fuzzykitten99

The ClayTaurus

Sep 19, 2005
Your new avatar makes it look like the baby was impaled on that pumpkin, and I find that mildly disturbing.

That is all.:cheers2:

Homecare is getting to her already. That's how it happened with me. First, grotesque art, then the nightmares. ((shudder))
ha ha ha... actually, every time I think the kids are driving me nuts, I think about my former co-workers and supervisors at Progressive making me miserable. I then do a total 180 on attitude. I would rather do this then go back to working outside my house full time.

Ok, Clay, if you think that photo is creepy ( :cuckoo: ), which do you like better then?:

Or would you prefer I go back to my Harry Potter themes?

Attachments

• $ag2.JPG
    $ag2.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 91
ha ha ha... actually, every time I think the kids are driving me nuts, I think about my former co-workers and supervisors at Progressive making me miserable. I then do a total 180 on attitude. I would rather do this then go back to working outside my house full time.

Ok, Clay, if you think that photo is creepy ( :cuckoo: ), which do you like better then?:

I hear ya. Did my time in corporate hell prior to being at home. I just went back to work full-time in August, there are thing I miss about being at home and of course many I don't.

Did I mention my hair grew back? :dance:

The santa. Nothing really creepy about that one to me.

(But you can keep it however you want, it really doesn't bother me all that much)

New Topics

Forum List

Back