General Robert E. Lee, the Man for these Hard Times

We would all be wise to study the trials and tribulations of this man. He had everything taken from him after the war. Frankly, it is amazing that nobody assassinated him. There are certainly parallels between what happened to the General after the war and what is happening to Donald Trump today, a man being absolutely castigated for merely trying to do his duty to his country in a loyal and effective manner.
This is a guy who poured brine into his recently whipped slaves. Fuck off you piece of shit.

a man being absolutely castigated for merely trying to do his duty to his country in a loyal and effective manner.
Thats literally a lie. He took up arms against his country. In a counterpoint, Thomas did not and fought for his country, despite being a Southerner.

Thats literally a lie. He took up arms against his country. In a counterpoint, Thomas did not and fought for his country, despite being a Southerner.
And like I told the other one, if the south had won then Lee would be considered a George Washington level hero today.

You mean imports? Lincolns tariffs on southern imports were over 40%. He used those to subsidize northern corporations. And the northern banks that helped finance slavery.
This shit is so complicated and most people have no idea. They just know "muh racism"

There are certainly parallels between what happened to the General after the war and what is happening to Donald Trump today, a man being absolutely castigated for merely trying to do his duty to his country in a loyal and effective manner.
Gen. Lee was an honorable man. Trump is not.

You mean imports? Lincolns tariffs on southern imports were over 40%. He used those to subsidize northern corporations. And the northern banks that helped finance slavery.
This shit is so complicated and most people have no idea. They just know "muh racism"
Agreed. Democrats are dumber than shit, and so easily go hysterical when prompted by emotive triggers. They are like dogs in how easy it is to train them.

Yeah, imports. Oops.

Gen. Lee was an honorable man. Trump is not.
Why not? Because he talks about "grabbing pussy"? Because he is obnoxious? Because he is the target of political prosecutions? You don't know shit!

The totality is that the South saw their prospects of slavery disappearing.
So they created their own country that was 40 percent in bondage to ensure they could maintain the institution
There was more to it than slavery, and I think you know this. The other Dems here may not because they are generally dumber than a dick. But you should know better.

He made America the biggest energy exporter in the worlds
That is patently incorrect. US (again) became an exporter in 2020, but substantially below other OPEC powers. Note imports fell during the period, but were still higher than the period before 1992.
and did more than anyone in recent history to secure our borders. How many more things do you want me to list?
Thats opinion.
I was referring to the civil war. Not what caused some states to secede.
Can't have the ACW without Southern states seceding. Besides the CSA attacked US troops on US territory. Why are you arguing this nonsense? Is this Alabama education?
And like I told the other one, if the south had won then Lee would be considered a George Washington level hero today.
But they lost and badly.

That is patently incorrect. US (again) became an exporter in 2020, but substantially below other OPEC powers. Note imports fell during the period, but were still higher than the period before 1992.

Thats opinion.

Can't have the ACW without Southern states seceding. Besides the CSA attacked US troops on US territory. Why are you arguing this nonsense? Is this Alabama education?

But they lost and badly.
Lincoln blocked the ports over money. You can spin that however you want. I know how you tards cling to "muh racism" so your 1st grade understanding of this is understandable.
If they seceded, it wasnt US territory was it, genius?

Lincoln blocked the ports over money. You can spin that however you want. I know how you tards cling to "muh racism" so your 1st grade understanding of this is understandable.
Lincoln established the blockade a week after Fort Sumpter fell

Agreed. Democrats are dumber than shit, and so easily go hysterical when prompted by emotive triggers. They are like dogs in how easy it is to train them.
Wait.... you love and honor Robert E Lee but hate today's Democrats? :disbelief:

How can that be? Folks like SamInAZ tell me there is no difference between the piece of shit Democrats like Robert E. Lee in the 1800s and Democrats today.... 😄

THE STATES WERE ALREADY IN REBELLION. Where did you go to school?

States seceding: South Carolina Seceded 12/1860. The other states followed.

Enemy soldiers attacked US troops on US territory. 4/12/1861

Blockade proclaimed 4/19/1861. Blockad started July 1861.

Wait.... you love and honor Robert E Lee but hate today's Democrats? :disbelief:

How can that be? Folks like SamInAZ tell me there is no difference between the piece of shit Democrats like Robert E. Lee in the 1800s and Democrats today.... 😄
I said the Democratic Party *platform* has not changed much since it was drafted, goofball. Make sure you understood what was said before quoting me next time, turd knuckles.

Forum List

Back