George Floyd Protests Already Starting On First Day Of Trial

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

Time for a change of venue... Any first year atty could make the case.....

The protests will follow.

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

If the cops knew Floyd was overdosed on Fentanyl, why kneel on his neck?

You never watched the full video of Floyd who said from the beginning that he "can't breathe" he said that when the police arrive at his vehicle with him still sitting in it.

He was already DYING from the massive overdose.

Wow.. Then why kneel on his neck? He was saying "I can't breathe"????

You really are that stupid.

Was he overdosed on Fentanyl or not?

You never read the Coroners report.

It figures on why you remain ignorant after 9 months.

They must be protesting Trump. eh?

Cant get Trump off your mind eh? dissapointed?

IMO from the video evidence I saw, the cop is guilty of not taking his knee off the guy till he was dead. I don't know what evidence there is that could possibly turn things around, however, for the crowd to be chanting SHut it Down.... if they don't get what they want, is exactly what has been wrong with the trend in America lately.

Mob rule and mob justice are never right, wether its a conservative or liberal mob.If the system isn't working right, you fix it without burning it down and causing billions in damage. If these people cant do that then they don't deserve to live in an orderly society that is safe for their kids to live in. You reap what you sow no matter what your self justification is.

IMO from the video evidence I saw, the cop is guilty of not taking his knee off the guy till he was dead. I don't know what evidence there is that could possibly turn things around, however, for the crowd to be chanting SHut it Down.... if they don't get what they want, is exactly what has been wrong with the trend in America lately.

Mob rule and mob justice are never right, wether its a conservative or liberal mob.If the system isn't working right, you fix it without burning it down and causing billions in damage. If these people cant do that then they don't deserve to live in an orderly society that is safe for their kids to live in. You reap what you sow no matter what your self justification is.

People argued for years that the protests were all about Trump.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

You never watched the full video of Floyd who said from the beginning that he "can't breathe" he said that when the police arrive at his vehicle with him still sitting in it.

The police didn't read the coroner's report before they kneeled on his neck.

~~~~~~

The police didn't read the coroner's report before they kneeled on his neck.

See what I mean, you are trying hard to show your inability for rational thinking.

The Coroners report says he wasn't asphyxiated, you can read...... can you?

The report also shows he had TWICE the known lethal dose of Fentanyl in his body, one of the prominent signs of Fentanyl poisoning is the rapid lass of breathing ability, he was struggling to breathe from the start. He was also very agitated, resisting the police for a while, fights to stay out of the police car, another sign of Fentanyl poisoning.

It is clear you are too uninterested in learning the facts of the case, that is why you are grossly ignorant.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Well, there is something to that. Of course African Americans have experiences and have had experiences in life that when they witness something like that, is rightly going to bring about a protest. People of other races would also rightly protest a perceived injustice like that scene.

However the George Floyd killing did not happen in a vaccum, it happened in the midst of a country that was already in an entrenched political battle over the election of Trump, his impeachment and the upcoming election. There are many who perceived that Democrat leadership all over the country were willing to let these riots to continue to create an unstable climate which would in the end be harmful to Trumps re-election. Democrats had already labeled Trump as a threat to world wide democracy, and he had to go at any cost. IMO they would grab for anything available if it would get Trump out of office, even if it meant everyday Americans paying that price for it.
And If it wasnt about Trump at all??? then why did the crowds march on the White House? Yes there is something to that viewpoint.

Thomas Jefferson

Well, there is something to that. Of course African Americans have experiences and have had experiences in life that when they witness something like that, is rightly going to bring about a protest. People of other races would also rightly protest a perceived injustice like that scene.

However the George Floyd killing did not happen in a vaccum, it happened in the midst of a country that was already in an entrenched political battle over the election of Trump, his impeachment and the upcoming election. There are many who perceived that Democrat leadership all over the country were willing to let these riots to continue to create an unstable climate which would in the end be harmful to Trumps re-election. Democrats had already labeled Trump as a threat to world wide democracy, and he had to go at any cost. IMO they would grab for anything available if it would get Trump out of office, even if it meant everyday Americans paying that price for it.
And If it wasnt about Trump at all??? then why did the crowds march on the White House? Yes there is something to that viewpoint.

The protests over Eric Garner happened under Obama. The protests at the house of Rahm Emmanuel happened under Obama.

Did Trump make it all worse by calling those peacefully protesting SOB's? Yes he did but this is NOT about Trump. Trump is gone but the protests continue.

Don't any of y'all have jobs? Go to work...
Unlike the jobless protesters...
I am on break in the western suburbs of Mpls, where liberals live in million dollar houses that I build and they pay lip service to the inner city but pray the mob never enters their gated suburbs. Lots of BLM yard signs and not a black face for miles.
Lucky for me I live a good 50 miles out where BLM never treads.
Its possible we are living in a new age. Where it is not smart to be living in a deep blue area.

One wonders what on Earth they're protesting on the first day. Did they not want the cop tried? SURELY it can't be that they're trying to interfere with the functioning of government, because I remember very clearly being told how treasonous that is.

~~~~~~

Who said the cops knew? They knew he was high on something, but how do you expect them to have known what it was, or that he had overdosed?

~~~~~~

You’ve obviously never seen anyone high on Fentanyl.

Of course not.. So you are saying the cops knew he was overdosed on Fentanyl?

Irrelevant.
Ever see Floyd’s autopsy report?
Why not?

The cop who was kneeling on his neck didn't have an autopsy report.

And you weren’t there.

No I wasn't but isn't kneeling on man's neck illegal?

As far as can be determined, what the officer did is accepted police practice in that state, however bad the optics were.

~~~~~~

Because, generally speaking, if a person is talking, that means they can breathe.

~~~~~~

Every criminal has a standard response when detained - I can’t breath.
Just a ploy to get free to escape.

I remember this one guy being held down screaming at the top of his lungs he couldn’t breath. I’m like dude, you got plenty of air.

I'm told that an increased heart rate can make a person feel like they can't breathe, even though they're still respirating.

~~~~~~

Because, generally speaking, if a person is talking, that means they can breathe.

Correct and so fundamentally factual but Floyd is a feelings and not fact thing
You might gasp out one I can’t breathe but after that you cant talk when you can’t breathe and certainly cannot proclaim in loudly and clearly and repeatedly
Another fake but false feelings are fed by fake

Don't any of y'all have jobs? Go to work...
Unlike the jobless protesters...
I am on break in the western suburbs of Mpls, where liberals live in million dollar houses that I build and they pay lip service to the inner city but pray the mob never enters their gated suburbs. Lots of BLM yard signs and not a black face for miles.
Lucky for me I live a good 50 miles out where BLM never treads.
Its possible we are living in a new age. Where it is not smart to be living in a deep blue area.

It's never been all that smart to live in a deep blue area.

~~~~~~

Every criminal has a standard response when detained - I can’t breath.
Just a ploy to get free to escape.

I remember this one guy being held down screaming at the top of his lungs he couldn’t breath. I’m like dude, you got plenty of air.

I'm told that an increased heart rate can make a person feel like they can't breathe, even though they're still respirating.

~~~~~~
Opioids (Fentanyl) depress respiration and overdoses can fatally affect respiration.... The effects makes on gasp for air. Obviously in the excitied state of George Floyd be arrested the reaction was faster as his circulating system distributed the Fentayl to his lungs and heart speeding his death.

~~~~~~

He was resisting arrest and they were trained to use that technique which has already been proven.

Forum List

Back