George Floyd Family Reaches $27 Million Settlement With Minneapolis

The city and family of George Floyd settled.

I hope that the family and friends of Mr. Floyd can find some closure.

I don't care the arguments or how much of an A-Hole the perp may or may not have been, we either have good guys who operate by the books or we don't.

If there is any police agency on the planet who suggests kneeling on a guys neck for that long, they should have their trainers show first hand that it is safe by allowing the same length of time for someone to kneel on their neck. I wouldn't have done to my worst enemy what this cop did to this guy and I have yet to see an explanation as to how it was even needed let alone justifiable.

Dignity given, even when some don't deserve it; is a reflection of ourselves more than a reflection of the victim.

WHAT ARE THEY SETTLING OVER? There is nothing to settle. The settlement implies something was done wrong to Floyd by the city. The trial with the cops is just starting. Doesn't that poison the case? What if the police involved are found wholly INNOCENT. What then did the city settle for? Why do I get the feeling the settlement was racially and politically motivated? If I was some white punk passing off phony money who died resisting arrest ODing on fentenyl, do you think I would be getting 27 million? 1 million? A bill from the city?

On top of that, the family already raised something like 30 million on GoFundMe.

This is obscene. 60 million dollars for a family with probably $200 in the bank before this. All for some punk thug who died in the commission of his life of crime. There ought to be a 98% Gift Tax imposed on all of this.

That's certainly good news for Office Chauven's legal team.

The City admits responsibility, and that creates reasonable doubt as to the Officer's responsibility here. Apparently, they agreed that Chauven was working under their instructions at the time of Floyd's death from Covid.

And the taxpayers of Minneapolis have to pony up.

WHAT ARE THEY SETTLING OVER? There is nothing to settle. The settlement implies something was done wrong to Floyd by the city. The trial with the cops is just starting. Doesn't that poison the case? What if the police involved are found wholly INNOCENT. What then did the city settle for? Why do I get the feeling the settlement was racially and politically motivated? If I was some white punk passing off phony money who died resisting arrest ODing on fentenyl, do you think I would be getting 27 million? 1 million? A bill from the city?

On top of that, the family already raised something like 30 million on GoFundMe.

This is obscene. 60 million dollars for a family with probably $200 in the bank before this. All for some punk thug who died in the commission of his life of crime. There ought to be a 98% Gift Tax imposed on all of this.

Of course the settlement was "politically motivated". The Floyd family wouldn't have gotten shit if there wasn't political hay to be made.

Mini Mike didn't settle with the CP5, he knew the city wasn't responsible and being a billionaire he had respect for the money. But his phony Italian successor decided to make a settlement and the CP5 guys never had to face a judge in their fake lawsuit. DeBlasio was trying to get support.

You are a despicable human being. Bet tou voted for Trump.

I don't care the arguments or how much of an A-Hole the perp may or may not have been, we either have good guys who operate by the books or we don't.

If there is any police agency on the planet who suggests kneeling on a guys neck for that long, they should have their trainers show first hand that it is safe by allowing the same length of time for someone to kneel on their neck. I wouldn't have done to my worst enemy what this cop did to this guy and I have yet to see an explanation as to how it was even needed let alone justifiable.

Dignity given, even when some don't deserve it; is a reflection of ourselves more than a reflection of the victim.
I think da awefizer may get a permanent knee injury !
Disability is in order here.
Call the union of protectors and defenders.
CONFIRM

Despicable and disgusting. Floyd died because of his own stupidity. He was a career criminal on drugs. He once held a pregnant woman at gunpoint while his buddies performed a home invasion on her. He was a piece of shit, so of course the left worship him. To this day there is zero evidence that the officer’s knee killed him, or that the cop was racist.

This whole incident just goes to show the power of the media and its ability to brainwash millions of people to ignore facts, and push an Agenda based on emotion and hatred for America.

Forum List

Back