Game of the year so far. Cowboys v 49ers. What's your prediction?

XponentialChaos odanny

where my Brock Purdy fanbois at?
Yup, he had a bad game. It happens to everyone. It was his first and it won’t be his last.

Do you have a coherent point this time or are you just here to run your mouth?

When Purdy plays well, it’s all because of the system. When Purdy plays poorly, it’s all because of Purdy. LoL

Last edited:
49er's dump it against the Browns.

Eagles got clipped too.

What a great day !!!!

Of course the Cowboys didn't play (and get massacred by the school for the blind) so they couldn't do their usual buzzkill.

XponentialChaos odanny

where my Brock Purdy fanbois at?

This is why I think Detroit might be for real. They have a good Offensive line to protect Goff. he has the most 20 plus throws this year. That means he's not a shitty QB who just hands off the ball. He can SLING. And he has a lot of good receivers. One just came back from a 4 game suspension.

Detroit has a next man up mentality. If one guy goes down, this is the second stringers chance to prove themselves in the NFL. You are here for a reason. Look at the Jets QB. Hell, the Giants 2nd string QB almost beat the Bills.

And our Defense is for real.

No one has exposed us yet like SF was exposed yesterday. We lost to a good Seattle team. SF lost to the Brown. LOL. And the Eagles lost too? Shit!

Yup, he had a bad game. It happens to everyone. It was his first and it won’t be his last.

Do you have a coherent point this time or are you just here to run your mouth?

When Purdy plays well, it’s all because of the system. When Purdy plays poorly, it’s all because of Purdy. LoL
And another one……

And another one……
Is this what you’re doing now? You think about me every time he loses a game, make a little snide remark, and then run off and wait for the next one.

That’s a little bitch move.

I think he played ok. Wasn’t a disaster like last week. Went downhill in the last few minutes trying to make something happen but otherwise looked good prior to that without Deebo and with a lot of pass rush getting in his face due to our LT being out.

You still haven’t addressed why you praise the system when he has a good game and blame him when he has a bad game. Can’t have it both ways. Which is it?

And another one……
How can San Fran fall apart that fast? This is why you shouldn't worry about a bad loss half way through the year. A lot can change.

OMG I was sure the Lion's were going to win the division but then Minnesota beats SF and the Bears won too? Suddenly I'm a little worried. We should be fine but Lion's fans know what's coming.

How can San Fran fall apart that fast? This is why you shouldn't worry about a bad loss half way through the year. A lot can change.

OMG I was sure the Lion's were going to win the division but then Minnesota beats SF and the Bears won too? Suddenly I'm a little worried. We should be fine but Lion's fans know what's coming.
Because their QB is average. Just like I said he was.

Is this what you’re doing now? You think about me every time he loses a game, make a little snide remark, and then run off and wait for the next one.

I think he played ok. Wasn’t a disaster like last week. Went downhill in the last few minutes trying to make something happen but otherwise looked good prior to that without Deebo and with a lot of pass rush getting in his face due to our LT being out.

You still haven’t addressed why you praise the system when he has a good game and blame him when he has a bad game. Can’t have it both ways. Which is it?
Poor fanboi.

Poor fanboi.
Fanboi? I told you he played bad last week. I just call it as I see it.

You can’t address why you praise the system when he does well and blame him when he does poorly. You can’t have it both ways and you’re too much of a chicken-shit to explain that one.

I've said over and over that he's a good QB. He's not just nearly as good as people like you (his fan boi's) would like to believe. That's playing out just as I said it would. Take away a weapon or 2 and suddenly he doesnt look so great. Make him have to put the team on his back and he cant do it. He just doesn't have the physical tools to do it. That's what the scouts saw. That's why he was drafted last. That's why Brock Purdy is the weakest part of that team. He just is. If you had to remove one of the key players (and here we will include the HC) on that team and replace him with the league average guy, the least impactful person you could replace is Purdy. It's not McCaffery, or Williams, or Warner, or Kittle or Deebo, or Aiyuk or Shannahan or Bosa. Take Kirk Cousins and put him on the 49rs and they win the SB barring injury.

I've said over and over that he's a good QB. He's not just nearly as good as people like you (his fan boi's) would like to believe. That's playing out just as I said it would. Take away a weapon or 2 and suddenly he doesnt look so great. Make him have to put the team on his back and he cant do it. He just doesn't have the physical tools to do it. That's what the scouts saw. That's why he was drafted last. That's why Brock Purdy is the weakest part of that team. He just is. If you had to remove one of the key players (and here we will include the HC) on that team and replace him with the league average guy, the least impactful person you could replace is Purdy. It's not McCaffery, or Williams, or Warner, or Kittle or Deebo, or Aiyuk or Shannahan or Bosa. Take Kirk Cousins and put him on the 49rs and they win the SB barring injury.
The team is stacked, I agree. That's still a weak argument against him. Troy Aikman and Joe Montana also had stacked teams. Does that take anything away from Troy Aikman and Joe Montana's ability to play the game at an exceptionally high level? I already asked you this and you ran off like like a little bitch. Are you going to answer this time? Probably not.

You still praise the system when he has a good game and you blame him when he has a bad game. You can't have it both ways. Which is it? Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to answer this one either.

You're running your mouth about how he can't put the team on his back to win the game. After that disaster of a game he had against the Browns, isn't that exactly what he did? When the entire team shit the bed, including him, he still managed to drive the team down the field on the last drive to win the game. Rookie kicker misses a routine kick and we lose the game. If he makes it, it's a different story about overcoming adversity etc. Isn't that exactly what you criticized about him? You said he can't put the team on his back to win it? He did exactly that in a game where everything and everyone fell apart. You have no idea what you're talking about. These incoherent arguments of yours aren't working and that's why you keep running off, just waiting for another L.

Last edited:

You are too harsh. Purdy seems to process the situation quickly and correctly more than many (Cousins has trouble with that).

Purdy throws the long sideline out route better than Lamar Jackson did….(Lamar is seemingly improving arm strength).

overall Purdy is a Bob Griese perhaps? B+ to A-

Jim Plunkett was efficent and a great leader to two SB wins. He only got in the game because of injuries. Shows what the experts know. Joe Montana was a 4th round! After winning Cotton Bowl in a 45 Pt comeback? Bill Walsh finally put him in when all the big arm statue morons failed or got wacked. Be aware. Experts are not always.

You are too harsh. Purdy seems to process the situation quickly and correctly more than many (Cousins has trouble with that).

Purdy throws the long sideline out route better than Lamar Jackson did….(Lamar is seemingly improving arm strength).

Jim Plunkett was efficent and a great leader to two SB wins. He only got in the game because of injuries. Shows what the experts know. Joe Montana was a 4th round! After winning Cotton Bowl in a 45 Pt comeback? Bill Walsh finally put him in when all the big arm statue morons failed or got wacked. Be aware. Experts are not always.
Whether it is fair or not we count super bowls. Get there once and lose there is no guarantee of getting there again. Purdy has not got there yet of course. In his career he has to get there and win one at least. Many other quarterbacks who are more premium picks from the NFL draft are in that situation also. San Fran is in a win now time and need the quarterback to at least perform well in the system.

What’s harsh about what I said?

There are 12 QBs who would for sure make the 9rs better if they started over Purdy.

Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Lawrence
Russ
Rodgers
Stafford
Goff
Tua
Hurts
Jackson
Herbert

There are 4-5 who might better and at best are a wash.

Dak
Cousins
Carr
Stroud (he’s probably well above Purdy)
Geno

In other words Purdy is average. At best. He’s an average QB playing on a stacked team with an offensive genius for a Hc.

Jimmy G went 3 NFC championships and a SB on this team without McCaffery and Purdy is the reason they are winning,,,,

What’s harsh about what I said?

There are 12 QBs who would for sure make the 9rs better if they started over Purdy.

Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Lawrence
Russ
Rodgers
Stafford
Goff
Tua
Hurts
Jackson
Herbert

There are 4-5 who might better and at best are a wash.

Dak
Cousins
Carr
Stroud (he’s probably well above Purdy)
Geno

In other words Purdy is average. At best. He’s an average QB playing on a stacked team with an offensive genius for a Hc.

Jimmy G went 3 NFC championships and a SB on this team without McCaffery and Purdy is the reason they are winning,,,,

I don't watch sports' shows like I used to; really down to ESPN's "ATH" & "PTI!" I've given up on "First Take" & FS1's, "Undisputed" after sensory overload on spat w/ Sharp & Bayless! If I surf by other shows, Purdy's usually getting so undermined, even w/ his success as "Mr. Irrelevant!" It's like they can't let that go to prove it was justified in the end! Montana & Brady went late in the draft! My Bears' McMahon (1 SB) was #1! Ya just never know! Who's really greater in the end? Bradshaw gets nothing w/ 4 SB's due to "Steel Curtain" in Pittsburg! :dunno: :nono::heehee::stir:

Last edited:
I don't watch sports' shows like I used to; really down to ESPN's "ATH" & "PTI!" I've given up on "First Take" & FS1's, "Undisputed" after sensory overload on spat w/ Sharp & Bayless! If I surf by other shows, Purdy's usually getting so undermined, even w/ his success as "Mr. Irrelevant!" It's like they can't let that go to prove it was justified in the end! Montana & Brady went late in the draft! My Bears' McMahon (1 SB) was #1! Ya just never know! Who's really greater in the end? Bradshaw gets nothing w/ 4 SB's due to "Steel Curtain" in Pittsburg! :dunno: :nono::heehee::stir:
I noticed you didn’t actually refute any of the points…..

I noticed you didn’t actually refute any of the points…..

Oh, you're usually right on the money! What was to dispute or refute? I don't pay as much attn. to the nuts & bolts of any games these days; dropping some sports as I go along! Golf's the 1st to go being run by blood $$ of the Mid'l East! Tennis seems to be on it's way! Baseball World Series going on & it's so easy to miss it altogether! I haven't watched much at all since White Sox won it in '05! I didn't even realize The Cubs took it a decade+ later even though I live w/i 2 miles of Wrigley Field! Never been a hockey person & selectively watch a little of the NBA! More a fan of Calif. teams so have no idea what's going on w/ the BULLS! I can't keep up w/ the sports' banter since players coming and going, contracts being broken, suspensions, & worst of all analysts become more of the story than the sports! END RANT! :nono: :dunno::nono::rolleyes:

The team is stacked, I agree. That's still a weak argument against him. Troy Aikman and Joe Montana also had stacked teams. Does that take anything away from Troy Aikman and Joe Montana's ability to play the game at an exceptionally high level? I already asked you this and you ran off like like a little bitch. Are you going to answer this time? Probably not.

You still praise the system when he has a good game and you blame him when he has a bad game. You can't have it both ways. Which is it? Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to answer this one either.

You're running your mouth about how he can't put the team on his back to win the game. After that disaster of a game he had against the Browns, isn't that exactly what he did? When the entire team shit the bed, including him, he still managed to drive the team down the field on the last drive to win the game. Rookie kicker misses a routine kick and we lose the game. If he makes it, it's a different story about overcoming adversity etc. Isn't that exactly what you criticized about him? You said he can't put the team on his back to win it? He did exactly that in a game where everything and everyone fell apart. You have no idea what you're talking about. These incoherent arguments of yours aren't working and that's why you keep running off, just waiting for another L.
ROFL. The Bungles keep trying to give the 9rs this game but Ole Brock says, Here hold my beer. LOL.

Forum List

Back