George Conway and Under Trump The GOP is History

“I personally think that the Republican brand is probably destroyed,” Conway said."
Conway is a fool

I guess he would prefer hillary clinton trouncing jeb bush in 2016 and four years of her stupidity

conway speaks for the never trumpers who expect the repub base to support their uninspiring cardboard cutout, blow dried, focus group tested, pandering to china RINO, but they refuse to lose gracefully when the base prefers someone else

he’s a jerk

Notice that people like him never leave the NY-DC-Boston Corridor
If he drug has fat ass down to NC, I suspect some good ole boy would fuck his life up pretty good, just as a present to his lovely wife.

When Republicans say Trump has destroyed the GOP does that mean it's a losing bet for Trump?
Are Trump supporters Republican posers?

Are you a Republican without a party?

“It’s destroyed by it having become essentially a personality cult,” he explained."

"The Republican Party may not ever be able to restore the party — even after Donald Trump leaves office."

"George Conway, the longtime GOP lawyer who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, explained his thoughts on the future of the party to New York Times columnist Frank Bruni.
“I personally think that the Republican brand is probably destroyed,” Conway said."

The GOP after Trump will be one of the most fascinating political moments ever.

They don't have another cartoon character waiting in the wings.
Who do you support?

we know you are good at hating but silent when it comes positive change

The Republicans need to hit the reset button. Embracing the reactionary wing has driven out the Eisenhower moderates and the Goldwater conservatives. Trump myrmidons are the voice and face.

Nothing grand about this old party...
The party is increasingly made up of extremists. The Republicans will need to expel these folks and make their way back to the center.
The parties on both sides are becoming extremist?

Tell us, why did these "moderates" run up the largest debt in human history to the tune of $30 trillion plus?

Why has every President OTHER THAN Trump gone to war in a very long time? Trump is the extremist by not going to war?

How is it the US can have laws to prohibit illegal immigration but no will to enforce it or change the laws over the last, I dunno, 50 years or so? Now they simply have sanctuary cities for them.

You dolt, we have been led by extremists for a very long time now, so much so, when we get a whiff of sanity they seem crazy.

When Republicans say Trump has destroyed the GOP does that mean it's a losing bet for Trump?

“It’s destroyed by it having become essentially a personality cult,” he explained."

"The Republican Party may not ever be able to restore the party — even after Donald Trump leaves office."

"George Conway, the longtime GOP lawyer who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, explained his thoughts on the future of the party to New York Times columnist Frank Bruni.

Who do you support?

Sorry, I don't hate anyone.

I'd much rather vote third party, but I'm stuck voting for Biden, most likely. Trumpism is ugly, and I have to vote against it as effectively as possible.

This moment is a dark stain on our history, but we'll get past it.

Neither your agreement nor your blessing is required.

Notice that people like him never leave the NY-DC-Boston Corridor
The elite do tend to live in a bubble

and a very safe bubble with gates and armed guards

they have inside connections so money is not a problem

and as a consequence they know very little about republican base voters and care even less

Conway is a fool

I guess he would prefer hillary clinton trouncing jeb bush in 2016 and four years of her stupidity

conway speaks for the never trumpers who expect the repub base to support their uninspiring cardboard cutout, blow dried, focus group tested, pandering to china RINO, but they refuse to lose gracefully when the base prefers someone else

he’s a jerk

Jeb Bush :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: its been a while since I laughed at that clown. The country wanted a 3rd Bush? Damn but establishment Republicans are dumb.

Who do you support?

Sorry, I don't hate anyone.

I'd much rather vote third party, but I'm stuck voting for Biden, most likely. Trumpism is ugly, and I have to vote against it as effectively as possible.

This moment is a dark stain on our history, but we'll get past it.

Neither your agreement nor your blessing is required.
Not voting for Kayne West?

Racist!

Unfortunately, do to our duopoly the electorate will eventually turn to the GOP when the Democratic Party becomes the new problem.

Dems are the current problem - agree with the rest.

Well there are plenty of bad Dems, but most of them "were Blue Dog" Dems before they took over the Republican party with the Nazis, White Supremacists, and Evangelists! What a fk'n joke! The party of Lincoln pretty much overrun, with their moderates run out of office over the last couple decades! Years ago I wouldn't hesitate voting for a Republican that made sense! Unfortunately all of them are gone and they've only left behind Neanderthals that allow themselves to be led over the next political cliff! Republicans are such lemmings and prove it everyday! :p

Unfortunately, do to our duopoly the electorate will eventually turn to the GOP when the Democratic Party becomes the new problem.

Dems are the current problem - agree with the rest.

Well there are plenty of bad Dems, but most of them "were Blue Dog" Dems before they took over the Republican party with the Nazis, White Supremacists, and Evangelists! What a fk'n joke! The party of Lincoln pretty much overrun, with their moderates run out of office over the last couple decades! Years ago I wouldn't hesitate voting for a Republican that made sense! Unfortunately all of them are gone and they've only left behind Neanderthals that allow themselves to be led over the next political cliff! Republicans are such lemmings and prove it everyday! :p

Factually False

I'm stuck voting for Biden,
You probably voted for obama and hillary too

yet you have the audacity to look down your nose at trump supporters?

biden is a weak and fading old man who has no idea what he will be told to do after taking office

If they were able to restore it after Hoover, they'll restore it after Trump. The Democrats will probably win this election, but ultimately they'll fuck up royally and people will flock back to the GOP continuing to believe that going back and forth between the same two parties will somehow change anything for the better, just as we've always seen. Wash, rinse, repeat.
So I take it the "Trump era" is and probably will be just a phase or a 4 year mistake.

Don't need one.

The left has nothing.

We are swimming in good people.

I think the Republican Party is done for the next decade. At least until they winnow out the older baby boomers and some of the more radical younger baby boomers and Gen-X'ers.
Now, I think they can come back. If they return to their roots as traditional conservatives and expel the whack-a-doodles. A process that may take a few years.

So in your opinion, the Republican Moderates- people like Romney and Kasich are impotent and are destined to be losers until the 2030's? But why would anyone take them seriously then, after more than a decade of Defunding the Police and allowing men in dresses access to the nation's ladies' rooms? What would they run on in the 30's, and why would anyone vote for them instead of AOC and the squad?
Don't put words in my mouth ...I asked a direct question....so answer it .....who the fuck do you have?

Me, I'd like to see Donald Jr. succeed his father into the Republican leadership. Not losers like Romney.

Nope...the governor of South Dakota is my next best bet.

Smart, conservative, good leader, great looking.

Not like that bitch from Michigan.

Mr. Kellyanne Conway sez "The Republican Party may not ever be able to restore the party"...."Restore" it back to what, the days of sellout, country club Bushbot, neocon warmongers?

ROFLMFAO!

biden is a weak and fading old man who has no idea what he will be told to do after taking office
He prefers the crusty old corrupt Swamp types that led to Trump.

The fact that Biden now has dementia and said he will soon chose a black democrat woman to replace him, which looking at the short list means a radical Marxist no matter who it will be, speaks volumes

The fact that Biden now has dementia and said he will soon chose a black democrat woman to replace him, which looking at the short list means a radical Marxist no matter who it will be, speaks volumes

The crazy thing is that if Sleepy Joe were to win, and the Trump Family were to leave political life- then Jeb or Mitt or Kasich would be nominated in 2024. Regardless of which one was nominated, they would be condemned by Biden's henchmen as Literally Hitler and they would still lose.

Does anyone CARE what George Conway thinks about Trump at this point? Yeah, we get it Georgie...you don't like Trump! You're part of the GOP old boy network and he's not playing ball with you guys which is obviously annoying the shit out of you!

It amusing that when Democrats are touting "Defunding the Police", "The Green New Deal", "Free college for all", and a "Living Wage even for those that don't feel like working"...George Conway thinks that the GOP is the Party that's in trouble! Not too bright our Georgie!!! Not too bright at all!

I have a hard time figuring out libs like Mac1958

yes the internet is where people come to let it all hang out, vent their frustrations, insult and be insulted

but how anyone could prefer the string of losers before and after trump while hating trump so strongly is a mystery to me

The crazy thing is that if Sleepy Joe were to win, and the Trump Family were to leave political life- then Jeb or Mitt or Kasich would be nominated in 2024. Regardless of which one was nominated, they would be condemned by Biden's henchmen as Literally Hitler and they would still lose.
If Biden were smart, he would pick a woman VP as Mitt Romney.

But no, he will pick some crazed lefty that obsesses with identify politics and destroying capitalism.

Forum List

Back