George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

Couple of things:
It is absolutely possible to yell when you are having trouble breathing

There is ZERO chance you can make a sound if you cannot breathe. If you have "trouble" breathing? Maybe some some quiet gurgling. Definitely not words. If you are fucked up on the extremely toxic drug fentanyl freaking out that the cops got you for the 3rd strike, you piss your pants and croak, or that is what felon George Floyd did. That said, EMS should have hit the felon with narcan and then have the judicial system put the felon away for good.

Most people will say I can't breathe when they are actually only having a difficult time breathing.

I was with a friend of mine when he had a serious heart attack and he kept saying I can't breathe but his breathing was in reality very labored.

That said lying face down with hands cuffed behind the back is actually a very poor position for easy breathing as the diaphragm is restricted in movement by the weight of the person and the hard surface of the pavement. The intercostal muscles in the rib cage have to do extra work lifting the person's torso up high enough for the diaphragm to expand and contract and those muscles fatigue rather quickly.

You can experience this yourself of you lie down on your stomach with your hands behind your back after running just enough to be slightly winded.

Now all the the above interference with easy breathing is with only the person's own body weight add to that the weight of one or more people and you can see how very difficult it would be to breathe in that situation. And that's what happened to Floyd, he was put in a position that made breathing difficult for a long enough time that the muscles needed for respiration were compromised to the point of failure it was that muscular failure that caused him to stop breathing. When respiration stops, the heart stops very soon thereafter.

Many people strugging to breathe die for lack of oxygen. Many actually quit breathing because, like any other activity, sometimes you get too tired to do it. He wouldn't have gotten too tired, and wouldn't have struggled to breathe, if the cops had not been trying to kill him.

The cops weren't trying to kill him. They were trying to restrain him. Read post #83.

Okay, let's clear up a bunch of the confusion here.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner on Monday declared the death of George Floyd a homicide, saying he died of “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression,” according to a Minneapolis television station.

The updated report from the examiner states that Floyd died from a loss of blood flow due to compression on his neck while being restrained by Minneapolis police, local Fox television affiliate Fox 9 reported.

Coroner confirms George Floyd's death WAS a homicide as officials walk back initial reports he wasn't strangled after family's autopsy found cop's knee on his neck caused asphyxia

• The Hennepin County Medical Examiner on Monday ruled that George's Floyd's death was a homicide and that he died by asphyxiation
  • The finding confirms the same conclusion of the independent autopsy that was also released on Monday, but there are key differences over the cause
  • The medical examiner said underlying health conditions and drug use were possible contributing factors to Floyd's death
  • But two doctors who carried out that independent autopsy at the family's request said he had no underlying conditions that may have contributed
  • They argued that Floyd was killed by police action alone when Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck during an arrest on Memorial Day
  • Monday's medical examiner press release appeared to show authorities walked back their conclusions on what killed Floyd
  • The original criminal complaint against Chauvin cited the medical examiner's office when it said it found no findings of strangulation
  • A spokeswoman for Hennepin County did not confirm any reversal, saying only that Monday's release were the 'final findings'
So no "dueling medical examiners", no more confident assertions of "XYZ didn't happen, so the cop can't be at fault." The MEs are on the same page, and the cop is culpable, and now we move on to building a case and prosecuting it.

Fuck that. Put ME on the defense team and let me go after those jackass medical examiners. I would show them the cop's knee and ask them if they have the slightest clue about the anatomy of the human neck. Then ask them if they see the cops knee anywhere hear the victims windpipe.
YEA... look at this picture...
View attachment 345175

Is his knee on his throat???? NOPE
yes it is,,,

OK Proof! Here is the THROAT!!!

The cop's knee wasn't on Floyd's throat... but on the right side of his neck!

View attachment 345182

To be accurate, it was more on the back of his neck than it was on the side of his neck.
Tell me after you look closely was his knee on the back or on the side?
lneeonneck.png

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

He was also sniveling about 'not being able to breathe' while he was in that back seat, too. But, the cops are toast, they will hauled before a commie style tribune court, sentenced for fake crimes in a show trial, and then murdered in prison, as will the three innocents in Georgia, and the 'leadership' in both Parties will fall all over themselves taking credit for it. There will be many more to follow; find all those old Soviet films from the Stalin and Khrushchev eras for what happens to those working class types who run afoul of the Politically Correct Neo-Fascist 'Social Revolution' coming your way.

In post #83, I show a video of him apparently struggling with the cops while he was in the back seat of the cop car. If he was putting up a struggle, he must have been breathing ok.

It is never legal to put pressure on the neck because even if it doesn't prevent breathing, it disrupt the blood flow to the brain.
It is deliberate murder, and is not in the heat of passion, is 1st degree murder.
Struggling was never visible, but there was never even anything to arrest Floyd for, so struggling should be expected, since he was totally innocent and had not committed a crime.
There was no counterfeiting or forgery.
The store admitted they were mistaken.

Read post #83. Also, if he was innocent, why did he put up a fight. Also, as far as I have been able to find out, Floyd did try to spend a counterfeit $20 dollar bill. That is why the cops were called to begin with.

He should have realized he had a weak heart and not start fighting with the cops. What happened was his fault. Not the cops.

I think you are a little confused here. Nobody I know disagrees with the cops' initial action. Nobody. It was what they did after Floyd was handcuffed that was the issue.

Well then, go back again and read post #83. And try to remember it this time. In however many years, Minneapolis cops have used neck restraints 237 times. There no telling how often it was used in the rest of the country during the same time frame. No thought it may not have been right, Floyd wasn't being treated any differently than who knows how many hundreds (maybe thousands) of other people were treated. Even after the whole thing, they showed some protester being arrested. One of the arresting cops put his knee on his neck to hold him down. Until the other officer shoved it off. Maybe doing so is an instinctual thing. It is an easy way to control somebody with the least amount of force while getting the maximum amount of restraint. Because Floyd died, it wasn't the cop's fault. Certainly not enough fault to justify all the protests and riots. All of that proves is that Floyd was turned into a good negro.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.

Cops are basically at war. Every day they risk their lives. Every day they experience the worst that mankind has to offer. Only an idiot would expect perfect behavior from them. I could maybe see him getting fired. But to be charged with murder is a fucking joke! Now if the cop had him down and then decided to shoot him in the head, THAT would have been murder. (kind of) Next, after Floyd started complaining about not being able to breathe, the cops could have quickly unlocked one of his handcuffs and ran away. It wouldn't have changed things. The guy was obviously having a heart attack. Did you know blacks are 20 times more likely to die before the age of 50 from heart failure than Whites? But no. Let's have all you fools supporting all the protests and riots instead.
Floyd was loaded with fentanyl and meth. He already had a weak heart. The police should have recognized that he was having a heart attack.

He should have realized he had a weak heart and not start fighting with the cops. What happened was his fault. Not the cops.
He should have realized he had a weak heart and not drugged up on fentanyl and meth. His heart was stopping when he fell. Although the cop should have at least considered that the man was dying anyway.

Maybe things would have been different if black lives mattered. But with about 14% of our population being black and them being responsible for at leas 52% of the crimes, they don't. And for many other reasons besides that.

The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.

Cops are basically at war. Every day they risk their lives. Every day they experience the worst that mankind has to offer. Only an idiot would expect perfect behavior from them. I could maybe see him getting fired. But to be charged with murder is a fucking joke! Now if the cop had him down and then decided to shoot him in the head, THAT would have been murder. (kind of) Next, after Floyd started complaining about not being able to breathe, the cops could have quickly unlocked one of his handcuffs and ran away. It wouldn't have changed things. The guy was obviously having a heart attack. Did you know blacks are 20 times more likely to die before the age of 50 from heart failure than Whites? But no. Let's have all you fools supporting all the protests and riots instead.
Floyd was loaded with fentanyl and meth. He already had a weak heart. The police should have recognized that he was having a heart attack.

He should have realized he had a weak heart and not drugged up on fentanyl and meth. His heart was stopping when he fell. Although the cop should have at least considered that the man was dying anyway.
As I said there are a lot of facts we are not being told. I have heard (and verified) that Chauvin and Floyd worked together as the same nightclub and some say they actually knew each other. Maybe Chauvin was a dirty cop and Floyd was turning States evidence or something. Maybe Chauvin knew Floyd had a weak heart. Maybe that fake $20 dollar bill Floyd passed off was from Chauvin. In any case, like I said, blacks dying at the hands of law enforcement is NOT a problem, never was, never will be. It is a lie being used to subvert and undermine America.

Do you work with anybody? Did you ever give them fake money to spend? The cop made good money as a cop. Floyd probably didn't. And he was an ex-con. Your speculations aren't clearing things up at all.

I'm not a liar. Any idiot can see that the knee on his neck couldn't have been crushing his windpipe. Which is the only thing the cop could have been doing to cause him to have problems breathing.

You really are one of the biggest fucking idiots on this site.

Well how does it feel to have one of the biggest fucking idiots on this site as your intellectual superior. Turns out, Floyd also had coronavirus. But his breathing problems were still caused by the cops, right?

It was reasonable to use force on Floyd. He was actively fighting the officers and he was a big guy. As far as keeping the knee on the neck after pulse was lost that is an issue for the courts and internal affair research. It is no reason for riots. In fact, less than 10 blacks died from law enforcement in 2019. Many more whites died at the hands of law enforcement. This is nothing more than an opportunity for Antifa and a small number of Anarchists to try to co-opt American values. I would say someone should be looking at the Soros' 'foundations' that fund radical groups.

He was FUCKING DEAD for three minutes and they still kept it up. Was he struggling when he was fucking dead?

I suppose you, too, call yourself a conservative? You're not. A libertarian? You're not. An anarchist? You're not. SO, just what the fuck are you but a fucking idiot.

Showing your stupidity again I see. If the cops knew he was dead, they wouldn't have kept doing what they were doing. What would the point be. To subdue his ghost?

Well, now you have been proven a liar.

I'm not a liar. Any idiot can see that the knee on his neck couldn't have been crushing his windpipe. Which is the only thing the cop could have been doing to cause him to have problems breathing.

WRONG!
You can prevent breathing by even just twisting the head to the side, and there are a number of bones in the neck, like the hyoid and the thyroid cartilage that can be displaced to block breath.
Further more, it is also well known pressure to the side of the neck will block the carotid, causing asphyxiation.
Everyone looking at the video has agreed it was a carotid pressure hold, designed to make the person pass out.
They fact he deliberately held it for 8 minutes was deliberate murder.

No damage to his neck was reported. And if you aren't crushing somebody's windpipe, you can't be cutting off their breathing. Floyd also had coronavirus. That could have been part of his breathing problem. That if he actually had one. Because at the time, for all the cop knew, he could have been lying. Arrested people often make up shit about rough treatment.

Wrong.
Floyd did NOT die of a heart attack, but from lack of blood to the brain. It was the carotid pressure hold that murdered him.

Stop making shit up you idiot. Lack of blood to the brain won't cause you to have a heart attack. Only lack of blood to part of the heart can do that.

Fuck you, bootlicker

You appear to be a licker of negro boots. It's hard to get lower than that.
Go play in traffic, racist scum. Or better yet, dive head first from atop the tallest building you can find :fu:

FU too.

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.

Okay, let's clear up a bunch of the confusion here.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner on Monday declared the death of George Floyd a homicide, saying he died of “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression,” according to a Minneapolis television station.

The updated report from the examiner states that Floyd died from a loss of blood flow due to compression on his neck while being restrained by Minneapolis police, local Fox television affiliate Fox 9 reported.

Coroner confirms George Floyd's death WAS a homicide as officials walk back initial reports he wasn't strangled after family's autopsy found cop's knee on his neck caused asphyxia

• The Hennepin County Medical Examiner on Monday ruled that George's Floyd's death was a homicide and that he died by asphyxiation
  • The finding confirms the same conclusion of the independent autopsy that was also released on Monday, but there are key differences over the cause
  • The medical examiner said underlying health conditions and drug use were possible contributing factors to Floyd's death
  • But two doctors who carried out that independent autopsy at the family's request said he had no underlying conditions that may have contributed
  • They argued that Floyd was killed by police action alone when Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck during an arrest on Memorial Day
  • Monday's medical examiner press release appeared to show authorities walked back their conclusions on what killed Floyd
  • The original criminal complaint against Chauvin cited the medical examiner's office when it said it found no findings of strangulation
  • A spokeswoman for Hennepin County did not confirm any reversal, saying only that Monday's release were the 'final findings'
So no "dueling medical examiners", no more confident assertions of "XYZ didn't happen, so the cop can't be at fault." The MEs are on the same page, and the cop is culpable, and now we move on to building a case and prosecuting it.

Fuck that. Put ME on the defense team and let me go after those jackass medical examiners. I would show them the cop's knee and ask them if they have the slightest clue about the anatomy of the human neck. Then ask them if they see the cops knee anywhere hear the victims windpipe.
YEA... look at this picture...
View attachment 345175

Is his knee on his throat???? NOPE
yes it is,,,

OK Proof! Here is the THROAT!!!

The cop's knee wasn't on Floyd's throat... but on the right side of his neck!

View attachment 345182

To be accurate, it was more on the back of his neck than it was on the side of his neck.
Tell me after you look closely was his knee on the back or on the side?
View attachment 346230
yes,,,

When you fight with the cops, expect rough treatment. That is something the rioters and protesters should keep in mind. The only thing that matters is that the cop didn't kill Floyd. I saw the cops knee on Floyd's neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So when he said, "I can't Breathe!, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing.
If you were unable to expand your lungs in order to be able to fill them with air due to being pinned down by the crushing weight of several people you wouldn't consider that as being unable to breath?

I looked at the video a number of times. The one cop had a knee on both Floyd's neck and back. So it wasn't two cops compressing Floyd's chest. Just one. With that being the case, there shouldn't have been enough pressure on his chest to keep him from breathing.
therere other things that make it hard to breath other than lack of oxygen,,,

like two full grown adults on your neck and back,,,

That would certainly account for his trouble breathing. So the cop should be released and given his job back.

I think the proper punishment since he didn't adhere to procedures is being fired.

That is a lot more punishment than these killing and looting Blacks have been getting.
thats two different subjects,,,

Picaro, Felon Floyd committed a home invasion and robbery with a deadly weapon. Home invasion is typically a 20 year sentence. Armed robbery is typically a 20 year sentence. Felon Floyd did both and was let loose after 4 years (the "unjust" system at work again :afro: ) before he embarked on his new career as apparently a drug dealer of fentanyl which is hundreds of times more dangerous than heroin for those with no previous exposure and when overdoses occur look exactly like how Felon Floyd croaked. The issue is why didn't EMS realize a Black unconscious probably overdosed. A narcan spray might have revived the felon.

Someone suffering a heart attack can be revived. Someone suffering from drowning can be revived. Someone with a fentanyl overdose which will have both symptoms cannot be revived. Unless they get narcan spray on the scene and often intravenously once they get to a hospital.

Anybody putting up a fight isn't worth reviving. And Chauvin probably knew enough about him and his past to know that he wasn't worth reviving anyway. That "black life" SURE AS HELL didn't matter.

Picaro, Felon Floyd committed a home invasion and robbery with a deadly weapon. Home invasion is typically a 20 year sentence. Armed robbery is typically a 20 year sentence. Felon Floyd did both and was let loose after 4 years (the "unjust" system at work again :afro: ) before he embarked on his new career as apparently a drug dealer of fentanyl which is hundreds of times more dangerous than heroin for those with no previous exposure and when overdoses occur look exactly like how Felon Floyd croaked. The issue is why didn't EMS realize a Black unconscious probably overdosed. A narcan spray might have revived the felon.

Someone suffering a heart attack can be revived. Someone suffering from drowning can be revived. Someone with a fentanyl overdose which will have both symptoms cannot be revived. Unless they get narcan spray on the scene and often intravenously once they get to a hospital.

Anybody putting up a fight isn't worth reviving. And Chauvin probably knew enough about him and his past to know that he wasn't worth reviving anyway. That "black life" SURE AS HELL didn't matter.

Nobody gives a shit about Black lives. Every night in these Democrat controlled big city shitholes Blacks are killed by other Blacks. Last Sunday 17 were murdered in Chicago alone.

If Blacks don't care about being murdered by other Blacks then why should I care when a policeman didn't follow proper procedures?

NOT WRONG.....FENTANYL KILLS IN LARGE NUMBERS ....THOSE USING IT WILL DEFINITELY DIE FROM ITS USE.
Fentanyl is a prescription drug that is a very effective pain killer for those who need it and follow the prescription. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, use it safely every day - even for long periods of time.

Fentanyl didn't kill George Floyd; Cauvin did.

Maybe if he was feeling some pain, the cops wouldn't have gone to the lengths that they did to subdue him.

Forum List

Back