Thomasville Woman Charged In Capitol Riots Accused Of Destroying Evidence In ‘Burn Pit’

Man... I'm so relieved that this potential mass-murdering covid spreader has been brought to justice. Anyone who is still cheering these DC Nazis on after KNOWING they are holding many citizens in solitary for MONTHS for no charge greater than vandalism or trespassing, is, by definition, evil as fck. Keep on feeding that beast. He'll get around to YOU someday. He always does.

Wrong

YOU don’t care because you supported that attack on democracy

It really doesn't matter if some crazy trump person doesn't care.

What matters is that our justice system does care and have filed charges against her.

I hope she's found guilty and sent to prison.

"Criminal-supporters want their criminal pals to escape prosecution. Film at 11."

Sorry, Trump cult. Despite your best attempts, the rule of law is still a thing in the USA.

It really doesn't matter if some crazy trump person doesn't care.

What matters is that our justice system does care and have filed charges against her.

I hope she's found guilty and sent to prison.
What if the evidence doesn't support the charge? Find her guilty anyway?

Is she is from High Point/Thomasville, maybe she can earn a decent living making furniture in her prison cell.

Last edited:
The time span of that insurrection attempt is not the issue

It was not an insurrection attempt, you lying drama queen.

My point stands. Your side using the power of the state to imprison people for being your partisan enemies,

is a real harm to our republic.

Forum List

Back