General Milley has nothing but excuses…

That's a closeted faggot.... we're not stupid.

E48Q_9jWYAcGydV.jpg

This idiot is a catastrophe for America.

Trump made a catastrophic blunder selecting this guy.

Funny how some good officers once becoming Full Birds become yes men going along to get along politically to get those stars and becoming failed Generals.... along with their failed presidents.

The orange retard only hires the best, until...................they quit or get fired.

March 6, 2017
“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain,” Trump said in a call to the show, inviting viewers to picture two poorly coiffed Trumps in deep conversation. “I’ve said a lot of things ... I speak to a lot of people, but my primary consultant is myself, and I have a good instinct for this stuff.”

The orange retard only hires the best, until...................they quit or get fired.

March 6, 2017
“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain,” Trump said in a call to the show, inviting viewers to picture two poorly coiffed Trumps in deep conversation. “I’ve said a lot of things ... I speak to a lot of people, but my primary consultant is myself, and I have a good instinct for this stuff.”

Bloody amazing.

This idiot is a catastrophe for America.

Trump made a catastrophic blunder selecting this guy.

That was probably Trump's biggest problem. He wasn't part of politics so he had to rely on advice on who to select for high level positions. He got REALLY BAD ADVICE.
That is just one example of Trump being given bad advice.

Esper preceded General Milley in backchannel conversations with the CCP. They were both active participants in the silent coup. Both committed treason.

Deep State report: Esper ORDERED the backchannel to the Chinese communists

A Senior Defense Official confirmed to Josh Rogin that Axios’s reporting on Esper’s role in China is accurate.

If true, this was likely a wide-ranging Deep State coup and it would explain why no one came forward and put the Constitution and the American public first.

THE STORY​

“Milley was absolutely not going rogue. Esper took the initiative on this in October, Esper asked his own policy folks to backchannel the message. Milley’s message followed Esper’s,” Rogin wrote on Twitter.

The new Woodward-Costa book, Peril, which was only meant to make Donald Trump look bad, has caused some problems for the Deep State who are now reframing some of the messages in Peril, despite the fact that there are many direct quotes by Milley.

“In mid-October 2020, top Pentagon officials grew concerned about the intelligence they’d seen. The Chinese communists were allegedly concerned about a surprise US strike against China,” Axios reported based on three sources.

One source said, “I think they [the Chinese] were getting bad intelligence… a combination of ‘wag the dog’ conspiracy thinking and bad intel from bad sources.”

That is just one example of Trump being given bad advice.

Esper preceded General Milley in backchannel conversations with the CCP. They were both active participants in the silent coup. Both committed treason.

Deep State report: Esper ORDERED the backchannel to the Chinese communists

But wait. You fuckers told us the Logan Act doesn't matter

Forum List

Back