AAA: Gas prices continue to rise, oil prices keep climbing

Must be due to that "great" jobs report.

I was hoping someone would put up the increase of gasoline prices. It is up 30 cents more down here in Florida. Fuck Joe Biden. Ribeye is going for $12 a pound. Fuck Joe Biden. People are fighting in Golden Corral. Fuck Joe Biden. Black on black murders are on the rise. Fuck Joe Biden. Troops have been sent over to Europe incase of a Russian incursion. Fuck Joe Biden. Government is flying illegals all over the country. Fuck Joe Biden.

On a side note, if man is causing all this CO2 that is warming up the Earth, why the fuck is Joe Biden flying them into this country so they can buy more cars and bigger houses than down in their squalid countries? Are you progressives really that stupid not to see they irony.....

I was hoping someone would put up the increase of gasoline prices. It is up 30 cents more down here in Florida. Fuck Joe Biden. Ribeye is going for $12 a pound. Fuck Joe Biden. People are fighting in Golden Corral. Fuck Joe Biden. Black on black murders are on the rise. Fuck Joe Biden. Troops have been sent over to Europe incase of a Russian incursion. Fuck Joe Biden. Government is flying illegals all over the country. Fuck Joe Biden.

On a side note, if man is causing all this CO2 that is warming up the Earth, why the fuck is Joe Biden flying them into this country so they can buy more cars and bigger houses than down in their squalid countries? Are you progressives really that stupid not to see they irony.....
Well someone has to buy all those rusted-out but still running Camrys and Accords. ;)

Yes, they are that stupid. They were born stupid, brought up stupid, and spout stupid shit. They are known as the three stupids

You wait, if prices remain pretty the same this time next year the dems will be touting how low gas prices are.....Oh look, the price of gas hasn't went up in a year.....Mark my words.

BTW.....It was $2.11 on Election Day 11/2020....By the time Tater took office in 1/2021 it was $2.39 due to uncertainty.....We know the rest of the story.

You wait, if prices remain pretty the same this time next year the dems will be touting how low gas prices are.....Oh look, the price of gas hasn't went up in a year.....Mark my words.

BTW.....It was $2.11 on Election Day 11/2020....By the time Tater took office in 1/2021 it was $2.39 due to uncertainty.....We know the rest of the story.
If Russia invades Ukraine and NATO responds then the Russian pipeline will close and a gallon of gas will be $10. This could be the very plan of the progressives because when people start starving, they get desperate, then they look to the government to save them.....I got dibs on George Soros...

If Russia invades Ukraine and NATO responds then the Russian pipeline will close and a gallon of gas will be $10. This could be the very plan of the progressives because when people start starving, they get desperate, then they look to the government to save them.....I got dibs on George Soros...
Yay Poopeypants, Otis thanks you!!

In the UK, I pay £1.479 per litre of diesel. There are 3.7854 litres to a US gallon. The exchange rate is $1.35 to the £pound. So I pay $7.758 per gallon.

I wish I paid $3.08 per gallon.

True. We must keep them "down on the farm" lest their carbon footprint gets out of hand.

Well its only $3.08 a gallon for the people who don't ever buy it.
Customer: "How much are chickens today?"
Meat clerk: "49 cents a pound."
Customer: "The store across the street has them for 39 cents a pound."
Meat clerk: "Why don't you go there and buy your chicken?"
Customer: "They are all out of chickens."
Meat clerk: "When we are all out we only charge 29 cents a pound."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

If oil prices get high enough Biden might be forced to allow domestic production to resume.

Forum List

Back