Gas prices hit 7-year high- Thank you Mr President!

President Trump presided over $30/bbl oil with his policies. Your 6-time draft dodging (for "childhood asthma") stuttering fuck now owns $92/bbl oil by shutting down pipelines and drilling.

We haven't found anything that stammering shit clown is good at yet, other than making us laugh and point when it shits its pants or tries to talk.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... (sorry, just thinking about it shitting in the elevator at the Vatican)

The Traitor had "bone spurs", but for life of him he does not remember which foot.

The Traitor sided with Putin again 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies.

The Traitor called U.S. Military Personnel Killed In Action, "Suckers and Losers".

The Traitor attacks Gold Star Families.

Fuck the mother fucking Traitor and mother fuck the fucking MAGA Meat Heads who get a hard on everytime they see him.

Last edited:
As best I recall, when gas prices went up under Fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Putin Loving, Shit Sucking Asshole Traitor, you people were all about how the President is NOT responsible for high gas prices.

Which mean the same thing holds true for Mr. Biden. He is not more responsible for high gas price and Orange Fuck Wad Traitor.
poor old senile biden he is responsible for nothing what jerk claimed he was president ask any democrat and they will tell you trump is still in charge

The national average could surpass $3.428 per gallon Saturday

Currently, the national average is hovering around $3.423 per gallon. In September 2014, the national average was at about $3.4281, AAA spokesperson Andrew Gross told FOX Business.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON FOX BUSINESS

Meanwhile, the average price per gallon in every state is about $3, although Texas and Oklahoma still have some counties under $3, Gross said.

The average in California, on the other hand, is $4.663 per gallon, according to AAA figures.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...-year-high-aaa

Biden continues his attack on the working class with poor energy policies!
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.

Lol, I am paying about 2. 90 on average. Pre pandemic about the same. Sounds like some local price gouging. Was back to my home town over last weekend first time in years. Trump Pence signs still in most yards. Went to the grocery store. They are being charged about 40 percent more per item than what I pay in my blue shit hole as you call them.
Pre pandemic the same?

I see your bad at math no wonder why you're fucking broke

The Traitor had "bone spurs", but for life of him he does not remember which foot.

The Traitor sided with Putin again 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies.

The Traitor called U.S. Military Personnel Killed In Action, "Suckers and Losers".

The Traitor attacks Gold Star Families.

Fuck the mother fucking Traitor and mother fuck the fucking MAGA Meat Heads who get a hard on everytime they see him.
No new wars with Trump, yet your happy to be on verge of WWIII with Biden?

Good go you guys are fuckers, all the same party before country

Lol, ok short bus.
960x0.jpg

Lol, I am paying about 2. 90 on average. Pre pandemic about the same. Sounds like some local price gouging. Was back to my home town over last weekend first time in years. Trump Pence signs still in most yards. Went to the grocery store. They are being charged about 40 percent more per item than what I pay in my blue shit hole as you call them.
bullshit, prices are 12 times higher in CA and about 8 times higher in NY than here at home. IL about 3 times higher

As best I recall, when gas prices went up under Fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Putin Loving, Shit Sucking Asshole Traitor, you people were all about how the President is NOT responsible for high gas prices.

Which mean the same thing holds true for Mr. Biden. He is not more responsible for high gas price and Orange Fuck Wad Traitor.
when he shuts down pipelines and his administration denies permits, he is responsible, get your head out of your ass, or better yet out of Biden's

bullshit, prices are 12 times higher in CA and about 8 times higher in NY than here at home. IL about 3 times higher
Lol
Lol I live in neither place. Where I live prices are bouncing up and down from 2.83 to ,3.13. Belong to Sam's or get Getgo or Kroger points you can get it cheaper. What you are describing is local gouging.

Forum List

Back