George Floyd Family Reaches $27 Million Settlement With Minneapolis

The city and family of George Floyd settled.

I hope that the family and friends of Mr. Floyd can find some closure.

Despicable and disgusting. Floyd died because of his own stupidity. He was a career criminal on drugs. He once held a pregnant woman at gunpoint while his buddies performed a home invasion on her. He was a piece of shit, so of course the left worship him. To this day there is zero evidence that the officer’s knee killed him, or that the cop was racist.

This whole incident just goes to show the power of the media and its ability to brainwash millions of people to ignore facts, and push an Agenda based on emotion and hatred for America.

I bet you believe JW Milam and Roy Bryant were innocent as well. How about good ole Dela.

God Bless the family who had a son and brother and father murdered in cold blood. They deserve it!

Nobody was murdered in cold blood. What a fucktard. You leave a trail of destruction behind and then look backwards and blame someone else!

What was the trail of destruction he left behind?

Despicable and disgusting. Floyd died because of his own stupidity. He was a career criminal on drugs. He once held a pregnant woman at gunpoint while his buddies performed a home invasion on her. He was a piece of shit, so of course the left worship him. To this day there is zero evidence that the officer’s knee killed him, or that the cop was racist.

This whole incident just goes to show the power of the media and its ability to brainwash millions of people to ignore facts, and push an Agenda based on emotion and hatred for America.
True, he was a thug and the country has little to mourn.

Anyone with black skin is a thug to your racist ass.

I bet you believe JW Milam and Roy Bryant were innocent as well. How about good ole Dela.
Wow, you really have to pull some irrelevant ancient history in an attempt to....do what?
Are you for the facts at hand in determining guilt or not?

WHAT ARE THEY SETTLING OVER? There is nothing to settle. The settlement implies something was done wrong to Floyd by the city. The trial with the cops is just starting. Doesn't that poison the case? What if the police involved are found wholly INNOCENT. What then did the city settle for? Why do I get the feeling the settlement was racially and politically motivated? If I was some white punk passing off phony money who died resisting arrest ODing on fentenyl, do you think I would be getting 27 million? 1 million? A bill from the city?

On top of that, the family already raised something like 30 million on GoFundMe.

This is obscene. 60 million dollars for a family with probably $200 in the bank before this. All for some punk thug who died in the commission of his life of crime. There ought to be a 98% Gift Tax imposed on all of this.
You are a despicable human being. Bet tou voted for Trump.

TRUTH HURTS EH?
WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT THE truth?

Another blue shithole city will now raise taxes on their residents because they can't control their police.
I wouldn’t even put this on that cop — yet. If he was following the book (and it appears he was) and if his fellow cops on the scene were not objecting — and they were not white males — then there may be no case, legally or otherwise.

Wow, you really have to pull some irrelevant ancient history in an attempt to....do what?
Are you for the facts at hand in determining guilt or not?

It's obvious he doesn't.
Likely wants reparations too.

No, there are white and brown thugs too, but most seem to be blacks who think they are superbadbrothers.

WHAT ARE THEY SETTLING OVER? There is nothing to settle. The settlement implies something was done wrong to Floyd by the city. The trial with the cops is just starting. Doesn't that poison the case? What if the police involved are found wholly INNOCENT. What then did the city settle for? Why do I get the feeling the settlement was racially and politically motivated? If I was some white punk passing off phony money who died resisting arrest ODing on fentenyl, do you think I would be getting 27 million? 1 million? A bill from the city?

Regardless of the verdict against the cop, the family can still pursue a civil suit against the city. The city's attorneys probably decided it was a case they stood a slim chance of winning, and elected to take the easier, and cheaper way out...

On top of that, the family already raised something like 30 million on GoFundMe.

That doesn't matter...

This is obscene. 60 million dollars for a family with probably $200 in the bank before this. All for some punk thug who died in the commission of his life of crime. There ought to be a 98% Gift Tax imposed on all of this.

What they did or didn't have in the bank is of no consequence.

Mind you, I don't think the cop should be facing murder charges, and I don't think the city should've settled. But they did what they did...

I hope being able to regularly vent their disgusting thoughts here helps our collection of shameless racist trash sleep better at night and abuse others less during the day.

TRUTH HURTS EH?
Such is the racist, hateful right.

TRUTH HURTS EH?
Such is the racist, hateful right.

TRUTH REALLY HURTS YOU

I hope being able to regularly vent their disgusting thoughts here helps our collection of shameless racist trash sleep better at night and abuse others less during the day.

Are you serious? :cuckoo:

I think the family should apologize for his criminal attempt to pay with funny money, and I think they also should rebuild the area their family son regularly cheated. Furthermore that's the most expensive suicide in the history of this country. The man self-administered a lethal dose of fentanyl and was dying as cops were trying to prevent him from hurting himself or somebody else. The police were following written protocols in dealing with a physically abusive suspect. That is all.

Last edited:

TRUTH HURTS EH?
WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT THE truth?

Remember,

Birds-eye-view.jpg

not racist! No! Never!

I think the family should apologize for his criminal attempt to pay with funny money, and I think they would rebuild the area their family son regularly cheated. Furthermore that's the most expensive suicide in the history of this country. The man self-administered a lethal dose of fentanyl and was dying as cops were trying to prevent him from hurting himself or somebody else. The police were following written protocols in dealing with a physical abusive suspect. That is all.

Yupp! Those damned written protocols. Which is why the overcharging is a boomerang coming back to bite them in the ass!

I think the family should apologize for his criminal attempt to pay with funny money, and I think they would rebuild the area their family son regularly cheated. Furthermore that's the most expensive suicide in the history of this country. The man self-administered a lethal dose of fentanyl and was dying as cops were trying to prevent him from hurting himself or somebody else. The police were following written protocols in dealing with a physical abusive suspect. That is all.

Yupp! Those damned written protocols. Which is why the overcharging is a boomerang coming back to bite them in the ass!
Manslaughter is still on the table and I think a charge that is likely to stick.

You would think that the taxpayers would get tired of millions upon millions in settlements every year.

That they seem like it's worth the price is why things get burned down.

Forum List

Back