Game of the year so far. Cowboys v 49ers. What's your prediction?

Game of the year so far. Cowboys v 49ers. What's your prediction?​

May the best team win, and may there be no injuries throughout the game! :thup:

As much as I criticize Dak, I have this feeling he's not going to screw it up this time and Dallas wins 27-25. What say you?

The Cowboys will lose.

Because I want them to win.

Especially against SF who I truly cannot stand.

But they will find a way.

I will be satisfied if it is competitive. I expect them to get blown out because it seems like the more I want them the win, the worse they get creamed.

I have the rival of SF.

SF is superior in ALL aspects of the game.
Now, that said, these are PROFESSIONALS, and it's the NFL.

But I'm saying ........SF wins 34-23

The Cowboys will lose.

Because I want them to win.

Especially against SF who I truly cannot stand.

But they will find a way.

I will be satisfied if it is competitive. I expect them to get blown out because it seems like the more I want them the win, the worse they get creamed.
Yep, that's been the history under Dak. I was a lifetime Redskins fan before they went woke so yeah I'm not a Cowboys fan. I just think Micah Parsons is going to go off, he's the one who I think will win the game, Dak just won't lose it. But of course that's just a feelz.

Yep, that's been the history under Dak. I was a lifetime Redskins fan before they went woke so yeah I'm not a Cowboys fan. I just think Micah Parsons is going to go off, he's the one who I think will win the game, Dak just won't lose it. But of course that's just a feelz.

I started being a Cowboy fan when I was in diapers. I watched the first two NFC championship games without knowing what a football game was. I was hooked.

Now, I call myself a "recovering" fan. I quite pro football altogether. To much drama, waaaaaay too much money......and truly lousy role models in many instances.

But my wife will turn on the TV on Monday night and say "Hey, it's the Cowboys". And I am thinking "just great". Cause I'm gonna have to watch....can't help it.

I was actually able to call a lot of the plays (prior) when Landry was winding down. That is how predictable he had become. But I hated the way it happened.

Hated Jerry Jones from the start. But two super-bowls and I loved Jimmy Johnson.

Then Jones fires him.......How stupid can you be.

And then he hires Barry Switzer who makes it on the strength of Jone's coaching and personell, to one more......

Then it folds. And Jones hires homeless people off the streets. Until Parcels....oh so close.

Garrett was kept on for way way way way to long.

And I think I don't care.......

I started being a Cowboy fan when I was in diapers. I watched the first two NFC championship games without knowing what a football game was. I was hooked.

Now, I call myself a "recovering" fan. I quite pro football altogether. To much drama, waaaaaay too much money......and truly lousy role models in many instances.

But my wife will turn on the TV on Monday night and say "Hey, it's the Cowboys". And I am thinking "just great". Cause I'm gonna have to watch....can't help it.

I was actually able to call a lot of the plays (prior) when Landry was winding down. That is how predictable he had become. But I hated the way it happened.

Hated Jerry Jones from the start. But two super-bowls and I loved Jimmy Johnson.

Then Jones fires him.......How stupid can you be.

And then he hires Barry Switzer who makes it on the strength of Jone's coaching and personell, to one more......

Then it folds. And Jones hires homeless people off the streets. Until Parcels....oh so close.

Garrett was kept on for way way way way to long.

And I think I don't care.......
The Cowboys and the Redskins both have long suffered under their owners. Thank God the Redskins (f- the Commanders) finally got the Snyderectomy they've needed for 30 years. Jones doesn't look like he's going anywhere.

The Cowboys and the Redskins both have long suffered under their owners. Thank God the Redskins (f- the Commanders) finally got the Snyderectomy they've needed for 30 years. Jones doesn't look like he's going anywhere.

My mother was from central Penn. So she liked the Steelers and the Eagles. Except for the Superbowls, I liked the Steelers. She also lived in D.C. for a while....so she was attached to the Redskins too.

To her dismay, I always loathed the Eagles and the Redskins.

I still watch Thankgiving Day 1974 Highlites just for kicks.

My mother almost threw me out of the house that day for rubbing her nose in it a little to much. I was excused from the house during the first Cowboy's/Steelers superbowl.

I used to enjoy an Eagles/Redskins game.....someone was going to lose !!!!

It’s a big game for both teams… less so for the 49ers.. but not some gigantic “game of the year”.

I haven’t watched either team this year, so I’ll assume SF, but I don’t mind the Cowboys, as they’ve gone full circle from obnoxiously hateable to the poster children of failure and sympathy in the past 20 years.

Forum List

Back