Gay Grooming in the public schools

100% true - and America is waking up.

Prior to 1970, schools were community based. "public schools" were a VERY different thing than the nationalized, socialized schools we have now. Community schools were not 100% controlled by the NEA and AFT as they are now, nor were parents designated as "terrorists" by public schools, as they are now.

{
Public sector unions, on the other hand, should be illegal. They negotiate with elected officials who they help elect. They negotiate for a share of coerced tax revenue, rather than for a share of profits, meaning there are no competitive checks on how much they can demand. The agenda of public sector unions is inherently in conflict with the public interest. But given the reality of public sector unions, it is important to recognize that some public sector unions are worse than others.

Public safety unions, for example, have successfully lobbied for pension benefits that are not sustainable. This calls for a difficult but necessary economic discussion that can only end two ways – either these pension benefits are going to be reduced, or cities and counties across California and elsewhere will go bankrupt in the next major recession. But public safety unions have not undermined their profession the way the teachers unions have.

The teachers unions are guilty of all the problems common to all public sector unions. They, too, have negotiated unsustainable rates of pay and benefits. They, too, elect their own bosses, negotiate inefficient work rules, have an insatiable need for more public funds, and protect incompetent members. But the teachers union is worse than all other public sector unions for one reason that eclipses all others: Their agenda is negatively affecting how we socialize and educate our children, the next generation of Americans.}

Did you even bother to research place where teacher's are NOT allowed collective bargaining or unions are banned from doing so? Take a look at Texas.

There are very few states with good pensions, Even fewer with decent pay. You are using your handy broad brush to paint every school like NYC, Philly, Chicago and LA schools with a very high cost of living.

When I left the Navy and became a teacher in 1996, I took a $20,000 a year pay cut. Tell me again how teachers are paid more than they are worth?

Top states (with lowest starting salary) maximum salary.
  1. Arkansas ($53,780)
  2. Missouri ($56,275)
  3. Oklahoma ($57,013)
  4. Louisiana ($57,620)
  5. Idaho ($58,177)

Last edited:
img_1_1649303687570.jpg

Is anyone at all thinking about what comes AFTER conservatives have destroyed public schools entirely?

Yes? No?

Roams of teenage gangs, anyone? Heck, not even teenage. 11. 12.

Hello?
Roams of teenage gangs are already here…hate break it to you. See NY and CA for starters.

Doesn’t seem like teachers have prevented any of that with their CRT nonsense.

Roams of teenage gangs are already here…hate break it to you. See NY and CA for starters.

Doesn’t seem like teachers have prevented any of that with their CRT nonsense.

It is working for schools just like it worked for cops.

To say that some are teaching CRT and grooming is not good enough for the Moral Panics of the 21st century; now most or even all teachers are culpable. Sure. So now accuse us all. What do you think will happen? Look up "teacher shortage". Oh yeah I know. Your reaction is a knee jerk GOOD. Because you imagine....what? Wonderful private schools will just blossom? The people who replace us will be so much BETTER? The C, D, and E team?

You could learn a little decent restraint by looking at the Defund the Police movement but where's the fun in that? I get it.

Instead, what you will see happen is what we have seen happen with our special ed parapros--we eat them up and underpay them and parents blame them for everything, so now we are on the D team and they don't even pay attention to the kids. They are on their phone. And I'm like. Well. It's not right. But it's what we deserve. Not the poor kid being ignored. But us? Yep.

Coming next to most classrooms near you. Put your cameras on that--the D team. That's what you'll have left when you're done. And we deserve it.

It is working for schools just like it worked for cops.

To say that some are teaching CRT and grooming is not good enough for the Moral Panics of the 21st century; now most or even all teachers are culpable. Sure. So now accuse us all. What do you think will happen? Look up "teacher shortage". Oh yeah I know. Your reaction is a knee jerk GOOD. Because you imagine....what? Wonderful private schools will just blossom? The people who replace us will be so much BETTER? The C, D, and E team?

You could learn a little decent restraint by looking at the Defund the Police movement but where's the fun in that? I get it.

Instead, what you will see happen is what we have seen happen with our special ed parapros--we eat them up and underpay them and parents blame them for everything, so now we are on the D team and they don't even pay attention to the kids. They are on their phone. And I'm like. Well. It's not right. But it's what we deserve. Not the poor kid being ignored. But us? Yep.

Coming next to most classrooms near you. Put your cameras on that--the D team. That's what you'll have left when you're done. And we deserve it.

Sue;

This didn't "just happen."

The Wuhan Designer Virus® created "remote learning." The problem with remote learning is it let parents inside of classrooms. For the first time, parents saw what was actually going on inside of classrooms, They weren't pleased. We thought schools were the same as when we were kids. They aren't.

I had a 13 year old who had VERY inappropriate things pushed on her to further the trans agenda of the schools that made my blood boil. I can only imagine the parent of 4 year olds finding out that the teachers are trying to "transition" kids thought.

Randi Weingarten doesn't represent the values of America. The teachers unions are not what we want around our children.

Maybe most teachers are decent and we only see the bad ones - but those you have speaking for you are pure evil. Get rid of the unions, and we'll talk. Why is there are union in the first place? Unions are a counter-balance to corporate power. There is no corporation with schools. There is only one side, the government workers.

Is the answer to any police misconduct to defund the police?

In most cases, private police are not practical because it deals with the implementation of public laws.

Schools are not police. Teachers don't put their lives on the line.

Your false equivalency is dismissed.

You sure are full of logical fallacy lately.

How does your position differ from the groomers?

These are subjects to be taught at home. Public schools have NO business pushing religion or sexuality on children.

The real answer is to end public schools.
Actually you're wrong. Before 1962, schools had the task of not just the 3 Rs, but instill morality that started in thw home. In fact, early.on, the Bible was taught in schools. Secularization has damaged America.

Sue;

This didn't "just happen."

The Wuhan Designer Virus® created "remote learning." The problem with remote learning is it let parents inside of classrooms. For the first time, parents saw what was actually going on inside of classrooms, They weren't pleased. We thought schools were the same as when we were kids. They aren't.

I had a 13 year old who had VERY inappropriate things pushed on her to further the trans agenda of the schools that made my blood boil. I can only imagine the parent of 4 year olds finding out that the teachers are trying to "transition" kids thought.

Randi Weingarten doesn't represent the values of America. The teachers unions are not what we want around our children.

Maybe most teachers are decent and we only see the bad ones - but those you have speaking for you are pure evil. Get rid of the unions, and we'll talk. Why is there are union in the first place? Unions are a counter-balance to corporate power. There is no corporation with schools. There is only one side, the government workers.

You live in a bad district then. Whose fault is that? My fault? I'm at fault for you not being aware of what your children were learning before remote garbage (and it was garbage)?

As far as "get rid of the unions"--I did many years ago. I don't belong

Forum List

Back