Gas prices hit 7-year high- Thank you Mr President!

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
The national average could surpass $3.428 per gallon Saturday

Currently, the national average is hovering around $3.423 per gallon. In September 2014, the national average was at about $3.4281, AAA spokesperson Andrew Gross told FOX Business.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON FOX BUSINESS

Meanwhile, the average price per gallon in every state is about $3, although Texas and Oklahoma still have some counties under $3, Gross said.

The average in California, on the other hand, is $4.663 per gallon, according to AAA figures.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...-year-high-aaa

Biden continues his attack on the working class with poor energy policies!

Currently, the national average is hovering around $3.423 per gallon. In September 2014, the national average was at about $3.4281, AAA spokesperson Andrew Gross told FOX Business.

Meanwhile, the average price per gallon in every state is about $3, although Texas and Oklahoma still have some counties under $3, Gross said.

The average in California, on the other hand, is $4.663 per gallon, according to AAA figures.

Yay where's Otis to thank Poopeypants???

Rising prices are due to Trump printing 5 times more money as all presidents COMBINED!
fredgraph.png

As best I recall, when gas prices went up under Fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Putin Loving, Shit Sucking Asshole Traitor, you people were all about how the President is NOT responsible for high gas prices.

Which mean the same thing holds true for Mr. Biden. He is not more responsible for high gas price and Orange Fuck Wad Traitor.

Rising prices are due to Trump printing 5 times more money as all presidents COMBINED!
fredgraph.png
You're a moron with TDS. Once again--Trump didn't have a fucking thing to do with the budget. The democrat led congress held the purse strings and created the budget. You idiots need to take a civics class before they let you post on here.

As best I recall, when gas prices went up under Fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Putin Loving, Shit Sucking Asshole Traitor, you people were all about how the President is NOT responsible for high gas prices.

Which mean the same thing holds true for Mr. Biden. He is not more responsible for high gas price and Orange Fuck Wad Traitor.
prices went down under the last administration, get that dick out of your ass and wake up

Energy policy by Vegetable Executive Order is where the high fuel prices came from moron.

Lol, I am paying about 2. 90 on average. Pre pandemic about the same. Sounds like some local price gouging. Was back to my home town over last weekend first time in years. Trump Pence signs still in most yards. Went to the grocery store. They are being charged about 40 percent more per item than what I pay in my blue shit hole as you call them.

Lol, I am paying about 2. 90 on average. Pre pandemic about the same. Sounds like some local price gouging. Was back to my home town over last weekend first time in years. Trump Pence signs still in most yards. Went to the grocery store. They are being charged about 40 percent more per item than what I pay in my blue shit hole as you call them.
You either have a bad memory or you are an out and out liar. I live on the left coast, home of the highest gas prices in the country and gas prices were between $1.90 and 2.30/gal during the last two years of the Trump admin. Try again.

President Trump presided over $30/bbl oil with his policies. Your 6-time draft dodging (for "childhood asthma") stuttering fuck now owns $92/bbl oil by shutting down pipelines and drilling.

We haven't found anything that stammering shit clown is good at yet, other than making us laugh and point when it shits its pants or tries to talk.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... (sorry, just thinking about it shitting in the elevator at the Vatican)

Forum List

Back