Gangs brutally beat young girls gay men in Belgian city center

Attacks on young girls and gay men occur with some frequency in the U.S., and I think in the UK, as well. I had a good friend (RIP) who was a gay man and he was beaten up by strangers. This crap occurs all over. The OP only publicizes attacks if he thinks he can link it to Muslims. Otherwise, I don't think that he gives a damn, and maybe even sympathizes with the perps.
The article doesnt give any detail.

Attacks on young girls and gay men occur with some frequency in the U.S., and I think in the UK, as well. I had a good friend (RIP) who was a gay man and he was beaten up by strangers. This crap occurs all over. The OP only publicizes attacks if he thinks he can link it to Muslims. Otherwise, I don't think that he gives a damn, and maybe even sympathizes with the perps.
Muslims are always innocent right? Dipshit!

When did I ever say this, idiot? You exaggerate like a moron, and call me a name because I don't immediately swallow things that smell like bullshit. The linked article, from an unreliable source, did not contain any information as to who the six boys are, whether their identities are known, and whether they have been apprehended. It was someone at infowars who attached an advertisement about a book about Muslims, which appears to be anti-Muslim. So far, this crime has not been connected to any particular group of people. The OP is known to try to generate religious hatred.

Forum List

Back