George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

and the diabetes and the obesity -----that guy was a walking time-bomb-----one foot in the grave and the
other on a banana peel

hunter disagrees. Hunter---how many cases of
Meth user, Fentanyl user, obese, diabetics have you
encountered in life who lived past 60? In my experience ---even slender but well nourished, non-diabetic meth users are dead by the mid fifties. Meth
poisons MULTIPLE systems----most lethal---lungs and heart

Funny I know people who have used meth and adid not die at 50.

Like most things you can't seem to understand is that there is a continuum that needs to be understood.

The guy who uses meth a couple times a year and the guy who uses it 5 times a day every day will not have the same mortality rate

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.
You’re no expert; you’re just a fucking idiot.

I am no expert------but I know enough to KNOW that
if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
WORLD. -----broken ribs might aid your desperate
cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
the lungs-----in fact it is a usual cause of death
for Meth addicts if the heart damage does not get
them first

Methamphetamine over time does not cause one to suffocate.

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

bullshit to your second paragraph, I am way over 30 and have no coronary artery disease. How do you like your herring? pickled?

depends on what one calls coronary artery disease----
if you were diabetic and hypertensive------you would have signs thereof

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.

if the man had died of a weight on his back that restricted expansion of his lungs-----that fact would be demonstrable on autopsy
it was,,,

Oh YEAH? you got a citation-----not a "conclusion" as in "I think he died because people were pressing on his chest"------ a REAL PATHOLOGY SPECIMEN taken
from the body and analyzed by a competent pathologist. <<<< that's how it is done in the REAL
cause
Ribs do not need to be broken just like the trachea does not have to be damaged for a person to die of asphyxia.

PS note the wishy washy ".....contributed to the death,,,,," YUP a contribution-----just like the
methamphetamine use OVER TIME----and the presence of Fentanyl. Over time METH damages
them first

We do not know the concentration of fentanyl in his blood stream and we know that a drug test will read positive for fentanyl for 3 days or longer after ingestion. If it was a death due to overdose then that would be the first thing the Hennepin County Coroner would have reported as it most likely would have exonerated the cops.

And you cannot find one average guy over 30 that does not have some degree of coronary artery disease so that is a red herring

bullshit to your second paragraph, I am way over 30 and have no coronary artery disease. How do you like your herring? pickled?

Really?

If you were autopsied today your arteries would have absolutely no plaque? Bullshit.

I recently had a stress test with the radioisotope artery review, my heart arteries were all clear. Luck, heredity, diet, exercise? a combination of all of them I guess.

it was,,,

cause

them first

I am not diabetic, i do have a blood pressure issue that is well controlled with meds. I passed my stress test with flying colors last year. I consider myself very fortunate.

it was,,,

cause

them first

you are confused------you cannot find a dead body---dead of suffocation which shows NOTHING ON AUTOPSY THAT PROVES SUFFOCATION. Your comment-----is actually a little silly. IN FACT---so far
an actual cause of death has not been definitively
determined-----or, at least, not published. btw---
actual myocardial infarction DOES show up on microscopics on autopsy. If he died of MI---then?

OK so I'll say it again

You don't know what the autopsy report will say do you?

Dr Baden has indicated that his report will state that the compression of Floyd's neck and back is what was the cause of his respiratory arrest and subsequent cardiac arrest.

So at this point all we have is the word of a nationally renowned doctor. And for now that's good enough for me.

NOT WRONG.....FENTANYL KILLS IN LARGE NUMBERS ....THOSE USING IT WILL DEFINITELY DIE FROM ITS USE.
Fentanyl is a prescription drug that is a very effective pain killer for those who need it and follow the prescription. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, use it safely every day - even for long periods of time.

Fentanyl didn't kill George Floyd; Cauvin did.

someone PRESCRIBED fentanyl? ------did they find the
name of the doctor who prescribed it for George Loyd?
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people use FENTANYL regularly? on which planet are you living. It is highly addictive, very potent, and quite a killer in the
hands of street users. In recent years it has become
a street drug and has killed lots more than it "helped".
Doctors do not casually prescribe fentanyl-----criminals casually sell it

Doesn't matter. You lied. You said all those using Fentanyl will die from its use; that's not true. Don't change the subject to avoid acknowledging that you lied.

can you cite that ALL THOSE WHO USE FENTANYL
will die? I will state----it is highly addictive and users are often found DEAD. It has, in recent years,
become a very dangerous street drug. and is VERY RARELY prescribed for chronic pain control. It is used
in anesthesia in the OPERATING ROOM under very controlled circumstances. which do not include
niteclubs and bordellos

NOT WRONG.....FENTANYL KILLS IN LARGE NUMBERS ....THOSE USING IT WILL DEFINITELY DIE FROM ITS USE.
Fentanyl is a prescription drug that is a very effective pain killer for those who need it and follow the prescription. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, use it safely every day - even for long periods of time.

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people use FENTANYL regularly? on which planet are you living. It is highly addictive, very potent, and quite a killer in the

Doesn't matter. You lied. You said all those using Fentanyl will die from its use; that's not true. Don't change the subject to avoid acknowledging that you lied.

can you cite that ALL THOSE WHO USE FENTANYL
will die? I will state----it is highly addictive and users are often found DEAD. It has, in recent years,
become a very dangerous street drug. and is VERY RARELY prescribed for chronic pain control. It is used
in anesthesia in the OPERATING ROOM under very controlled circumstances. which do not include
niteclubs and bordellos

I work in the middle of Fentanyl central in Massachusetts.....they are dropping like flies around here from the stuff......

JO

it was,,,

cause

them first

you are confused------you cannot find a dead body---dead of suffocation which shows NOTHING ON AUTOPSY THAT PROVES SUFFOCATION. Your comment-----is actually a little silly. IN FACT---so far
actual myocardial infarction DOES show up on microscopics on autopsy. If he died of MI---then?

OK so I'll say it again

Dr Baden has indicated that his report will state that the compression of Floyd's neck and back is what was the cause of his respiratory arrest and subsequent cardiac arrest.

So at this point all we have is the word of a nationally renowned doctor. And for now that's good enough for me.

those cops killed the guy, they should be punished. But that does not excuse rioting and destroying private property, killing cops and other security personnel, defying curfews, attacking the white house. those inciting these riots should be arrested prosecuted and jailed.

it was,,,

cause

them first

I am not diabetic, i do have a blood pressure issue that is well controlled with meds. I passed my stress test with flying colors last year. I consider myself very fortunate.

very good-----passing a stress test does not prove that you have ----on microscopic study----PERFECT ARTERIES-------( do not panic----but it does not even
prove that you will not drop dead of a heart attack---
I am not providing medical advice-----talk to your doctor)

cause

Please share your medical training and/or knowledge that leads you to believe that a person cannot be murdered by asphyxiation without the mechanical means showing up in body tissue. Because I can think of all kinds of ways to do it.

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

those cops killed the guy, they should be punished. But that does not excuse rioting and destroying private property, killing cops and other security personnel, defying curfews, attacking the white house. those inciting these riots should be arrested prosecuted and jailed.

Those assholes don't give a shit about Floyd.....anyone who thinks that is just plain stupid. If they cared about black deaths they would all go to Chicago and lynch Rahm Emmanuel. What they care about is the opportunity to act like vicitims of racism so they can go get free sneakers and flat screens. Antifa has them dangling like puppetts on a string.....when all the businesses in that area pull out leaving the black community with no place to work the rich little white Antifa punks will go back to white suburbia basement apartments and continue their expensive class A drug habits while eating out of mommy and daddy's refreigerator.

JO

cause

Please share your medical training and/or knowledge that leads you to believe that a person cannot be murdered by asphyxiation without the mechanical means showing up in body tissue. Because I can think of all kinds of ways to do it.

sure you can do it-------put him in an enclosed space and replace all of the OXYGEN with Nitrogen >>>>>>>>>>> plop........ this is fun---let's do more.......

PS---the only physical maneuver that can kill a man leaving his tissues PRISTINE----would be the SPOCK
VULCAN PINCH (he disrupts that vagus nerve in the
neurovascular bundle of the neck but.........now that spock is dead-------you have no case.) well maybe
pithing the brain stem-----but that would show up on
microscopic

If someone sits on your chest and you can breathe but you can't fully oxygenate your blood, you will die.

cause

No you can't.....constriction asphyxiation ALWAYS LEAVES PHYSICAL EVIDENCE IN THE VICTIM

JO

PS---the only physical maneuver that can kill a man leaving his tissues PRISTINE----would be the SPOCK
VULCAN PINCH (he disrupts that vagus nerve in the
neurovascular bundle of the neck but.........now that spock is dead-------you have no case.) well maybe
pithing the brain stem-----but that would show up on
microscopic

If someone sits on your chest and you can breathe but you can't fully oxygenate your blood, you will die.

"you can breathe but you cannot oxygenate your blood----you will die................ RIGHT ON----especially if there is lots of carbon monoxide around .......

cause

sure you can do it-------put him in an enclosed space and replace all of the OXYGEN with Nitrogen >>>>>>>>>>> plop........ this is fun---let's do more.......

NOPE.....that doesn't work for constriction asphyxiation....the fucking loser died from health complications mixed with fentanyl use..... If the city council want's their police officers to stop using one of the most popular and effective restraining holds known to police work today that's up to them. They can figure out who will staff the police force when all of the officers find other cities to work for. I believe that the officer could have handled it differently but I do not believe he was obligated legally to do so.

JO

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

Those assholes don't give a shit about Floyd.....anyone who thinks that is just plain stupid. If they cared about black deaths they would all go to Chicago and lynch Rahm Emmanuel. What they care about is the opportunity to act like vicitims of racism so they can go get free sneakers and flat screens. Antifa has them dangling like puppetts on a string.....when all the businesses in that area pull out leaving the black community with no place to work the rich little white Antifa punks will go back to white suburbia basement apartments and continue their expensive class A drug habits while eating out of mommy and daddy's refreigerator.

JO
There is a real difference when it's the police who cause the death of a person in custody and the death of a person as a result of crime don't you think?

That said I do agree with you that the Black community turns a blind eye to Black on Black violence

cause

No you can't.....constriction asphyxiation ALWAYS LEAVES PHYSICAL EVIDENCE IN THE VICTIM

JO
Which will most likely be written up in the complete autopsy report but the public will not have access to that until after the trial

it was,,,

cause

them first

OK so I'll say it again

JO
There is a real difference when it's the police who cause the death of a person in custody and the death of a person as a result of crime don't you think?

That said I do agree with you that the Black community turns a blind eye to Black on Black violence

yes----to both questions-----however the actual CIRCUMSTANCES are important. Just because
a cop's bullet landed in a person and killed him does
not prove 'MURDER" and just because a man dies
under THE SIGNIFICANT STRESS OF BEING ARRESTED
WHILST RESISTING----does not prove murder either.

Forum List

Back