George Conway and Under Trump The GOP is History

When Republicans say Trump has destroyed the GOP does that mean it's a losing bet for Trump?
Are Trump supporters Republican posers?

Are you a Republican without a party?

“It’s destroyed by it having become essentially a personality cult,” he explained."

"The Republican Party may not ever be able to restore the party — even after Donald Trump leaves office."

"George Conway, the longtime GOP lawyer who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, explained his thoughts on the future of the party to New York Times columnist Frank Bruni.
“I personally think that the Republican brand is probably destroyed,” Conway said."

You don't quite have your shoe to our necks yet, doll. :blowpop:
They have NO CLUE... seriously... they have NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER. They live in their RADICAL LEFTIST BUBBLE, and they honestly have NO IDEA what the REST of America is thinking or doing. They are CLUELESS.
Well, they don't have classy military guys like you on their team while they play croquet with bent handles. :muahaha:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"The Republican Party may not ever be able to restore the party — even after Donald Trump leaves office."

"George Conway, the longtime GOP lawyer who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, explained his thoughts on the future of the party to New York Times columnist Frank Bruni.
“I personally think that the Republican brand is probably destroyed,” Conway said."

If they were able to restore it after Hoover, they'll restore it after Trump. The Democrats will probably win this election, but ultimately they'll fuck up royally and people will flock back to the GOP continuing to believe that going back and forth between the same two parties will somehow change anything for the better, just as we've always seen. Wash, rinse, repeat.
I think demographics and the fact that Trump does NOT appeal to young voters at all will make this unlikely. It'll be hard to shift from where the GOP is now to being appealing to minorities and young people. They might pull it off. But in general political affiliation is chosen early and doesn't shift all that easy.
You state PRESIDENT Trump doesn't appeal to "young voters at all," I'd like to see some PROOF of that, HONEST proof, let's have it, where is it, or are you just spewing your leftard BULL SHIT?
Exclusive Poll: Young Voters Losing Confidence In Trump’s Ability To Handle Pandemic This is by forbes NOT a liberal hotbed.
WSJ Poll: Majority of Young Voters Plan to Vote and Disapprove of Trump
NYT Young Voters Know What They Want. But They Don’t See Anyone Offering It.
Pew research Trump Trails Biden on Most Personal Traits, Major Issues
The hill Trump struggles to gain traction with millennial voters in 2019

• Funny
Reactions: 007
When Republicans say Trump has destroyed the GOP does that mean it's a losing bet for Trump?

“It’s destroyed by it having become essentially a personality cult,” he explained."

The GOP after Trump will be one of the most fascinating political moments ever.

They don't have another cartoon character waiting in the wings.
Because the American Taliban offers America a clear choice.You think the American people love your Marxism, Honey Boo Boo?

If they were able to restore it after Hoover, they'll restore it after Trump. The Democrats will probably win this election, but ultimately they'll fuck up royally and people will flock back to the GOP continuing to believe that going back and forth between the same two parties will somehow change anything for the better, just as we've always seen. Wash, rinse, repeat.
I think demographics and the fact that Trump does NOT appeal to young voters at all will make this unlikely. It'll be hard to shift from where the GOP is now to being appealing to minorities and young people. They might pull it off. But in general political affiliation is chosen early and doesn't shift all that easy. Trump has given attack adds to the Democrats they can run on for decades. Think of Bush's "No new taxes" almost on a weekly bases.

I think the real problem is if a Sleepy Joe were to actually win the Presidency, if would be tough for the Republicans to have chance again. Biden's platform- open borders for illegals, statehood for Washington DC and Puerto Rico, the impossibly expensive New Green Deal, Homosexual Marriage, Government takeover of healthcare, gun confiscation- will make it impossible to challenge through the electoral system. Who would put themselves through such an ordeal on such a quixotic mission? I suppose Romney or Kasich could put their name forward to "challenge" and lose, but it would all seem pretty pointless as the country goes down the tube.

I think demographics and the fact that Trump does NOT appeal to young voters at all will make this unlikely. It'll be hard to shift from where the GOP is now to being appealing to minorities and young people. They might pull it off. But in general political affiliation is chosen early and doesn't shift all that easy.
You state PRESIDENT Trump doesn't appeal to "young voters at all," I'd like to see some PROOF of that, HONEST proof, let's have it, where is it, or are you just spewing your leftard BULL SHIT?
Exclusive Poll: Young Voters Losing Confidence In Trump’s Ability To Handle Pandemic This is by forbes NOT a liberal hotbed.
PFFT... I said "HONEST PROOF," not a collection of DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA and establishment garbage.

They all said Hitlery was going to kick Trump's ass too, right up to the day before the election. She was going to have a BLOW OUT. All the same DEMOCRAT ACTORS you just linked to said that, and now you think I'm going to buy THIS BULL SHIT POLL?

Nope... nada... ain't happenin' skippy.

I think Trump has MORE support from young people than Biden, because there's more young kids that will VOTE that come from conservative homes with a MOTHER AND FATHER, but your leftist ass clowns didn't CALL them. Even if they did, they might do just like I do, I NEVER ANSWER political calls. In fact I BLOCK THE NUMBERS.

Your polls are worthless crap.

That fat fuck is living in a trailer cuz his Ole lady booted his butt out of the house.

PFFT... I said "HONEST PROOF," not a collection of DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA.

They all said Hitlery was going to kick Trump's ass too, right up to the day before the election.

Actually, they were still running that "92% chance of a Hillary presidency" horseshit right up til 11PM EST Election Night, when the gauges began to drop precipitously.

They all said Hitlery was going to kick Trump's ass too, right up to the day before the election. She was going to have a BLOW OUT. All the same DEMOCRAT ACTORS you just linked to said that, and now you think I'm going to buy THIS BULL SHIT POLL?

I think Trump has MORE support from young people than Biden, because there's more young kids that will VOTE that come from conservative homes with a MOTHER AND FATHER, but your leftist ass clowns didn't CALL them. Even if they did, they might do just like I do, I NEVER ANSWER political calls. In fact I BLOCK THE NUMBERS.

So when you say proof what do you suggest if not polls? We are talking about proving an opinion in a certain demographic right? You reject these polls? That is fine. So you are able to provide polls of your own that refute these right?

The GOP after Trump will be one of the most fascinating political moments ever.

They don't have another cartoon character waiting in the wings.
Because the American Taliban offers America a clear choice.You think the American people love your Marxism, Honey Boo Boo?
Yes, I'm very proud to be the only Marxist financial advisor.

Ya got me.

They all said Hitlery was going to kick Trump's ass too, right up to the day before the election.

Actually, they were still running that "92% chance of a Hillary presidency" horseshit right up til 11PM EST Election Night, when the gauges began to drop precipitously.
And they're doing it AGAIN, and all these little DEMOCRAT BUBBLE HEADS are eating it up like candy. I guess you can fool them over and over and over. They never learn. Just keep feeding them bull shit and they'll believe it every time.

Last edited:

So when you say proof what do you suggest if not polls? We are talking about proving an opinion in a certain demographic right? You reject these polls? That is fine. So you are able to provide polls of your own that refute these right?
What we'll do is find out the TRUTH on ELECTION NIGHT. Until then, what you're hearing, what I'm hearing, is mostly ALL coming from the democrat propaganda wing, and it's CRAP. They LIE... what part about that don't you get? Did you already forget how they LIED to everyone LAST TIME? You think now all of a sudden they decided to tell the truth with all these polls? :lol: ... sheeeezuz... get a clue.

I think demographics and the fact that Trump does NOT appeal to young voters at all will make this unlikely. It'll be hard to shift from where the GOP is now to being appealing to minorities and young people. They might pull it off. But in general political affiliation is chosen early and doesn't shift all that easy. Trump has given attack adds to the Democrats they can run on for decades. Think of Bush's "No new taxes" almost on a weekly bases.

I think the real problem is if a Sleepy Joe were to actually win the Presidency, if would be tough for the Republicans to have chance again. Biden's platform- open borders for illegals, statehood for Washington DC and Puerto Rico, the impossibly expensive New Green Deal, Homosexual Marriage, Government takeover of healthcare, gun confiscation- will make it impossible to challenge through the electoral system. Who would put themselves through such an ordeal on such a quixotic mission? I suppose Romney or Kasich could put their name forward to "challenge" and lose, but it would all seem pretty pointless as the country goes down the tube.
I always wonder how do you get these ideas of Biden's platform? It's not hard to find what he's running on. Do you have a "decoder ring" that makes you understand different from his stated platform? Joe's Vision – Joe Biden for President

And they're doing it AGAIN, and all these little DEMOCRAT BUBBLE HEADS are eating it up like candy. I guess you can fool them over and over and over. They never learn. Just keep feeing them bull shit and they'll believe it every time.

Dems have to lie about the polls, otherwise their donors wouldn't give them a dime. Remember they lost $1.2 BILLION on Hillary.

What we'll do is find out the TRUTH on ELECTION NIGHT. Until then, what you're hearing, what I'm hearing, is mostly ALL coming from the democrat propaganda wing, and it's CRAP. They LIE... what part about that don't you get? Did you already forget how they LIED to everyone LAST TIME? You think now all of a sudden they decided to tell the truth with all these polls? :lol: ... sheeeezuz... get a clue.
Fox most definitely NOT a part of any Democratic group I've ever heard of says the same thing. As I said you have the resources of the internet at your disposal you can not find a single poll that supports your assertions? Is the internet part of the Democratic propaganda? Fox News Poll: Biden widens lead over Trump; Republicans enthusiastic, but fear motivates Dems
Biden’s lead comes from the backing of black voters (+79 points over Trump), those under age 30 (+37), suburban areas (+22), women (+19), and voters ages 65+ (+10).

Last edited:
And they're doing it AGAIN, and all these little DEMOCRAT BUBBLE HEADS are eating it up like candy. I guess you can fool them over and over and over. They never learn. Just keep feeing them bull shit and they'll believe it every time.

Dems have to lie about the polls, otherwise their donors wouldn't give them a dime. Remember they lost $1.2 BILLION on Hillary.
They have to lie because they know they're going to get their ass kicked. If they told the truth to their sheeple, they'd lose all faith. So they keep lying to them to shoot them full of sass, so they think they're winning... pfft... :lol:

They also know they have to CHEAT, so they're working feverishly to alter the voting process. They want Joe so bad they can taste it, so they can give blanket amnesty to 22M new illegal alien democrat voters, and then continue flooding America with trash from 3rd world shit holes. America, as we know it, will be GONE.

Trump took over a party that ran and voted to repeal and replace Obamacare when Obama was in office, knowing he would veto it. But when Trump took over, they refused to vote to repeal and replace Obamacare even though they had done so a few years prior. The reason? They never had any intention of repealing and replacing Obamacare and knew if they voted to repeal and replace it again, Trump would sign it and they would have to actually do what they said they were going to do.

So essentially you have a GOP that had no soul, no convictions, no fight. It was a wet noodle content with hiding in the shadows as the Left continually attacked them as a bunch of racist white supremacists.

Trump became the first to actually fight back against the Left, the first to actually throw a few punches and all of a sudden he has destroyed the GOP?

LMAO!

This!

Conway is a fool

I guess he would prefer hillary clinton trouncing jeb bush in 2016 and four years of her stupidity

conway speaks for the never trumpers who expect the repub base to support their uninspiring cardboard cutout, blow dried, focus group tested, pandering to china RINO, but they refuse to lose gracefully when the base prefers someone else

he’s a jerk

Forum List

Back