George Conway and Under Trump The GOP is History

I hope the typical repub party is destroyed. The Republican establishment is nothing war mongering statist corporatists.
Hope the dem party is next. Cause they are the same thing. They will always be statists but at least maybe the war mongering and corporatism will die off

The Republicans need to hit the reset button. Embracing the reactionary wing has driven out the Eisenhower moderates and the Goldwater conservatives. Trump myrmidons are the voice and face.

Nothing grand about this old party...
The Eisenhower moderates and the Goldwater conservatives? LOL How old do you think we Republicans ARE, Jets? All in our 90's? Get real...

The truth of the matter is that it's the GOP that has fresh young leaders emerging to lead the party! The Democrats have a bunch of old (and I do mean OLD!!!) politicians leading their Party and then a bunch of totally clueless young firebrands that nobody outside of a far left district will EVER support in a national election! Let's face it...there are no "moderates" in the Democratic Party now! You've driven them ALL out!

I think it's the Democrats that are in trouble here...not the GOP! As a matter of fact I think the Democrats know this and they see the way out of their predicament to be amnesty for all illegals and giving them the right to vote. If they can't come up with THAT voting block then they don't really have an agenda that appeals to the majority of Americans who despite what the Main Stream Media would have you believe...still slants to a conservative viewpoint!

The GOP after Trump will be one of the most fascinating political moments ever.

They don't have another cartoon character waiting in the wings.
Actually, the GOP is chock-full of cartoon characters in the waiting. However, they're not nearly as charismatic as the current cartoon character is office. Therefore nobody buys their shtick.

But, yes, it will be fascinating indeed to see what nonsense they come up with next.

When Republicans say Trump has destroyed the GOP does that mean it's a losing bet for Trump?
Are Trump supporters Republican posers?

Are you a Republican without a party?

“It’s destroyed by it having become essentially a personality cult,” he explained."

"The Republican Party may not ever be able to restore the party — even after Donald Trump leaves office."

"George Conway, the longtime GOP lawyer who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, explained his thoughts on the future of the party to New York Times columnist Frank Bruni.
“I personally think that the Republican brand is probably destroyed,” Conway said."

You actually chose to quote George Conway as anything with reading?

Bwuhahaha....

The Republicans need to hit the reset button. Embracing the reactionary wing has driven out the Eisenhower moderates and the Goldwater conservatives. Trump myrmidons are the voice and face.

The Eisenhower moderates and the Goldwater conservatives? LOL How old do you think we Republicans ARE, Jets? All in our 90's? Get real...

The truth of the matter is that it's the GOP that has fresh young leaders emerging to lead the party! The Democrats have a bunch of old (and I do mean OLD!!!) politicians leading their Party and then a bunch of totally clueless young firebrands that nobody outside of a far left district will EVER support in a national election! Let's face it...there are no "moderates" in the Democratic Party now! You've driven them ALL out!

I think it's the Democrats that are in trouble here...not the GOP! As a matter of fact I think the Democrats know this and they see the way out of their predicament to be amnesty for all illegals and giving them the right to vote. If they can't come up with THAT voting block then they don't really have an agenda that appeals to the majority of Americans who despite what the Main Stream Media would have you believe...still slants to a conservative viewpoint!

Ok, call them moderates and conservatives. They still are no longer the face of the Republican Party. The Trump GOP is not going to win the Senate and WH, by focusing on the far right.

That being said, the Democrats do have moderates like Manchin and members of the Blue Dog collation who do not march in lockstep with the progressive wing of the party.

I think the Republican Party is done for the next decade. At least until they winnow out the older baby boomers and some of the more radical younger baby boomers and Gen-X'ers.
Now, I think they can come back. If they return to their roots as traditional conservatives and expel the whack-a-doodles. A process that may take a few years.

So in your opinion, the Republican Moderates- people like Romney and Kasich are impotent and are destined to be losers until the 2030's? But why would anyone take them seriously then, after more than a decade of Defunding the Police and allowing men in dresses access to the nation's ladies' rooms? What would they run on in the 30's, and why would anyone vote for them instead of AOC and the squad?
Don't put words in my mouth ...I asked a direct question....so answer it .....who the fuck do you have?

Me, I'd like to see Donald Jr. succeed his father into the Republican leadership. Not losers like Romney.
OK I will go along with that......Romney is a POS in my booK

The GOP after Trump will be one of the most fascinating political moments ever.

They don't have another cartoon character waiting in the wings.
Actually, the GOP is chock-full of cartoon characters in the waiting. However, they're not nearly as charismatic as the current cartoon character is office. Therefore nobody buys their shtick.

But, yes, it will be fascinating indeed to see what nonsense they come up with next.

Personally, I think that if President Trump is victorious against Sleepy Joe, he will be succeeded by Don Jr. or perhaps Jared.

If Repubs do not win in ten years we are all done. Obama did a lot of damage in 8 years. All of the revolutionary cell groups were activated. We see it now.
That is a delusional post if not downright sad.
I will never believe the Progs again. Not that I do not believe in agendas to a certain point. To much of what we see is convenient. When you have large government, the rats come with the package.

Ok, call them moderates and conservatives. They still are no longer the face of the Republican Party. The Trump GOP is not going to win the Senate and WH, by focusing on the far right.

That being said, the Democrats do have moderates like Manchin and members of the Blue Dog collation who do not march in lockstep with the progressive wing of the party.
Manchin is a chameleon ....whatever it takes....I know him personally, he is one of my senators.

I think the Republican Party is done for the next decade. At least until they winnow out the older baby boomers and some of the more radical younger baby boomers and Gen-X'ers.
Now, I think they can come back. If they return to their roots as traditional conservatives and expel the whack-a-doodles. A process that may take a few years.

So in your opinion, the Republican Moderates- people like Romney and Kasich are impotent and are destined to be losers until the 2030's? But why would anyone take them seriously then, after more than a decade of Defunding the Police and allowing men in dresses access to the nation's ladies' rooms? What would they run on in the 30's, and why would anyone vote for them instead of AOC and the squad?
Don't put words in my mouth ...I asked a direct question....so answer it .....who the fuck do you have?

Me, I'd like to see Donald Jr. succeed his father into the Republican leadership. Not losers like Romney.

You probably don't like Jeb or Kasich any better either

The truth of the matter is that it's the GOP that has fresh young leaders emerging to lead the party!
The "fresh young leaders" are still under the thumbs of old guard establishment douchebags like McConnell, Graham, and McCarthy.....And even guys like Make Lee have been slowly selling out.

The GOP sucks worse than ever.

The GOP simply needs to continue preaching what works...and pointing out how the other guy's agenda DOESN'T work! That message isn't getting old because it's not bullshit. The Democrats are veering hard to the left with their party leaders like Pelosi and Schumer scared to death of people like AOC and the rest of her "squad"!

Now more than anytime I can think of...we need to think long and hard about what America is going to be going forward! Do you want to be Venezuela? That's what the Democrats are leading us towards. Use your common sense, folks! If you think America is a special place...you need to understand what made it that in the first place!

Who's concentrating on the far right? Trump isn't a far right politician! He's a moderate! What the GOP should be concentrating on is how Trump is by far the better man to get the economy going again and if you want jobs to come back then you DON'T want Joe Biden in the White House and the Democrats running the country!

In the words of James Carville..."It's the economy, Stupid!" Those words were spot on when he said them to Bill Clinton and they're spot on now!

You probably don't like Jeb or Kasich any better either
nope

Conway didn't just emerge from the swamp. He has been a vocal critic of the President for three freaking years. Why is his opinion important? Notice once again that nobody endorses Old Joe. It's all about hatred for the President.

The truth of the matter is that it's the GOP that has fresh young leaders emerging to lead the party!
The "fresh young leaders" are still under the thumbs of old guard establishment douchebags like McConnell, Graham, and McCarthy.....And even guys like Make Lee have been slowly selling out.

The GOP simply needs to continue preaching what works...and pointing out how the other guy's agenda DOESN'T work! That message isn't getting old because it's not bullshit. The Democrats are veering hard to the left with their party leaders like Pelosi and Schumer scared to death of people like AOC and the rest of her "squad"!

Now more than anytime I can think of...we need to think long and hard about what America is going to be going forward! Do you want to be Venezuela? That's what the Democrats are leading us towards. Use your common sense, folks! If you think America is a special place...you need to understand what made it that in the first place!

The GOP has had four decades to prove that their policies work. Multiple supply side economic policies that have made the economic situation worse, led to higher deficits, and led eventually to a recession...that a Democrat had to come in and bail the country out of. The only thing that's happened is we know Republicans can't govern. First two years of the Trump admin was a perfect example. Nothing gets done. Venezuela? You're closer to that with a wanna be strongman like Trump. And right wingers bleat like sheep that the left wants totalitarianism. But you guys do spend a lot of time working yourselves into a frenzy over a couple of first term congresswomen who probably aren't your representatives. As far as I can see, the moderates still guide the Democrat party. Unlike the whack-a-doodles that been allowed to take over the Republican party. If the GOP thinks this is what "works", they are in a huge amount of trouble.

The GOP has had four decades to prove that their policies work. Multiple supply side economic policies that have made the economic situation worse, led to higher deficits, and led eventually to a recession...that a Democrat had to come in and bail the country out of. The only thing that's happened is we know Republicans can't govern. First two years of the Trump admin was a perfect example. Nothing gets done. Venezuela? You're closer to that with a wanna be strongman like Trump. And right wingers bleat like sheep that the left wants totalitarianism. But you guys do spend a lot of time working yourselves into a frenzy over a couple of first term congresswomen who probably aren't your representatives. As far as I can see, the moderates still guide the Democrat party. Unlike the whack-a-doodles that been allowed to take over the Republican party. If the GOP thinks this is what "works", they are in a huge amount of trouble.

Actually, President Trump revived the American economy, cutting the unemployment rate down to 3.5%

His work on the Pandemic has been tremendous. Public Health experts predicted a death toll into the millions in America alone. A mere fraction of what Richard III had during the previous pandemic. The local coroner has yet to come down my street asking people to bring out their dead as they did during the previous, non-trump pandemic.

What a crock, Jack! You're really going to come on here and claim that Donald Trump is the second coming of Hugo Chavez? Chavez is what you get when you let liberals take control of a country! He did away with the Constitution of Venezuela. His policies turned a wealthy nation into one that's now teetering on total collapse! Donald Trump is NOTHING like Hugo Chavez!

What "moderates" are left in the Democratic Party? You've run them all out of Dodge, Jack! All you've got left is the far left!

When Republicans say Trump has destroyed the GOP does that mean it's a losing bet for Trump?
Are Trump supporters Republican posers?

Are you a Republican without a party?

“It’s destroyed by it having become essentially a personality cult,” he explained."

"The Republican Party may not ever be able to restore the party — even after Donald Trump leaves office."

"George Conway, the longtime GOP lawyer who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, explained his thoughts on the future of the party to New York Times columnist Frank Bruni.
“I personally think that the Republican brand is probably destroyed,” Conway said."

Another day of crying from you losers.

Forum List

Back