Is Manafort Trump’s Russian Handler?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
This thread makes a lot of sense.

9E4ECA72-ACD8-4830-A2C0-4CBDA2EC600B.jpeg
0BFB86A2-56CD-4517-89D9-8A3515ACC411.jpeg

Doubt it. I think Putin handles Trump personally, and in fact requires very little handling other than dangling future funding and a Trump Moscow project.

In 2012, Barack Obama kowtowed and swore loyalty to Vladimir Putin in the now famous "more flexible" declaration. In 2014, Russia invaded the Ukraine. The government of Ukraine BEGGED the Obama regime for help against the invading Russians. Obama sent TV Dinners and blankets in response to the pleas of the dying Ukrainians. Obama kept his word to Putin.

In 2017, Russia again began aggression against Ukraine, but Potentate Obamugabe was gone, now Donald Trump was president. Instead of TV dinners, Trump sent Javelin Anti-Tank missiles to Ukraine to kill the invading Russians, to blow the motherfuckers straight to hell.

Tell me, WHICH president is a Russian asset? :dunno:

Mods couldn’t wait to get this thread out of sight. Too funny!

Mods are sane.

You're not.
Got to give the halfwits credit. They still try to perpetuate every lie, no matter how many times it falls flat on its face
When did it ever fall on its face?
You mean that he is telling him what to do from prison? It would never work you fool a handler has to have access to not only the person he is handling but access to those he is doing the handling for.
Unless you think he was and is sneaking in and out of prison.

Might want to look at everyone of you idiots lover Mueller. He found nothing though his democrat handlers forced him to not completely exhonerarte Trump for possible smaller crimes that they could not prosecute.

Doubt it. I think Putin handles Trump personally, and in fact requires very little handling other than dangling future funding and a Trump Moscow project.

In 2012, Barack Obama kowtowed and swore loyalty to Vladimir Putin in the now famous "more flexible" declaration. In 2014, Russia invaded the Ukraine. The government of Ukraine BEGGED the Obama regime for help against the invading Russians. Obama sent TV Dinners and blankets in response to the pleas of the dying Ukrainians. Obama kept his word to Putin.

In 2017, Russia again began aggression against Ukraine, but Potentate Obamugabe was gone, now Donald Trump was president. Instead of TV dinners, Trump sent Javelin Anti-Tank missiles to Ukraine to kill the invading Russians, to blow the motherfuckers straight to hell.

Trump, but not for Ukraine military support policy, until this year. I don't think Obama was supporting Putin in his Ukraine policy. Militarily, we are often quite conservative with initial aide, and not quick to send it until we are pretty sure who is going to use it and how it is going to used. Ukraine, having the 2nd largest standing army in eastern Europe had and has significant military might in the face of 2 motorized rifle regiments, but there was and is a significant amount of civilians supportive to Russia. I would rather give them food, communications, advisors and other non lethal support, before I actually knew to friendly(?) situation on the ground. I always like the way non military people characterize food support as TV dinners. I never saw TV dinners in the supply system. Do the little tv tables come with them? Make no mistake about it, in the lowest per capita income country on the continent, during winter when Russia was cutting off fuel supply in the pipeline, food and blankets were deeply appreciated, as were the "advisors", trainers, liaison personnel, necessary to assess in person the situation on the ground as far as friendly, enemy, political, etc. But, don't mind me, I'm just a talented armature.

Trump, but not for Ukraine military support policy, until this year. I don't think Obama was supporting Putin in his Ukraine policy. Militarily, we are often quite conservative with initial aide, and not quick to send it until we are pretty sure who is going to use it and how it is going to used. Ukraine, having the 2nd largest standing army in eastern Europe had and has significant military might in the face of 2 motorized rifle regiments, but there was and is a significant amount of civilians supportive to Russia. I would rather give them food, communications, advisors and other non lethal support, before I actually knew to friendly(?) situation on the ground. I always like the way non military people characterize food support as TV dinners. I never saw TV dinners in the supply system. Do the little tv tables come with them? Make no mistake about it, in the lowest per capita income country on the continent, during winter when Russia was cutting off fuel supply in the pipeline, food and blankets were deeply appreciated, as were the "advisors", trainers, liaison personnel, necessary to assess in person the situation on the ground as far as friendly, enemy, political, etc. But, don't mind me, I'm just a talented armature.

Your words, "Militarily, we are often quite conservative with initial aide, ....".

You are a neo-con bullshit artist! Not true.
Talented, my ass!
Sounds to me like your paydays are tied to the MIC!
If not, then you are a retro-gullible imbecile!!

Ah, so you're stupid and a pathological liar. Pretty typical for a democrat.

{Russian President Vladimir Putin’s seizure of the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine in early 2014 was the direct result of Obama’s promised flexibility. The Obama-Biden administration effectively did nothing in response. That didn’t jeopardize U.S. national security? As the Washington Examiner reported:

Following Russia’s annexation of Crimea, Putin escalated support to separatists in eastern Ukraine that resided in areas with a majority of ethnic Russians. Reserve officers in the Russian military, who also had ties to the Russian military intelligence agency known as the GRU, commanded the rebels in attacks. By June 2014, the Ukrainian military said that Russia had massed more than 40,000 troops on Ukraine’s border and deployed about 7,000 to 10,000 Russian soldiers inside Ukraine.}

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/trump_gave_ukraine_what_obama_withheld.html

Mods are sane.

You're not.
Got to give the halfwits credit. They still try to perpetuate every lie, no matter how many times it falls flat on its face

Bueller? Bueller?
Oops, I mean Mueller......Mueller?
Do you actually believe Mueller exonerated Trump, just because Americans can’t be bothered to read?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Mods are sane.

You're not.
You mean that he is telling him what to do from prison? It would never work you fool a handler has to have access to not only the person he is handling but access to those he is doing the handling for.
Unless you think he was and is sneaking in and out of prison.

Might want to look at everyone of you idiots lover Mueller. He found nothing though his democrat handlers forced him to not completely exhonerarte Trump for possible smaller crimes that they could not prosecute.
He only went to prison last year, dumbass. He’s been living in Trump Tower since 2004.

New Topics

Forum List

Back