GA Election Fraud Summary Final

What is your source? I'm in Fulton county.

That summary was footnoted throughout to 100s’ of links, I am not doing the work to find it again. But all those random umbers floating about were pointing to proof (footnotes). The copy paste I did was hard enough. no more work for you.//

The Courts are still dragging it out, even NO SIGNATURE REVIEW of 148,000 mail-in votes is being slow-walked, hidden by the MSM. The rotten Judge did seem alarmed by this fact. Apparently they now claim “the machine was not working”? Dont know? Its hard to follow Lawyer BS from Deep State attorney allowed to get away with anything.

Around 11:50 min or so the fact 147,000 Mail In ballots in Fulton not signature verified as the machine "they could not get it to work".

By Law you must do Signature verification.

The Georgia State Election Board admitted in a recent letter to elections expert Joseph Rossi that they found the hand recount and machine count audit were found to be violation of state law in the 2020 election.

The State Election Board admitted to this in a recent letter to investigator Joseph Rossi.

The Georgia Election Board says in their letter to Rossi, “The matter is in the violation found category.”

*********************05-07-2024
Earlier today Joseph Rossi testified in front of the State Election Board meeting.
Rossi detailed how both the hand count audit and the certified machine recount in Fulton County have been found to be in violation of Georgia election law.

Joseph Rossi: Now, I’d like to speak directly to those who have fought factually, respectfully, and relentlessly for the truth over the last three years. As a 410.24, I got another one of these certified letters from the state election board. Every time I get one of those letters, my wife sets it on my desk, and she says, You got another one of those certified letters? I hope you’re not being indicted this time. But anyways, as of that letter, it has now been factually proven that both the hand audit—this is really, really important— and the certified machine count—yes, the certified count—have both been found to be in violation of Georgia election law. Based on these findings, to those that have fought factually, respectfully, and relentlessly, I’ll close with one word, vindicated.

*******Georgia Election Board: Investigator Joseph Rossi Details How Georgia 2020 Hand Count Audit and Machine Count Audit Found to Be in Violation of Law – ENOUGH VOTES TO ALTER ELECTION!

Last edited:
The problem with Georgia is SUBS who vote for ZIONIST FASCIST RINOs like

Gov Kemp
LGov Duncan
SoState Raffensparger
Rep Austin Scott

Forum List

Back