Gaman

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Gaman (我慢) is a Japanese term of Zen Buddhist origin which means "enduring the seemingly unbearable with patience and dignity".

This is a Japanese philosophy and it is this philosophy white supremacists cherish.

In others, not themselves.

The christian religion teaches us to oppose injustice which is why blacks don't practice enduring the unbearable.

Gaman (我慢) is a Japanese term of Zen Buddhist origin which means "enduring the seemingly unbearable with patience and dignity".

This is a Japanese philosophy and it is this philosophy white supremacists cherish.

The christian religion teaches us to oppose injustice which is why blacks don't practice enduring the unbearable.

What's the Japanese term for whiny bitch?

Are white devils real?

You seem fine with the whites who post racism.

In fact, you add to it.

So deal with it.

They certainly aren't whiney twats, like you.

They certainly aren't whiney twats, like you.

I don't whine, I don't take white racist bs and I don't pretend to be Native American while posting white racist opinions.

Sellout.

Stating truth isn't whining. That's why actual Native Americans agree with me.

You aren't stating truth. You are stating a fallacious opinion, devoid of facts.

And, no, they don't. There are two types of Native Americans, the "stay around the forts" and the traditionalists.

I am a traditionalist. I fend for myself. The stay around the forts take government handouts and spend most of their time drunk.

THOSE are the kind who agree with you.

Forum List

Back