Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
Trump 4/17 $2.417
Biden 4/21 $2.858

Trumps gas prices were better by this point of his presidency.

now let me ask you a question. Did you like Obama’s unemployment rate at the end of his presidency or Trumps?

per your rules, if you post anything besides Obama or Trump I’ll count you as an Obama supporter. Go!

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
Shit-tons of Beaners dumped in the laps of Americans and high fuel costs...the Biden presidency is so awesome.

My God, how could you still be so stupid?

You are decades behind the times

Under trump the US wad free of OPEC

This just show how stupid your knowledge of how the global oil prices are set..

Think about it... Where in the commodity exchanges have they got US buyers special price set by the White House....

Oil prices are set buy OPEC countries (which is cartel to fix prices)...

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump

Get electric so you don't have to blame anyone.
I plan on it, China makes an affordable model for 5k, I think I'll get one I always wanted to tear one part and put it back together to see how it operates.

You are decades behind the times

Under trump the US wad free of OPEC

This just show how stupid your knowledge of how the global oil prices are set..

Think about it... Where in the commodity exchanges have they got US buyers special price set by the White House....

Oil prices are set buy OPEC countries (which is cartel to fix prices)...
The world oil price is not the only factor influencing price

Countries that produce oil have lower prices than countries that have to import oil

I like the price under Trump better but the higher gas cost is a small price to pay to get that pathological madman out of office.

The market controls the prices of fuel not the president.
That it does but Biden sure hasn't helped with his stoppage of drilling for oil and natural gas on all Fed lands. His wanting to end fracking is another stupid move. Its all because of his green shit.

The lowest gas price I saw today on my way to work was 2.71, The highest was 2.89 and you can bet your boots it will be going much higher.

Unless you're associated with the gasoline industry, what wasn't there to like about cheap gas during Trump's presidency? I appreciated it but since retirement gas price is not much of a concern for me as it was between the Gerry Ford through Obama years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back