Gas prices hit 7-year high- Thank you Mr President!

Mean while your dumb ass is telling me I am not paying what I am paying. Yet I am paying exactly what I said I was paying. So not a liar as you suggested. I really don't give two shits what they pay in California or New York. Not my circus not my monkey. I do spend some time every now and then in California but spend most that time on some one else's boat. Their fuel not mine so again does not effect me much That is the beauty of a captains license. Get paid to play with someone else's boat and get to burn their fuel not mine. Soon to have pilot license and again will play with someone else's toys and get paid for it. Lol.
So now you admit to be a freeloader, awesome, thanks for playing

The man was a billionaire, and had years of experience, so it didn't take much for him to understand something, but if a staffer wanted favoritism, then they may have gotten their little fweeings hurted.
Trump failed with alarming frequency because he failed due diligence. He's poorly education,and has severe dislexia.

Other than his infidelity, I am not offended by him at all.

But I get a kick out of people like you that believed him when he said those things.
Huh ? No I knew he was joking a lot of times, but you are the one who took him serious when he was picking. That's on you.

As best I recall, when gas prices went up under Fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Putin Loving, Shit Sucking Asshole Traitor, you people were all about how the President is NOT responsible for high gas prices.

Which mean the same thing holds true for Mr. Biden. He is not more responsible for high gas price and Orange Fuck Wad Traitor.
Well fuckwad, YOUR pants shitting moron is responsible for all of this, no matter how much you cry about Trump. Now go back underneath your bridge troll.

The Traitor had "bone spurs", but for life of him he does not remember which foot.

The Traitor sided with Putin again 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies.

The Traitor called U.S. Military Personnel Killed In Action, "Suckers and Losers".

The Traitor attacks Gold Star Families.

Fuck the mother fucking Traitor and mother fuck the fucking MAGA Meat Heads who get a hard on everytime they see him.
Stop using the bong while posting. Youโ€™re just showing how stupid you truly are.

Huh ? No I knew he was joking a lot of times, but you are the one who took him serious when he was picking. That's on you.

you are the one that said since was a billionaire, and had years of experience, he did not need to listen to anyone else, so you must have believed him

Let us know when you find any actual facts or data.

U.S. Imports from Russia of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

Oct 2017....11,000,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia
Oct 2018....8,400,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia
Oct 2019...20,920,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia
Oct 2020...20,466,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia
Oct 2021....19,679,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia

So, Oct 2021 less was imported from Russia than in 2020 and 2019

You do not need to surrender more than once, it gets embarrassing for you when you do it multiple times.

Let me give you small little hint, if others control the price of oil, we are never going to be energy independent.
We were energy independent under Trump. And then Quid Pro Joe ended that.

you are the one that said since was a billionaire, and had years of experience, he did not need to listen to anyone else, so you must have believed him
Trying to use one sentence to make a blanket judgement eh ? Look, you leave my words in context, and I'll leave you to wallow in your own leftist looneyism. lol

U.S. Imports from Russia of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

Oct 2017....11,000,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia
Oct 2018....8,400,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia
Oct 2019...20,920,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia
Oct 2020...20,466,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia
Oct 2021....19,679,000 barrels for the month of Oct from Russia

So, Oct 2021 less was imported from Russia than in 2020 and 2019
Now give us the exports from the U.S..

Trump Increased Import of Russian Oil!
Russian Oil Imports.png

The national average could surpass $3.428 per gallon Saturday

Currently, the national average is hovering around $3.423 per gallon. In September 2014, the national average was at about $3.4281, AAA spokesperson Andrew Gross told FOX Business.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON FOX BUSINESS

Meanwhile, the average price per gallon in every state is about $3, although Texas and Oklahoma still have some counties under $3, Gross said.

The average in California, on the other hand, is $4.663 per gallon, according to AAA figures.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...-year-high-aaa

Biden continues his attack on the working class with poor energy policies!
True. That is because Calif has a Nazi Governor.

Forum List

Back