George Conway and Under Trump The GOP is History

The Republicans need to hit the reset button. Embracing the reactionary wing has driven out the Eisenhower moderates and the Goldwater conservatives. Trump myrmidons are the voice and face.

Nothing grand about this old party...
The party is increasingly made up of extremists. The Republicans will need to expel these folks and make their way back to the center.

When Republicans say Trump has destroyed the GOP does that mean it's a losing bet for Trump?
Are Trump supporters Republican posers?

Are you a Republican without a party?

“It’s destroyed by it having become essentially a personality cult,” he explained."

"The Republican Party may not ever be able to restore the party — even after Donald Trump leaves office."

"George Conway, the longtime GOP lawyer who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, explained his thoughts on the future of the party to New York Times columnist Frank Bruni.
“I personally think that the Republican brand is probably destroyed,” Conway said."

A wannabe fascist opportunist who thinks that he lives in China. Political parties adapt to what voters and the population wants, NOT what the party wants as some rigid ideology. The world changes.

If the GOP want to run a bunch of GWB, John McCain, John Bolton neo-cons and China First asscracks, then go ahead. You will win Alaska, Utah and maybe a couple of other states once in awhile. You will NOT win the WH. So the discussion of a "GOP party" will be moot.

The Republicans need to hit the reset button. Embracing the reactionary wing has driven out the Eisenhower moderates and the Goldwater conservatives. Trump myrmidons are the voice and face.

The party is increasingly made up of extremists. The Republicans will need to expel these folks and make their way back to the center.

Fine thought there, JL. Who is your idea as to what Republican will be able to do this, and vanquish the Democrats in 2024?

The establishment Republicans, which Trump drove from the temple in 2016, are nearly as responsible for our current annoyances as the Democrats. That side of the party is pissed that they now have little to no influence, so they work directly for the Democrats against the Americans.

When Republicans say Trump has destroyed the GOP does that mean it's a losing bet for Trump?
“It’s destroyed by it having become essentially a personality cult,” he explained."
"The Republican Party may not ever be able to restore the party — even after Donald Trump leaves office."
"George Conway, the longtime GOP lawyer who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, explained his thoughts on the future of the party to New York Times columnist Frank Bruni.
“I personally think that the Republican brand is probably destroyed,” Conway said."
We've only begun to fight. And we shall win.

Unfortunately, do to our duopoly the electorate will eventually turn to the GOP when the Democratic Party becomes the new problem.
Becomes the new problem? Roflmao.

Yep. Voters are fickle and shortsighted. Political parties will never do enough fast enough before the voters wonk.
There is gonna be a big surprise come Nov 3. And it won’t be for the gop.

You really think the GOP is going pull it off?

Presidency or Senate?

All.

If they were able to restore it after Hoover, they'll restore it after Trump. The Democrats will probably win this election, but ultimately they'll fuck up royally and people will flock back to the GOP continuing to believe that going back and forth between the same two parties will somehow change anything for the better, just as we've always seen. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I'm sure they'll give your advice all the attention it deserves. :auiqs.jpg:

• Funny
Reactions: 007
We've only begun to fight. And we shall win.
I've been sending Trump $100 a month. Never, ever done that before, for any candidate. But whipping demtrash ass in November is just that important, so I will continue to send Trump $100 a month, and I bet I'm not ALONE.

Oh, and George Conway is a sore loser. He can’t believe Trump didn’t give him the job he wanted. He and Romney are both bitter ole souls.
Haha, yeah, you cultists say this sort of thing about anyone who criticizes Trump, along with the "never trumper" label. Of course, you are all so rabid and dense as a result of being rabid that it doesn't occur to you that the things they are talking about are the reasons they are "never Trumpers", not the other way around

The establishment Republicans, which Trump drove from the temple in 2016, are nearly as responsible for our current annoyances as the Democrats. That side of the party is pissed that they now have little to no influence, so they work directly for the Democrats against the Americans.

If the Establishment Republicans like Mr. Conway were that tremendous at winning elections and, even more importantly, implementing the policies promised during the campaign, Donald J. Trump would have never disembarked from the Golden Escalator to run in the first place. It was rejection of Conway et al's do-nothing attitude that led to Trump running and then winning the nomination.

You don't quite have your shoe to our necks yet, doll. :blowpop:

If they were able to restore it after Hoover, they'll restore it after Trump. The Democrats will probably win this election, but ultimately they'll fuck up royally and people will flock back to the GOP continuing to believe that going back and forth between the same two parties will somehow change anything for the better, just as we've always seen. Wash, rinse, repeat.
I think demographics and the fact that Trump does NOT appeal to young voters at all will make this unlikely. It'll be hard to shift from where the GOP is now to being appealing to minorities and young people. They might pull it off. But in general political affiliation is chosen early and doesn't shift all that easy. Trump has given attack adds to the Democrats they can run on for decades. Think of Bush's "No new taxes" almost on a weekly bases.

You don't quite have your shoe to our necks yet, doll. :blowpop:
They have NO CLUE... seriously... they have NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER. They live in their RADICAL LEFTIST BUBBLE, and they honestly have NO IDEA what the REST of America is thinking or doing. They are CLUELESS.

I think demographics and the fact that Trump does NOT appeal to young voters at all will make this unlikely. It'll be hard to shift from where the GOP is now to being appealing to minorities and young people. They might pull it off. But in general political affiliation is chosen early and doesn't shift all that easy.
You state PRESIDENT Trump doesn't appeal to "young voters at all," I'd like to see some PROOF of that, HONEST proof, let's have it, where is it, or are you just spewing your leftard BULL SHIT?

Creepy sniffer uncle Joe is OLDER THAN TRUMP, you ignorant cuck. You going to try and convince us he has more appeal to young voters than Trump?

Get the fuck otta town.

Last edited:

George Conway. Alrighty then.

Forum List

Back