Gay Grooming in the public schools

**WARNING** This is USA Today far left hate mongering

Florida's "Parental Rights in Education" bill, which would restrict classroom discussions about LGBTQ people, is just the tip of the iceberg for similar legislation across the country, data shows.
Florida's bill has inspired national backlash, but it contains language similar to many other bills – branded "Don't Say Gay" legislation by critics. Those proposed laws are currently in various stages of moving through state legislatures.
The barrage of legislation represents a widespread attack against LGBTQ people and their allies, according to policy experts. Young people, who identify as LGBTQ at higher rates than older generations of Americans, stand to be harmed the most by the bills, experts said.

Comment:
When Left Wing journalists use the term "experts say" it means that it is made up bullshxt.
Parents have a 100% right to protect their children from Gay Grooming being conducted in their child's school.
Parents also have a 100% right to protect their children from CRT hate and racism indoctrination in their child's school.
These far left bigots are not respecting Parent's Right or respecting their children's rights.
"teacher teacher leave them kids alone"

Is anyone at all thinking about what comes AFTER conservatives have destroyed public schools entirely?

Yes? No?

Roams of teenage gangs, anyone? Heck, not even teenage. 11. 12.

Hello?

Is anyone at all thinking about what comes AFTER conservatives have destroyed public schools entirely?

Yes? No?

Roams of teenage gangs, anyone? Heck, not even teenage. 11. 12.

Hello?
You are starting to sound like some of the know-nothing education bashers on this forum.

When will people understand that these issues with education do not exist in flyover country except in the liberal-dominated cities in those states?

You are starting to sound like some of the know-nothing education bashers on this forum.

When will people understand that these issues with education do not exist in flyover country except in the liberal-dominated cities in those states?

The implicit point I'm making is that, in lumping all teachers into one bucket, my fellow conservatives are doing to teachers what was done to cops. It will destroy public education, and they're not thinking about what comes after.

The implicit point I'm making is that, in lumping all teachers into one bucket, my fellow conservatives are doing to teachers what was done to cops. It will destroy public education, and they're not thinking about what comes after.

Then the decent teachers need to stand up in support of Anti-Grooming laws and make it clear that they aren't just drones of the evil teachers unions.

There was a time when teachers were those who educated children, not our political overlords.

We know exactly what you lefties are doing. We see it for what it is.

The Florida laws doesn't say anything about LGBTQ, but you lefties attached yourself to it and say: "You can't say our name, you can't say anything about being gay, etc...

That's not it, that's not what law is saying. The law is saying that you can't say anything about the sex, regardless if is straight or LGBTQ. So back the fuck off.

Can any of you lefties answer this: What is about your obsession to talk to little kids about sex? Regardless of the subject matter, what is your obsession? Why do you think that four, or five, or six year old needs your advise about sex?

The bill is not about LGBTQ, it's about adults talking to little kids about sex. I don't know what your agenda is, so I am asking why do you have obsession to talk to little kids about sex? They don't need to know about it. Unless you're grooming them. Is that what you're doing? Because that's what it looks from the outside.

Don't talk to kids about sex, especially if they're not yours.

What about gay grooming in the churches?

"Don't Say Gay" Isn't About "Grooming" — It's About Reactionary Homophobia​

This comes as part of a terrifying wave of attacks on LGBTQ+ children nationwide, particularly against trans children. In 2021, a record 34 states introduced 147 anti-trans bills. This is objectively a matter of life or death: Research from the Trevor Project shows that LGBTQ+ students in affirming school environments are 40% less likely to attempt suicide, and a January study of theirs found that 85% of transgender and nonbinary youth say debates surrounding recent anti-trans bills have negatively impacted their mental health.
That's where it seems to be the most dominant.

Market based education where children end up literate and ready to survive in the world.

It's a major change from public schools which exist to serve the teachers unions.

And what percetage of the population now lives in cities? And what percentage of teachers are now trained in cities? You're starting to sound like you live in the 1840's.

Through recruitment, you have it up to about 20%

{By 2015, the most recent year of data, that had grown to 18% of girls and almost 9% of boys.}

Grooming works, which is why you demand it for 5 year olds.
Relatedly, teen girls who don’t have the biological brain maturity to be making any lifelong permanent decision, are regretting their early gender change decision. Parents who approve of their teenagers to even consider starting a transition process at that age are truly uninformed or listening to quack medical types.

Teenagers (regardless of what comes out of their mouth) need guidance, not parents who believe that because a teen says, “I know I want to do this! I know I won’t change my mind about it!! Why don’t you trust me?” means that it’s true.

This is happening: teenage girls decide they want to transition, parent(s) support it and suppressive hormones begin which change the vocal cords and cannot be unchanged . Guess what? Many girls then learn that it doesn’t make them happy living the live of a boy. Now here is an interesting fact. From their own words, these young women relayed that following reassignment surgery or transitioning back to their biological gender, they have zero support within the LGBTQ community and are ostracized.

I wanted to understand more and happened upon a YouTube video about how a young woman who regretted it, and will now always have a man’s voice. She also said that the gay community, that had once embraced her, wants nothing to do with her. That exposes a deception of words that each person is free to be themselves; turns out that appears to be a lie.

Market based education where children end up literate and ready to survive in the world.

It's a major change from public schools which exist to serve the teachers unions.

Pretty much everything is looking corrupt from where I'm sitting right now. Check out some of these woke private schools. Some of the worst.

Then the decent teachers need to stand up in support of Anti-Grooming laws and make it clear that they aren't just drones of the evil teachers unions.

There was a time when teachers were those who educated children, not our political overlords.

This is just lazy thinking, and it's far from isolated. "All cops", "all teachers".

Whatever. America is over at any rate.

Totally and completely clueless!

100% true - and America is waking up.

Prior to 1970, schools were community based. "public schools" were a VERY different thing than the nationalized, socialized schools we have now. Community schools were not 100% controlled by the NEA and AFT as they are now, nor were parents designated as "terrorists" by public schools, as they are now.

{
Public sector unions, on the other hand, should be illegal. They negotiate with elected officials who they help elect. They negotiate for a share of coerced tax revenue, rather than for a share of profits, meaning there are no competitive checks on how much they can demand. The agenda of public sector unions is inherently in conflict with the public interest. But given the reality of public sector unions, it is important to recognize that some public sector unions are worse than others.

Public safety unions, for example, have successfully lobbied for pension benefits that are not sustainable. This calls for a difficult but necessary economic discussion that can only end two ways – either these pension benefits are going to be reduced, or cities and counties across California and elsewhere will go bankrupt in the next major recession. But public safety unions have not undermined their profession the way the teachers unions have.

The teachers unions are guilty of all the problems common to all public sector unions. They, too, have negotiated unsustainable rates of pay and benefits. They, too, elect their own bosses, negotiate inefficient work rules, have an insatiable need for more public funds, and protect incompetent members. But the teachers union is worse than all other public sector unions for one reason that eclipses all others: Their agenda is negatively affecting how we socialize and educate our children, the next generation of Americans.}

This is just lazy thinking, and it's far from isolated. "All cops", "all teachers".

Whatever. America is over at any rate.

No one is saying "all teachers."

But the schools are run by the Unions, who are so hostile to parents that they set the FBI against them.

Educating children isn't even on the radar of public schools- those who run them - the unions - don't give a shit about educating children. Grooming is clearly a priority - but mostly it's about money.

The nationalized and socialized schools don't even make teachers know the subjects they teach.

Teachers no longer need to be literate, as long as they represent the Union and the Reich.

Forum List

Back