george floyd mural in georgia mutilarted for third time

On who has the right to tear it down, yes. Do you have a point? I was commenting on the existence of the mural, you seem to be trying to make that statement more expansive than it was.

Who has the right to tear it down or vandalize it? The existence of a mural doesn't make me want to do anything to it for it or because of it. I just don't care.

Now if it was a statue......

Who has the right to tear it down or vandalize it? The existence of a mural doesn't make me want to do anything to it for it or because of it. I just don't care.

Statues are on taxpayer land and if a majority want it removed, there are legal ways to go about it. This was on private property, and the police chief said unless an officer sees it being disfigured, there is nothing they can really do about it. It's barely a misdemeanor if they do catch somebody.

So what if this private landowner had a KKK mural on his building. You'd be saying nobody has a right to destroy it?

Someone made it their right!
Just like Dimm's do with statues.
Too bad.

I just answered that question. You are not even bothering to read what I typed. Who said jack shit about anyone specifically wanting anything.

Now if it was a statue what? Go on, continue to what you wanted to insinuate.

BlindBoo wrong--you/they LOVE criminals = no wonder blacks commit crime at high levels and graduate at low levels = FACTS
most blacks killed by cops are criminals/dangerous/armed/etc --I post facts/evidence/links--you post crap
--plaque for criminal that attacked a clerk, stole, then attacked a cop:
--blacks vote to honor criminal:
..that Great Criminal--with an American Flag!!!!!!
1628629860445.png

Nope.
Just watched all the statues defaced and toppled illegally by Dimm minions.
You're in denial. You lose.

It makes them illiberal vandals just like the illiberal asshat who deface.... most anything.

george floyd aint welcome in georgia either.
Racist fucks ! Where is the Dahlmer statue ? His mom said he
was nice too
Charlie Manson was a cool cat man. Digg ? Where's a groovy place to remember him ? Dude never laid a finger on anyone.

Racist fucks ! Where is the Dahlmer statue ? His mom said he
was nice too
Charlie Manson was a cool cat man. Digg ? Where's a groovy place to remember him ? Dude never laid a finger on anyone.
I want a salt likk put in the worlds largest pig farm for me.
LM Himalaya.(from Pakistan----where you assholes unknowingly get yours.

Forum List

Back