FYI : the spiritual wars have started again, this time with very effective new weaponry in the hands of Angels.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
here's my final message for the next 2 to 7 days, anywhere online :

i regularly talk with God Himself, and several of His most trusted Angels as well. Whenever i'm awake, in fact.

i have been a telepath[1] since early childhood, when demons kept me awake with horrible fears.
later they tried their hardest to seduce, manipulate, deceive, or scare into their obedience.
they have failed each and every time.

God wants you to know one thing : He has heard your pleas for a much better, more peaceful world, and He has decided to use entirely new and very effective weaponry on ALL of hell's servants and commanders. In most cases, women and children of hell (human / demonic), will not be spared. Their entire bodies and souls will be utterly destroyed, starting in areas of tactical importance in the world, like my Amsterdam.NL, London, Paris, Brussels, and Washington DC.

That is all we feel comfortable revealing at this time.
You are NOT allowed to ask questions about this increasingly large scale war that's in progress. Know one thing : the forces of Heaven can now be trained and then mobilized on a semi-voluntary basis, to achieve these tasks. And we *vastly* outnumber the forces of hell.

All spirits and neutral / cowardly-minded beings are to stay on the sidelines and evacuate any battle areas.

[1] see my vital telepathy manual.html at the google drive folder

Forum List

Back