General Milley will be questioned by congress

just this morning while surfing past CNN I stopped and heard them talking about how Trump may have taken us to war after the election to create a crisis...that is so stupid that its not even funny...but here is CNN leading their dummies that still watched them down that TDS road...and they will come here and repeat that BS....

What about that pesky truth that stands in the way of your LefTarded TDS based THEORY?
Trump aced a cognitive test…could your almost dead current president?
Consider this. Never in the history of the United States has a member of the military felt compelled to warn a foreign country that we have a mentally ill President. "Acing" a cognitive test does not disprove mental illness. All a cognitive test does is show you have the mental capacity to solve problems or gain knowledge.

Consider this. Never in the history of the United States has a member of the military felt compelled to warn a foreign country that we have a mentally ill President. "Acing" a cognitive test does not disprove mental illness. All a cognitive test does is show you have the mental capacity to solve problems or gain knowledge.
The military didn't feel compelled a never Trump general did after having Pelosi breast feed him over the phone....Milley did this for himself...to promote himself with the woke left and the swamp.....

The military didn't feel compelled a never Trump general did after having Pelosi breast feed him over the phone....Milley did this for himself...to promote himself with the woke left and the swamp.....
Read what you wrote. Does that look like something a sane person would write?

A sane person would not advocate treason.

Clearly, Trump did not launch a nuke attack and blow up the world.

I say Biden will, therefore everything you claimed should have been done to undermine Trump....I say it should be done to undermine Xiden.

You stated the military acted...is that sane?...is that being honest?....why do you feel the need to inflate what Milley did to the entire military?...the rank and file military loves Trump...do you deny that?....

That wasnt the question. I didnt ask you to compare Trump's mental fitness to anyone elses. I asked you if you think Trump is mentally fit.
Yes he is...do you have examples that show otherwise?....lets hear them....this should be good....

You honestly think Trump is mentally fit?
Milley can be questioned or not questioned. I saw part of the endless speeches we hear. He called us a Republic. We are not. He is compromised. Republic....... Democracy.. When are you going to get it? Its just that when this ends there may be hundreds of millions dead from not paying everyone off.

That wasnt the question. I didnt ask you to compare Trump's mental fitness to anyone elses. I asked you if you think Trump is mentally fit.
Trump didn't leave Marines in harms way like sitting ducks so he could claim victory on the 20 year anniversary of 9-11.....Joe did that....

Forum List

Back