General Milley will be questioned by congress

And, you pulling a mental health evaluation out of your fucking ass without giving a single example of how Trump is not mentally fit is VERY telling about you.
For you, trump is your version of a mentally balanced and fit person. What I think doesnt really matter now does it? You think people that act like trump are mentally stable. That's all the readers here really need to know.

...where do you get such nonsense....and then you decline to explain it?...

Typical Leftist dickwad troll. Tries to play juvenile head games with people with indefensible comments so he can tell himself that he is smarter than them. Has a lib EVER given you a clear, cogent, direct answer to ANY of the bull they claim?

Typical Leftist dickwad troll. Tries to play juvenile head games with people with indefensible comments so he can tell himself that he is smarter than them. Has a lib EVER given you a clear, cogent, direct answer to ANY of the bull they claim?
I guess they got nothing else...CNN only explains its self so far and that leaves their viewers short....it seems the libs here get dumber everyday.....

For you, trump is your version of a mentally balanced and fit person.
No. Trump is an example of a fit leader who actually creates jobs, supports industry, raises wages, keeps costs and regulations down, defends our borders, fights crime, and ends wars. He could be totally off his rocker and still be a better president than Joe Biddum.

Not any more than idiot Moon Bats claiming Trump was mentally unfit.
Exactly. But I do find it interesting that people here think trump is their version of a mentally fit person. And will defend it passionately under any and all circumstances.

You honestly think Trump is mentally fit?

Biden is the only president to ever threaten to nuke Americans
He should be impeached under the 25th Amendment

bidensdfghrhfjfj.png

bidenpospervlklaskdjalksdj.jpg

bidenjdcjschjsdhhhhchfc.jpg

bidennookieajdljd2.jpg

Not enough factual info about Mielly yet. Trump, only absolute fact he does lie more than the average politician.

I watched some of the questions and my only conclusion is that all the military people being questioned are lying weasels on top of being totally incompetent. Nobody takes responsibility for anything. Our government is full of dipshits, pussies and weasels and these people think they're doing a great job.

all the military people being questioned are lying weasels
Because they dont agree with you. It's your ilk's new go to. Dont like results of an election? It's all a lie. Dont like what some US military General says? They are a liar. Dont agree with an AP news wire report? All mainstream media are liars.

All these people lying. But you are the beacon of Truth. You sound like an insane person.

But he won't be impeached. Trump will go down in history as the only President to ever be impeached twice.
Actually he's the Acquittal Champion of the world. And damn proud of it.

Meanwhile, your pelosi is the only politician that has her constituents shitting in her driveway. That's a milestone that will never be matched.... hmm?

poopalosi.jpg

Forum List

Back