Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail

Also, Trump stiffs many if not most of his contractors. If you drive up and down south Florida, you'll find all sorts of small business people who've done work for Trump who will flat out not pay them, or pay them a portion of what they are owed, then bully them by threatening to sue if they complain.

As the Left and Never Trumpers yell we got you now on Cohen who was taken down for old IRS charges and minor Money Laundering that had nothing to do with Russia Collusion..............it is fitting to remind them of the JUSTICE under Obama and the very ones who started this investigation.............

As they IGNORED THIS........

Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail – Rolling Stone

The deal was announced quietly, just before the holidays, almost like the government was hoping people were too busy hanging stockings by the fireplace to notice. Flooring politicians, lawyers and investigators all over the world, the U.S. Justice Department granted a total walk to executives of the British-based bank HSBC for the largest drug-and-terrorism money-laundering case ever. Yes, they issued a fine – $1.9 billion, or about five weeks’ profit – but they didn’t extract so much as one dollar or one day in jail from any individual, despite a decade of stupefying abuses.

For at least half a decade, the storied British colonial banking power helped to wash hundreds of millions of dollars for drug mobs, including Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel, suspected in tens of thousands of murders just in the past 10 years – people so totally evil, jokes former New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, that “they make the guys on Wall Street look good.” The bank also moved money for organizations linked to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah, and for Russian gangsters; helped countries like Iran, the Sudan and North Korea evade sanctions; and, in between helping murderers and terrorists and rogue states, aided countless common tax cheats in hiding their cash.

“They violated every goddamn law in the book,” says Jack Blum, an attorney and former Senate investigator who headed a major bribery investigation against Lockheed in the 1970s that led to the passage of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. “They took every imaginable form of illegal and illicit business.”

Hey, MORON..........Read your own citation and NOT just the headline.....LOL

Nonetheless, in February 2006 the OCC under George Bush suddenly decided to release HSBC from the 2003 cease-and-desist order. In other words, HSBC basically violated its parole 30 times in just more than a year and got off anyway. The bank was, to use the street term, “off paper” – and free to let the Al Rajhis of the world come rushing back.

Who was in charge of the DOJ?......
LOL

Are you so stinking stupid that you think this corruption is on 1 party alone.....................Drink the Kool Aid...........

The establishment is both sides........both covering each others for their CRIMES.................

HSBC should have lost it's Charter..........Dozens should have been tried and thrown under the Jail.......Might have screwed some of their Board of Directors though.............like this guy.
0.jpg

Do you see the Traitor to our country there....................

And he jumped ship there to become the FBI Top Dog.............wonder why............

hsbcclintonsImage1.jpg

Oh look at the little angels...............OH THE HERO'S..........from the Media Giants funded by the same assholes...............

Oh they are going to save us FROM TRUMP..........LOL

Who the fuck is going to save us from them.............LOL

LOL

Are you so stinking stupid that you think this corruption is on 1 party alone.....................Drink the Kool Aid...........

MORON.....you got CAUGHT being an asshole.....Live with it.....

You posted this fucked up thread aiming to smear democrats........and, as it turns out.......

LOL

Also, Trump stiffs many if not most of his contractors. If you drive up and down south Florida, you'll find all sorts of small business people who've done work for Trump who will flat out not pay them, or pay them a portion of what they are owed, then bully them by threatening to sue if they complain.
I'm going to ask you a simple question......or 2.............LOL

Should HSBC have LOST IT'S CHARTER................yes or no........speak into the microphone.

Should those in HSBC been charged for money laundering........yes or no.......

Should those same people have been charged for complicate crimes to laundering money to Drug Cartels who have killed countless people South of the border.............yes or no...............

Now spin or answer.................You are for Justice or not...........I'm gonna enjoy this.......thanks in advance.

The funny thing about Trump supporters complaining about Wall Street is that even with such low morals on Wall Street, most of Wall Street wouldn't deal with Trump because he's such a lowlife cretin. He'd screw anyone out of money, rich or poor.

Of course, Trump's worshippers will view that as a positive because he's Orange Jesus.

LOL

You posted this fucked up thread aiming to smear democrats........and, as it turns out.......

LOL
Baloney...............I'm against the establishment who does this......and it is both sides...........

You'd have to be a MORON not to see it......

Oh..........nevermind...forgot who I was posting too........LOL

The funny thing about Trump supporters complaining about Wall Street is that even with such low morals on Wall Street, most of Wall Street wouldn't deal with Trump because he's such a lowlife cretin. He'd screw anyone out of money, rich or poor.

....and THAT is why "poor, crooked" Trump had to turn to Russian oligarchs' money to finance his schemes......LOL

LOL

LOL
Baloney...............I'm against the establishment who does this......and it is both sides...........

Oh come now, when have you ever said an ill word about the Repubs?

Of course, Trump's worshippers will view that as a positive because he's Orange Jesus.
Nice spin.................

Back to the OP............should those involved in HSBC been thrown in Jail...........should they have lost their dang Charter and put out of business...............speak into the microphone...........

They are dirty............Now we have a dang circus convicting people of petty crimes compared......

Personally I'd like to clear up my view on this............I'd have lined them up against the dang wall and shot them.....but that is just me.........laundering money to drug cartels killing thousands below our border..........

Scum bags............but protected scum bags..........

LOL

LOL
Someone needs to smear Ds. We know the MSM won’t.

This is why you see corruption by Rs, but not Ds. This why you admire criminals like BO, Hillary, and Bubba, but despise criminals like Donnie.

Do you see a pattern here?

Mr. Fuvkhead.....RE=READ your first sentence on the O/P ......

YOU, idiot, are blaming "libs"...........

Try another thread, cretin....on this you got caught being an asshole.......LOL

LOL

LOL

Oh come now, when have you ever said an ill word about the Repubs?
STFU..............these crimes were under 2 administrations............now weren't they................

Are you so freaking stupid that you can't see that........

Again.........answer the fucking question.......should HSBC and it's execs been thrown and jail.........and put out of business.......

But hey............let's charge old tax evasion charges to some guy during the same time frame and SCREAM WE ARE SAVING THE COUNTRY.

BS bro............Ray Charles could see this.

I'm going to ask you a simple question......or 2.............LOL

Should HSBC have LOST IT'S CHARTER................yes or no........speak into the microphone.

Should those in HSBC been charged for money laundering........yes or no.......

Should those same people have been charged for complicate crimes to laundering money to Drug Cartels who have killed countless people South of the border.............yes or no...............

Now spin or answer.................You are for Justice or not...........I'm gonna enjoy this.......thanks in advance.

Well, you speak into the microphone.

Trump sells his properties to Russian oligarchs who've engaged in theft, fraud and murder. Not only does he sell them, he actively courts them. As I've heard, his buildings have one of the highest, if not the highest, ratio of offshore registered shell corporations than any in New York, i.e. money laundering.

Yet, his worshippers dismiss all this because he is their Orange God.

What do you think? Should we have elected a President who knowingly did business with money launderers, criminals and murderers?

He "agreed" with the comment I made, about what the banks also did, something from which right wingers usually deflect.

Maybe calm down a bit. Not everything has to be an emotional psychotic episode.

He "agreed" with the comment I made, about what the banks also did, something from which right wingers usually deflect.

Maybe calm down a bit. Not everything has to be an emotional psychotic episode.
It does with Nat.

Someone needs to smear Ds. We know the MSM won’t.

Another asshole tries a SPIN......LOL

The Republican Party is now Trump's Corruption Party ... - USA Today

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/...republicans-corruption...Aug 30, 2018 - Trump and Republicans have a massive corruption problem. ... They know our elected officials are beholden to the corrupting power of their ...

Midterms 2018: the 4 Republican scandals that could tip the 2018 ...

https://www.vox.com/2018/11/5/.../republican-corruption-scandal-midterms-2018Nov 5, 2018 - These House Republican corruption scandals have created real ... clear that this arrest is not related to Collins's position as an elected official, ...

The corruption of the GOP is complete: So what's Plan B? - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../the-corruption-of-the-gop-is-complete-so-whats-pla...

Oct 8, 2018 - It's not a conservative party, or a small government party or an ... and all senior officials— including the release of 1o years of tax returns.
List of United States federal officials convicted of corruption offenses ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_United_States_federal_officials_convicted_of_corr...This list only includes federal officials convicted of certain select corruption crimes. For a more .... House of Representatives, California, 1976, Bribery, Republican .... 1993). The government declined to prosecute García a third time. U.S. Will Not ...

The challenge of tagging Republicans as 'corrupt' in 2018 - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/.../corruption-2018-midterms-house-democrats-chris-collins...Aug 9, 2018 - Democratic leaders further refined the plan in July, rolling out their closing ... “In theelection of 2006, Democrats pointed out the Republicans' ...

The Republican "culture of corruption" might be an election factor ...

https://qz.com/.../the-republican-culture-of-corruption-might-be-an-election-factor-ag...Aug 25, 2018 - The last time a San Diego Republican was indicted for comical crimes, his party lost control of the House of Representatives. Rep. Randy ...

GOP corruption scandals can Democratic candidates in midterms

https://www.cnbc.com/.../gop-corruption-scandals-can-democratic-candidates-in-midt...Aug 10, 2018 - As major corruption scandals rock the GOP, Democrats must decide ... involvement of family members in government business, and failure to ...

Congressional GOP Will Own Unchecked Corruption | RealClearPolitics

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/.../congressional_gop_will_own_unchecked_corrupt...Aug 24, 2018 - With two months to go before Election Day, Democrats aren't likely to let that ... On Thursday the New York Times reported top GOP leaders are ...

How Democrats Can Target Republican Corruption - Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/...08.../how-democrats-can-target-republican-corruptionAug 30, 2018 - Not really: Republican losses in the midterm elections of 1874 had far ... of narrowly self-interested officials who return nothing to the public.

Republicans Have List of Trump Scandals They're Covering Up - NYMag

Forum List

Back