Al Qaeda actively operating training camps in 5 Afghan provinces

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Al Qaeda actively operating training camps

in 5 Afghan provinces

By Bill Roggio

Commentary:
According to the report written by Bill Roggio, the UN has disclosed that Al Qaeda has reformed in Afghanistan and has in built 5 provinces training camps under the auspices of the Taliban.
The presence of Al Qaeda camps in Helmand, Zabul, Nuristan, and Nangarhar should come as no surprise.
We can all thank our 46th President Joseph Robinette Bideen Junior for this.
No one else.
His decision to retreat from Afghanistan in the middle of the night leaving behind $84 billion in military equipment and ammo.
Remember that Gen. Milley, Sec.Def. Austin, Blinken and Joe Biden touted the ability to hit at Al Qaeda and other terror groups if their presence were discovered using over the horizon counterterrorism capabilities of the U.S. military.
However, the U.S. military has conducted zero counterterrorism strikes since the withdrawal in September 2021.
Strangely neither the CIA, Biden, any agency including the Pentagon or the Quisling Media have had the temerity to inform the citizens of America.
Meanwhile, our borders are open, Joey needs a bib and depends, our military recruitment is a shambles along with a military that's running out of personnel, equipment and bullets because we shipped them to the Ukraine.

Last edited:
Joe Biden: I did that.

1708332547647.png
Yes indeed, Joey did all that.

in 5 Afghan provinces

By Bill Roggio

Commentary:
According to the report written by Bill Roggio, the UN has disclosed that Al Qaeda has reformed in Afghanistan and has in built 5 provinces training camps under the auspices of the Taliban.
The presence of Al Qaeda camps in Helmand, Zabul, Nuristan, and Nangarhar should come as no surprise.
No one else.
His decision to retreat from Afghanistan in the middle of the night leaving behind $84 billion in military equipment and ammo.
Remember that Gen. Milley, Sec.Def. Austin, Blinken and Joe Biden touted the ability to hit at Al Qaeda and other terror groups if their presence were discovered using over the horizon counterterrorism capabilities of the U.S. military.
However, the U.S. military has conducted zero counterterrorism strikes since the withdrawal in September 2021.
Strangely neither the CIA, Biden, any agency including the Pentagon or the Quisling Media have had the temerity to inform the citizens of America.
Meanwhile, our borders are open, Joey needs a bib and depends, our military recruitment is a shambles along with a military that's running out of personnel, equipment and bullets because we shipped them to the Ukraine.
Doc; It's not if but when the muslims strike our U.S.A. There are in the neighborhood of 2.8 million muslims inside our borders. Worse, our military would be completely ineffective against them unless marshal law was declared & then our U.S Constitution would be suspended & lost forever, the end of America. The statist left is extremely pro-muslim.

Afghanistan Reemerging as a Terrorism Incubator

You have to wonder as to how long Al Qaeda launches another strike on America.
Undoubtedly Iran will be funding this terrorist group as well.
I believe that Pakistan will soon fall to the Taliban influence too.
Biden opened pandora's box when he retreated from Afghanistan in the middle of the night....

**********​

Last edited:
You have to wonder as to how long Al Qaeda launches another strike on America.
Undoubtedly Iran will be funding this terrorist group as well.
I've no doubt the muzzies have plans Doc , any theocracy 'of the sword' would parlay it's angst and anger towards that which is politically correct for them

much as we do here.....

Just as I also don't doubt another strike before the election here, for the very same reason

But my point would be , they've been together in bed for a long time, that we allowed the perps funding 9/11 exit 9/12 under lockdown

So don't be telling me the zionists that have infiltrated our government won't pull that sh*t again

~S~

I've no doubt the muzzies have plans Doc , any theocracy 'of the sword' would parlay it's angst and anger towards that which is politically correct for them

much as we do here.....

Just as I also don't doubt another strike before the election here, for the very same reason

But my point would be , they've been together in bed for a long time, that we allowed the perps funding 9/11 exit 9/12 under lockdown

So don't be telling me the zionists that have infiltrated our government won't pull that sh*t again

~S~
I didn't metion Zionists in my Commentary. That is unless you consider the CIA, FBI and the W.H, chock full of Zionists.

Zionism is the new patriotism Doc , protected by recent antisemite laws , operated by deep state fanatics

Ask yourself if these sorts ever used a boogeyman to manipulate public sentiment ,and you have your answer

~S~

Zionism is the new patriotism Doc , protected by recent antisemite laws , operated by deep state fanatics

Ask yourself if these sorts ever used a boogeyman to manipulate public sentiment ,and you have your answer

~S~

Al-Qaida Training Camps That Produced 9/11 Are Back in Business!

New York City and Washington D.C. are the primary targets of Al-Qaeda.
If we're lucky the next time they'll aim for the White House and Capital Hill..

in 5 Afghan provinces

By Bill Roggio

Commentary:
No one else.
Spongebob.gif

in 5 Afghan provinces

By Bill Roggio

Commentary:
No one else.

That's HILARIOUS.

Trump signed the deal to LEAVE AFGHANISTAN.

"The Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan, commonly known as the United States–Taliban deal or the Doha Accord,[1] was a peace agreement signed by the United States and the Taliban on 29 February 2020 in Doha, Qatar, to bring an end to the 2001–2021 war in Afghanistan."

Who was President in 2020? Oh, yeah, TRUMP WAS.

Also, you can thank DUBYA for making a mess of it in the first place and not being able to make Afghanistan into a place the govt could hold against the Taliban.

Forum List

Back