George Floyd Protests Already Starting On First Day Of Trial

Don't any of y'all have jobs? Go to work...
Unlike the jobless protesters...
I am on break in the western suburbs of Mpls, where liberals live in million dollar houses that I build and they pay lip service to the inner city but pray the mob never enters their gated suburbs. Lots of BLM yard signs and not a black face for miles.
Lucky for me I live a good 50 miles out where BLM never treads.
Its possible we are living in a new age. Where it is not smart to be living in a deep blue area.

~~~~~~
Bu, bu, but, this is the utopia promised and created by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left. How can you be so racist to deny that?

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

Time for a change of venue... Any first year atty could make the case.....

The protests will follow.

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

If the cops knew Floyd was overdosed on Fentanyl, why kneel on his neck?

Who said the cops knew? They knew he was high on something, but how do you expect them to have known what it was, or that he had overdosed?

As the officer was kneeling on his neck people were telling him that Floyd was in obvious distress. He cared less. He remained there staring at them with his cold dead eyes.

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

You’ve obviously never seen anyone high on Fentanyl.

Of course not.. So you are saying the cops knew he was overdosed on Fentanyl?

Irrelevant.
Ever see Floyd’s autopsy report?
Why not?

The cop who was kneeling on his neck didn't have an autopsy report.

And you weren’t there.

No I wasn't but isn't kneeling on man's neck illegal?

As far as can be determined, what the officer did is accepted police practice in that state, however bad the optics were.

Is that why he was fired and charged?

~~~~~~

He was resisting arrest and they were trained to use that technique which has already been proven.

Then why was he fired?

~~~~~~

He was resisting arrest and they were trained to use that technique which has already been proven.

Then why was he fired?

To mollify the savages just like him and prevent the town from being burned. Only in libbie land does being charged equal being guilty.

~~~~~~

Then why was he fired?

To mollify the savages just like him and prevent the town from being burned. Only in libbie land does being charged equal being guilty.

The question was why he was fired. I never said he was convicted of anything. Read slower next time or get someone to read it for you.

~~~~~~

Who said the cops knew? They knew he was high on something, but how do you expect them to have known what it was, or that he had overdosed?

As the officer was kneeling on his neck people were telling him that Floyd was in obvious distress. He cared less. He remained there staring at them with his cold dead eyes.

He was in respiratory distress from minute one when the police arrived, why do you keep ignoring that fact?

~~~~~~

He was in respiratory distress from minute one when the police arrived, why do you keep ignoring that fact?

Deny what? If someone is in distress and I hold them down and kneel on their neck for nine minutes while people are telling me the guy is in distress, I'm going to get arrested.

I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.

Maybe they can move it to Mississippi and get a jury like Roy Bryant and JW Milam had.

~~~~~~

Deny what? If someone is in distress and I hold them down and kneel on their neck for nine minutes while people are telling me the guy is in distress, I'm going to get arrested.

You didn't watch the full video or read the coroners report, I pity your ignorance.

He resisted the police for while, fought them from putting him into the police car, he resisted the arrest and so on, that is what YOU are overlooking. It is why the drugged up loser got kneeled for a while, he at first resisted the knee too then goes quiet.

~~~~~~

You didn't watch the full video or read the coroners report, I pity your ignorance.

He resisted the police for while, fought them from putting him into the police car, he resisted the arrest and so on, that is what YOU are overlooking. It is why the drugged up loser got kneeled for a while, he at first resisted the knee too then goes quiet.

Nine minutes while in distress.

I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.
Cop will be sacrificed on the Altar, to appease the blood thirsty mobs of Wokeness.
Might be problematic when the full autopsy gets entered into evidence.

If you are choking on something and I hold you down and kneel on your neck until you die, I'm going to be found guilty.
If that's all that was going on, I'd agree, but Floyd had been complaining of not being able to breathe before the knee on his neck. The autopsy revealed he had COVID. He also had fentanyl and methamphetamines in his system at the time of death.

It should be fairly easy for the defense to not only prove that Chauvin wasn't trying to kill him, but to also show that Floyd's illness contributed to his breathing troubles -- if not causing the asphyxiation entirely.

~~~~~~

Then why was he fired?

The question was why he was fired. I never said he was convicted of anything. Read slower next time or get someone to read it for you.

Begging the question.

~~~~~~

Nine minutes while in distress.

Ha ha ha,

You just ignored a lot of facts, because you are stuck on the knee part, thus you ignored about 20 minutes of the man unlawful resistance to a lawful police actions in trying to arrest him.

Too bad you are looking foolish ignoring a lot of evidence because of you knee infatuation, you are being irrational here.

You never have watched the full video, thus you are behaving like a programmed bot ignoring a lot of evidence, the media has conned you so well, it is why many here wonder about your sanity.

~~~~~~

Then why was he fired?

~~~~~~
Obviously Chauvin was fired to appease the rioting mob that was looting and burning down the Twin Cities and attacking the police precinct.

George Floyd Riots: Violence Spans Twin Cities: 3rd Precinct Overtaken & Burned, CNN Reporter Arrested (msn.com)
**********​
Minneapolis police precinct burns as George Floyd protests rage; CNN crew arrested (msn.com)

Appeasing the mob is part of it, but it's also a matter of practicality. When the media turns a case into a sideshow and fixates on an officer or a group of them and names said officers, it's actually safer for them to be put on leave (at the very least). Chauvin being fired was essentially a foregone conclusion after the protests started happening.

Chauvin probably won't be convicted of any serious charge, and so he's likely going to have to go into hiding like the officer who shot Michael Brown. I would assume he and his family will have to find somewhere remote to live to get away from the inevitable angry mob.

This is the problem with how the media treats these cases. It doesn't matter if the cop is guilty or not. Once things reach the point that people are burning down buildings, even an acquitted officer cannot return to their job or usually even their home city.

And frankly, I'm pretty sure Chauvin doesn't want his job back even if he could have it.

~~~~~~

People resisting arrest ARE by definition in distress.

~~~~~~

Then why was he fired?

Political sacrifice to placate the BLM rioters.

Forum List

Back