were compromised to the point of failure it was that muscular failure that caused him to stop breathing. When respiration stops, the heart stops very soon thereafter.

Many people strugging to breathe die for lack of oxygen. Many actually quit breathing because, like any other activity, sometimes you get too tired to do it. He wouldn't have gotten too tired, and wouldn't have struggled to breathe, if the cops had not been trying to kill him.

The cops weren't trying to kill him. They were trying to restrain him. Read post #83.
It doesn't matter the end result is the same.

And he was struggling because he was having difficulty breathing just like you would if you were cuffed face down on the pavement with 3 people on your back and neck.

Making shit up doesn't make you right. Officer Chauvin had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. The other cops were just holding lower down parts of him. Also, having coronavirus can cause you to have difficulty breathing. Being on meth and fentanyl after struggling with police can cause you to have difficulty breathing.

I think the proper punishment since he didn't adhere to procedures is being fired.
Really? Can you kill someone while doing your doing and the worse thing to happen to you is you get fired?

Police deal with street thugs every day. George was loser piece of shit that was going to get wasted by someone sooner or later. The druggie sonofabitch raped and beat up elderly women for goodness sake.

The policeman had no intention of killing George. Shit happens. George never would have been put into that situation had he not set out to commit a crime that day. The policeman should have only been fired for not adhering to procedures.

If you are concerned about Black street thugs dying then I suggest you take your concerns to a Democrat controlled big city shithole. Every night Blacks are murdering other Blacks. Last Sunday 17 of them were murdered in Chicago alone.

I heard that during an armed home invasion that Floyd took part in, a woman was beaten. I tried to fond something on the internet about her being raped too. But I couldn't find anything. Where did you find such information. If it actually exists.

Forum List

Back