Furious parents rally at Virginia middle school as board suggests punishing children for 'malicious misgendering' and "dead-naming".

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A chorus of furious parents rallied at a Virginia school last night in protest over proposed changes to rules that include punishing children for 'maliciously misgendering' their trans classmates if they accidentally refer to them by their old names.

The Fairfax County school board is still deliberating whether or not to implement the punishments for kids at Luther Jackson Middle School in Falls Church, Virginia.

It would make 'deadnaming' - the act of referring to a trans person with the name they used before they transitioned - a suspendible offense.

Virginia parents protest against punishing kids for 'deadnaming'

WTF?.....It's a good thing they described what "dead-naming" was.....Sounds like another made-up dem Groomer word to me.

Fairfax in addition to being a BIG voter fraud area has lost its damn mind as far as schools and kids are concerned.
I used to ride through that county when i was using the VRE , and the tracks of the railroad reminded me of Mexico with all the empty beer bottles, tents and filth that the illegals brought into that county.

This is what Democracy looks like.

1654095574928.png

I would never force or allow my children to enable a dangerous mental disorder like gender dysphoria, particularly for vulnerable youngsters.
If they actually cared about these kids, they would get them mental help instead of encouraging them & standing back as they attempt suicide at staggering rates

A chorus of furious parents rallied at a Virginia school last night in protest over proposed changes to rules that include punishing children for 'maliciously misgendering' their trans classmates if they accidentally refer to them by their old names.

The Fairfax County school board is still deliberating whether or not to implement the punishments for kids at Luther Jackson Middle School in Falls Church, Virginia.

It would make 'deadnaming' - the act of referring to a trans person with the name they used before they transitioned - a suspendible offense.

WTF?.....It's a good thing they described what "dead-naming" was.....Sounds like another made-up dem Groomer word to me.
Hope they don't decide to use "2nd Amendment solutions".

What's the matter with Fairfax County anyhow?

How many little tranny kids could there be in the school ? When I was in school, we had no she-males at all. Teens didn't turn homosexual, that was something that an adult might do.

If there are enough kids to actually make a policy on this, the teachers really aren't doing their job properly in steering the kids to a normative, productive life.

Well that is terrible. I'm ashamed of these blue areas and how lazy they are in using the tax money they collect for keeping the city/counties maintained. Obviously they aren't.

Damn those terrorists, anyway!

Don't worry, though, folks. Merrick Garland will take care of them. How DARE they oppose the notion that the all-powerful state owns their children!

I see getting rid of the Democrat klansman who was running the state didn't clear out all of the crazies.

How many trans kids are in a class for cripes sakes

Parents should be arrested for this shit

Leftist are Insane. Parents should pull all their kids out of these schools. Get together with each other to share hime schooling duties. Leave these schools deserted

With so many "transgendered" youth changing their mind, especially after adults allow them to take the hormones and the mutilation, it should really be caused "paused naming."

Or just "parent chosen name using."

I'll use a kids nickname that they pick for themselves. I'm a teacher, and I'm much more concerned that they learn to read and do math than debating them about what they want to be called. I have a seventh grader now who is names "John Jones III," but who likes to be called "Trey" because he has so many guys named John at home. I didn't worry about parental permission, he said he likes to be called that, so I do.

But if the parent heard me say it, and asked or insisted that I call him John, I would honor their wishes.

Leftist are Insane. Parents should pull all their kids out of these schools. Get together with each other to share hime schooling duties. Leave these schools deserted
Do you think every teacher is a leftist? Do you think that every parent is qualified to teach?

Forum List

Back