Gas prices hit 7-year high- Thank you Mr President!

BS! We were never a net exporter of oil under Trump regardless of how many times you post articles of fiction.

Why don't you post a chart that includes exports of refined products?

Is it because you're a moron?

Or do you have another reason?

Of course it was. Demand was flat worldwide because of the covid pandemic.
December 2019 gas was at $2.53 per gallon. Not that high, it is much higher now, that temporary inflation that started over a year ago should help in a couple years.

Independence means you are not dependent, so are you saying that America is a dependent state that relies upon other nations to carry it's oil for it ??? If true, then why is this ? Don't use Trump, just tell us why America has become a dependent nation in your word's of opinion now ???

I am saying that America is dependent on a commodity we do not control the price of, a commodity sold on a global marketplace no matter where it is taken out of the ground.

There is a reason Trump had to threaten OPEC and Russia into cutting oil production. If we were truly energy independent that would not have been necessary

I am saying that America is dependent on a commodity we do not control the price of, a commodity sold on a global marketplace no matter where it is taken out of the ground.

There is a reason Trump had to threaten OPEC and Russia into cutting oil production. If we were truly energy independent that would not have been necessary
Again why are we dependent ? What's stopping us from being energy independent ? Are we corrupt at the top, and therefore all the games have to be played for the benefit of certain investors over the well being of the American citizens ??? Should a huge investigation from a ground swell of Americans be demanded once the elected begin to represent the electorate once more ???

What happened to "We the people" deserve proper representation instead all this corruption we keep getting ? There are lies damned lies and just pure evilness going on, and the good citizen's deserve better.

Again why are we dependent ? What's stopping us from being energy independent ?

The fact that "we" have no oil. The multinational companies that take it out of the ground own it, not WE, not US, not our country.

The fact that all oil is sold on global market.

The fact that not all oil is the same.

The fact that "we" have no oil. The multinational companies that take it out of the ground own it, not WE, not US, not our country.

The fact that all oil is sold on global market.

The fact that not all oil is the same.
So our sovereignty, our border's, our natural resources, our constitution is now but a mere myth, a scam, a sold out pack of bull crap where as we have thrown the baby out with the bath water ? Shame on Americans for selling the country out, especially one that was sanctioned by God whenever it got itself up on the right foot or path in life.

God won't be with us always, especially if we finally turn completely against him.

It's coming, not sure when but the signs are stronger and stronger everyday.

The Traitor had "bone spurs", but for life of him he does not remember which foot.

The Traitor sided with Putin again 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies.

The Traitor called U.S. Military Personnel Killed In Action, "Suckers and Losers".

The Traitor attacks Gold Star Families.

Fuck the mother fucking Traitor and mother fuck the fucking MAGA Meat Heads who get a hard on everytime they see him.

Your hate and anger is affirmation Putins Bitch *Joe is a massive failure . It must kill you knowing everytime you watch the pooper they give him a pre planned cheat sheet with the reporters names on it because he can’t remember. The questions and answers a pre planned because he’s too senile to understand and answer them.

So our sovereignty, our border's, our natural resources, our constitution is now but a mere myth, a scam, a sold out pack of bull crap where as we have thrown the baby out with the bath water ? Shame on Americans for selling the country out, especially one that was sanctioned by God whenever it got itself up on the right foot or path in life.

God won't be with us always, especially if we finally turn completely against him.

It's coming, not sure when but the signs are stronger and stronger everyday.

Are you drunk tonight? We are talking about energy i.e. oil, nothing else. As long as others can control the price we will never been energy independent, it is pretty much that simple

Rising prices are due to Trump printing 5 times more money as all presidents COMBINED!
fredgraph.png
Uh, no.
I’ll refrain from giving my lengthier assessment of your projected fallacy.

“As the issuer of Federal Reserve notes, the Federal Reserve Board places an order for currency from the U.S. Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving and Printing every year. The print order is broken out by denomination. We decide how much of each denomination to order based on
  • how much demand we expect
  • how much currency we expect that Reserve Banks will destroy because the notes are unfit to circulate, and
  • other factors, such as inventory management or the issuance of a new design”

Are you drunk tonight? We are talking about energy i.e. oil, nothing else. As long as others can control the price we will never been energy independent, it is pretty much that simple
What's stopping us from being energy independent, and being still a good stewart and trade partner in the world, but not to our demise eventually ??

What's stopping us from being energy independent,

The fact that WE have no oil and no natural gas. It does not belong to US, it belongs to the companies that extract it from the ground.

Are you advocating for nationalizing the oil industry so that WE have oil and natural gas?

The fact that WE have no oil and no natural gas. It does not belong to US, it belongs to the companies that extract it from the ground.

Are you advocating for nationalizing the oil industry so that WE have oil and natural gas?
Ok, but America has no strategic or national security interest upon what justifies our security against threats be it foreign and/or domestic, otherwise when it comes to our long term security as a sovereign American nation in as far as our natural resources and the allocations of those strategic resources go ??

No I'm not for nationalizing a commodity, but I would be for balancing and then analyzing the threat level's created by greed and gouging for personal gain at the detriment of our nation and society over time. Otherwise we should hate greed and corruption that threatens our nation by player's who don't play right.

Uh, no.
I’ll refrain from giving my lengthier assessment of your projected fallacy.

“As the issuer of Federal Reserve notes, the Federal Reserve Board places an order for currency from the U.S. Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving and Printing every year. The print order is broken out by denomination. We decide how much of each denomination to order based on
  • how much demand we expect
  • how much currency we expect that Reserve Banks will destroy because the notes are unfit to circulate, and
  • other factors, such as inventory management or the issuance of a new design”
BS! Trump put his men at Treasury Sec & Fed Chair. They printed as much as he told them to print. They printed way more $100's, $50's, $20's & cut printing of $1's, $5's & $10's

Last edited:
As best I recall, when gas prices went up under Fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Putin Loving, Shit Sucking Asshole Traitor, you people were all about how the President is NOT responsible for high gas prices.

Which mean the same thing holds true for Mr. Biden. He is not more responsible for high gas price and Orange Fuck Wad Traitor.
Okay now tell us how you really feel

Forum List

Back