fuzzykitten99

The ClayTaurus

Reaction score
Your new avatar makes it look like the baby was impaled on that pumpkin, and I find that mildly disturbing.

That is all.:cheers2:

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Your new avatar makes it look like the baby was impaled on that pumpkin, and I find that mildly disturbing.

That is all.:cheers2:
considering the 'top' of the pumpkin is facing you and the part on the baby is supposed to make the baby a 'pumpkin' too?

only you could take a precious picture and see a dark side of it.

Mr. P

Reaction score
considering the 'top' of the pumpkin is facing you and the part on the baby is supposed to make the baby a 'pumpkin' too?

only you could take a precious picture and see a dark side of it.
Nope not just him. A pumpkin vine through the back of a baby is dark.:eek2:

Said1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Homecare is getting to her already. That's how it happened with me. First, grotesque art, then the nightmares. ((shudder))

Said1

Gold Member
Reaction score
When does the tick set in?
After the booze, but before the pills. The pills make them worse.

BTW, I'd recommend vodka and coke in a travel mug. It doesn't taste that great, but liquors quicker and it looks like black coffee. What ever gets you through the day, right?

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Homecare is getting to her already. That's how it happened with me. First, grotesque art, then the nightmares. ((shudder))
ha ha ha... actually, every time I think the kids are driving me nuts, I think about my former co-workers and supervisors at Progressive making me miserable. I then do a total 180 on attitude. I would rather do this then go back to working outside my house full time.

Ok, Clay, if you think that photo is creepy ( :cuckoo: ), which do you like better then?:

Or would you prefer I go back to my Harry Potter themes?

Attachments

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL. I read the thread, I scrolled down, I saw the picture. It looks like the baby is impaled on a pumpkin vine.

Said1

Gold Member
Reaction score
ha ha ha... actually, every time I think the kids are driving me nuts, I think about my former co-workers and supervisors at Progressive making me miserable. I then do a total 180 on attitude. I would rather do this then go back to working outside my house full time.

Ok, Clay, if you think that photo is creepy ( :cuckoo: ), which do you like better then?:

I hear ya. Did my time in corporate hell prior to being at home. I just went back to work full-time in August, there are thing I miss about being at home and of course many I don't.

Did I mention my hair grew back? :dance:

Abbey Normal

Reaction score
I hear ya. Did my time in corporate hell prior to being at home. I just went back to work full-time in August, there are thing I miss about being at home and of course many I don't.

Did I mention my hair grew back? :dance:
Lol. Were the kids pulling it out, or were you?

OP
The ClayTaurus

The ClayTaurus

Reaction score

The santa. Nothing really creepy about that one to me.

(But you can keep it however you want, it really doesn't bother me all that much)

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List