George Floyd Family Reaches $27 Million Settlement With Minneapolis

How much of the money has to go back to the cities that experienced war-zone levels of property damage over his protests?

That's certainly good news for Office Chauven's legal team.

The City admits responsibility, and that creates reasonable doubt as to the Officer's responsibility here. Apparently, they agreed that Chauven was working under their instructions at the time of Floyd's death from Covid.

And the taxpayers of Minneapolis have to pony up.

Bla La ^

The city and family of George Floyd settled.

I hope that the family and friends of Mr. Floyd can find some closure.

The City admits responsibility, and that creates reasonable doubt as to the Officer's responsibility here. Apparently, they agreed that Chauven was working under their instructions at the time of Floyd's death from Covid.

Bi-Dung's Covid bill monies to Minneapolis will more than cover the settlement. So, American taxpayers are picking up this tab.

Crump, the family's attorney also hit 'The Wheel of Fortune-Police Brutality Edition' jackpot, big time!

The settlement amount as absolutely absurd. The officers actions were way over the top especially given the length of time he held Floyd down. They should have gotten a settlement, but not a million times George Floyd's net worth.

Bi-Dung's Covid bill monies to Minneapolis will more than cover the settlement. So, American taxpayers are picking up this tab.

Crump, the family's attorney also hit 'The Wheel of Fortune-Police Brutality Edition' jackpot, big time!
State appropriated the 500 million Trump denied em . 27 wouldn't even touch it

Since the city admitted they were at fault for Floyd's death, will they also admit they are responsible for the riots that Floyd's death caused? Will business owners, homeowners, shopkeeps, insurance companies that lost money during the Floyd Rioting be able to sue the City of Minneapolis as well to be made whole?

WHAT ARE THEY SETTLING OVER? There is nothing to settle. The settlement implies something was done wrong to Floyd by the city. The trial with the cops is just starting. Doesn't that poison the case? What if the police involved are found wholly INNOCENT. What then did the city settle for? Why do I get the feeling the settlement was racially and politically motivated? If I was some white punk passing off phony money who died resisting arrest ODing on fentenyl, do you think I would be getting 27 million? 1 million? A bill from the city?

On top of that, the family already raised something like 30 million on GoFundMe.

This is obscene. 60 million dollars for a family with probably $200 in the bank before this. All for some punk thug who died in the commission of his life of crime. There ought to be a 98% Gift Tax imposed on all of this.
You are a despicable human being. Bet tou voted for Trump.

TRUTH HURTS EH?

Moronic but expected. High profile cases always get these asinine settlements where the 100 before them and the 100 after are utterly ignored.

This is not justice, it is mob 'justice' which tends to be in direct opposition to actual justice.

God Bless the family who had a son and brother and father murdered in cold blood. They deserve it!

Nobody was murdered in cold blood. What a fucktard. You leave a trail of destruction behind and then look backwards and blame someone else!

A bonanza for drug dealers.

WHAT THE FLOYD FAMILY DROVE WHILE GEORGE WAS ALIVE:
broken+down+car.jpg

WHAT THEY DRIVE NOW AFTER HIS ODing ON DRUGS WHILE RESISTING ARREST FOR COUNTERFEITING:
14006809214_b6efc0f775_b.jpg

And who says crime doesn't pay? The settlement with the Floyd family will be a signal now to every black person who gets arrested for committing crimes to sue the city for something.

Floyd committed a felony and his family CLEANED UP!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back