General Milley will be questioned by congress

You stated the military acted...is that sane?...is that being honest?....why do you feel the need to inflate what Milley did to the entire military?...the rank and file military loves Trump...do you deny that?....
It was within Milley's normal duties and responsibilities to mutually assure each other we arent going to war.

"The rank and file military loves Trump". Just how most Americans love Trump, right? LOL!

Agreed. It is stupid someone in the military had to consider our President could do something like that. And yes, it isnt funny.
I want to know exactly what Milley saw or heard that made him believe Trump or anyone else would do such a thing. I suspect it is nothing but conjecture and bullshit, based on Milley's political beliefs.

It was within Milley's normal duties and responsibilities to mutually assure each other we arent going to war.

"The rank and file military loves Trump". Just how most Americans love Trump, right? LOL!
That is not true at all...not even close...where did you hear that?...on CNN?.....

Yes he is...do you have examples that show otherwise?....lets hear them....this should be good....
That's all I wanted to know. You think Trump is mentally fit. What I think is immaterial to the conversation.

But you thinking Trump is mentally fit actually is quite revealing about yourself.

HIs extreme narcissism overrides every decision making process he undertakes. Trump is also a pathological liar. He lies about everything, including things that arent even worth lying about.
How do you know any of that? Are you a professional who as interviewed Trump?

Let me let you in on a little secret. If Trump is an extreme narcissist and pathological liar, every national-level politician is an extreme narcissist and pathological liar. They are all the same.

None of that should give anyone reason to believe that Trump would start a war with China. So, what else you got? More bullshit?

That's all I wanted to know. You think Trump is mentally fit. What I think is immaterial to the conversation.

But you thinking Trump is mentally fit actually is quite revealing about yourself.
And, you pulling a mental health evaluation out of your fucking ass without giving a single example of how Trump is not mentally fit is VERY telling about you.

The hell it is...you made the statement but you can't back it up?....what does that make you?...it should be easy for you to say why you think Trump is mentally unfit...I can easily tell you why Joe is unfit...man up pal...defend your statement coward....

The hell it is...you made the statement but you can't back it up?....what does that make you?...it should be easy for you to say why you think Trump is mentally unfit...I can easily tell you why Joe is unfit...man up pal...defend your statement coward....
I did a few comments above yours. You answered the question I wanted answered. That's all I wanted from you. You think Trump is a mentally fit person. Thanks for the laugh this morning.

I did a few comments above yours. You answered the question I wanted answered. That's all I wanted from you. You think Trump is a mentally fit person. Thanks for the laugh this morning.
I don't see where you did that...so now you are lying?...come on...tell us why you think Trump is unfit...where do you get such nonsense....and then you decline to explain it?...go away dotard....go find a leftist site you can play your games in.....

Forum List

Back