Gangs brutally beat young girls gay men in Belgian city center

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Two teenage girls and a pair of gay men were brutally attacked by groups of males in separate incidents this weekend in central Ghent, Belgium, according to local media.
Gangs Brutally Beat Young Girls, Gay Men in Belgian City Center

But it's all such a conspiracy ---------- i'ts not true denying it all makes it much simpler to pretend your women and daughters aren't being raped..... awwwwww making excuses for the savages so kind of you morons to do so.

what the fuck is your problem, exactly?

It's called mental illness

its super unhinged shit, like girls is either trolling or shes gunna do something really stupid and belongs on a watch list

MW is probably just upset over the latest news about her favorite source:

Alex Jones and InfoWars Ordered to Pay $100K in Court Costs for Sandy Hook Case

I'm sure this is "fake news..."

But is it's not and InfoWaste is forced to shut down, MW may not be able to post, then what would we do?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Attacks on young girls and gay men occur with some frequency in the U.S., and I think in the UK, as well. I had a good friend (RIP) who was a gay man and he was beaten up by strangers. This crap occurs all over. The OP only publicizes attacks if he thinks he can link it to Muslims. Otherwise, I don't think that he gives a damn, and maybe even sympathizes with the perps.

Attacks on young girls and gay men occur with some frequency in the U.S., and I think in the UK, as well. I had a good friend (RIP) who was a gay man and he was beaten up by strangers. This crap occurs all over. The OP only publicizes attacks if he thinks he can link it to Muslims. Otherwise, I don't think that he gives a damn, and maybe even sympathizes with the perps.
Muslims are always innocent right? Dipshit!

Two teenage girls and a pair of gay men were brutally attacked by groups of males in separate incidents this weekend in central Ghent, Belgium, according to local media.

But it's all such a conspiracy ---------- i'ts not true denying it all makes it much simpler to pretend your women and daughters aren't being raped..... awwwwww making excuses for the savages so kind of you morons to do so.

Presbyterians probably.

This article from earlier this month is purely coincidental.

Belgium: Migrant population in Ghent doubles in 4 years - Voice of Europe

its super unhinged shit, like girls is either trolling or shes gunna do something really stupid and belongs on a watch list

But is it's not and InfoWaste is forced to shut down, MW may not be able to post, then what would we do?

leave it to a total MORON....

and you are so retarded just like he knows idiots like you are esp. when you get your information from . LMMFAO . MSN OMG !!!!!! THEY LEAVE OUT 98% OF THE TRUTH STUPID ASS!!

upload_2019-12-31_14-52-8.png

AND YOU BELIEVE SHIT ON SANDY HOOK BAHAHAAH

Forum List

Back