Gas prices hit 7-year high- Thank you Mr President!

Republican President Bush2!
gasprice.png
How does it feel to be one of the few left spinning lies for Brandon? What’s it like in Hitlers bunker as the sounds of battle outside get louder and louder?

Well fuckwad, YOUR pants shitting moron is responsible for all of this, no matter how much you cry about Trump. Now go back underneath your bridge troll.
Trump has been in diapers since celebrity apprentice.

We were energy independent under Trump. And then Quid Pro Joe ended that.

Being a net exporter of oil does not equal being energy independent. Energy independence is a myth, it does not exist

But your graph shows a decrease from the 2010 high. Then it ramps up again in 2020-2022. Did you look at your graph?

actually it starts going up in 2018. Find you a 5th grader to explain the graph to you

Lol, your reading comprehension is that of a kindergartner. Hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Being a ship Capt is freeloading huh. Lol what a drooling idiot. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀
now you are changing your story like little Johnny when he gets sent to the principal's office. Pathological Liar to move to without effort :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

We were energy independent under Trump. And then Quid Pro Joe ended that.

BS! We were never a net exporter of oil under Trump regardless of how many times you post articles of fiction.
US oil import export.png

Last edited:
They are probably still POed Trump threatened them into cutting production. Not that I can blame them, we think we rule the whole world.
Oh, shocking. You find a way to blame Trump when the Saudis tell Biden to fuck off.

I could just as easily theorize that the Saudis don't want to help Old Sick Joe out so he can come back
with his woke Global Warming BS and put them in a coffin.

Oh, shocking. You find a way to blame Trump when the Saudis tell Biden to fuck off.

It is all connected.

The US tells Saudi to cut production or they will lose military support and then less than 2 years later the US is begging them to increase production.

Why the fuck would they? If you were them, would you do it?

It is all connected.

The US tells Saudi to cut production or they will lose military support and then less than 2 years later the US is begging them to increase production.

Why the fuck would they? If you were them, would you do it?
Do you expect me to get into the heads of the Saudi royal family?

Maybe they respect Trump, who brought a new era of peace to the ME, but not the pervert Biden who admires his coke sniffing, whore chasing son who began sleeping with his dead brother's wife practically before
his brother's body was cold.

That's my guess.

The national average could surpass $3.428 per gallon Saturday

Currently, the national average is hovering around $3.423 per gallon. In September 2014, the national average was at about $3.4281, AAA spokesperson Andrew Gross told FOX Business.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON FOX BUSINESS

Meanwhile, the average price per gallon in every state is about $3, although Texas and Oklahoma still have some counties under $3, Gross said.

The average in California, on the other hand, is $4.663 per gallon, according to AAA figures.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...-year-high-aaa

Biden continues his attack on the working class with poor energy policies!
Freakin' Biden out there flipping the lever up on the gas prices again. Who let him wander out of the White House again?

Forum List

Back